Your Search | park place resort (mesa, az)

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Orlando Independent Filmmakers Lenny Lorusso Tzvia Lorusso These people do not pay their talent and staff. Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Winter Park , Florida Producers: Orlando Independent Filmmakers Internet

Oct 23 2016
Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ-Jimmie Dasch, Ken the Manager, Sean the Driver Con Artists; Intentional Damage Marana Arizona
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ Marana, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Az Pool Remodeling Ripoff Company! Do NOT do the work they charge for! Stay FAR away from these thieves. Gilbert Arizona Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Pools & Saunas: Arizona Pool Remodeling Internet

Oct 22 2016
Equity LifeStyle, Inc Falcon Wood Village, Eugene, OR Avoid This Retirement Park, A Place of Bondage! Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Mobile Home Parks: Equity LifeStyle, Inc Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Sandpiper RV Park Not a good place to stay in Nice California Author: Nice, California Trailer Parks: Sandpiper RV Park Nice, California

Oct 21 2016
SMI Imaging LLC AZ Simon Med False Prices, Inflated Costs, Horrible Business Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: SMI Imaging LLC AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
Resort Travelers International Inc. World Class Ripoff Artists Lake Mary Florida Author: New York, New York Resorts: Resort Travelers International Inc. Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Premier rental Solutions Lied and stole $1220 saying they would sell or rent out timeshare within 90 days. We have a contract and they did not refund our money Tampa Nationwide Author: Pinellas park , Florida Timeshare Rentals: Premier rental Solutions Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
07:47 AM service not longer exists or can't access after taking the money out of my account Miami Florida or internet Internet Author: Pinellas park, Florida Dating Services: Internet

Oct 20 2016
Kube Marketing Inc Wine tastings: Kube Marketing owes me over $800 for wine tastings/demos done during first 6 months of 2016. Conifer Colorado Author: Orange Park, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: Kube Marketing Inc Conifer, Colorado

Oct 20 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation.

Oct 20 2016
Conservice Utilities scam Mesa arizona Logan, Utah Author: Mesa, Arizona Utility Companies: Conservice

Oct 19 2016
Premier Auto Credit GAP INSURANCE MY A S! VAN NUYS California Author: Canoga Park, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit VAN NUYS, California

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
downriver body works These people are cumpusive liars do not take your vehicle here you will regret it . Every time i talked to anyone from this business they lied every time allen park Michigan Author: southgate, Michigan Body Work & Repair: downriver body works Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 19 2016
Michael Cozzi, Mike Cozzi, Italian Mike - Business's BEWARE. This guy is a scam. Will take your services then file reports, claims and false accusations!!! Fraud, False Accusations, Files False Reports, Has NO EVIDENCE like we do!!! Elmwood Park Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consulting: Michael Cozzi Elmwood Park, Illinois

Oct 19 2016
WycoFarms Kennel- Jimmie Holyfield and Bob Bowen Author: Overland Park, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: WycoFarms Kennel- Jimmie Holyfield and Bob Bowen

Oct 18 2016
Aspen Dental Negligent Billing Practices Mesa Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Dental Services: Aspen Dental Mesa, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az

Oct 18 2016
Skintrium Great Product, shipping a little delayed Carle Place New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Skintrium Carle Place, New York