Your Search | pastor charles o. mcdowell, minister katherine mcdowell baker

Sep 30 2014
Maryland CCU Central Colections Unprofessional, Not Polite, Not Responsive, Lies baltimore Maryland Author: lake charles, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Maryland CCU baltimore, Maryland

Sep 27 2014
Resort owner resales James Peters I wish to complain about sale of my timeshare for which I paid $595.00 on 2/22/14 and was promised the sale would be completed with an average of 90 days. 6 months no sale this is a scam. Debary Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Resort owner resales Debary, Florida

Sep 26 2014
Total Comfort total comfort total ripoff heating cooling my butt they suck Saint Louis Missouri Author: Staint Charles, Missouri Maintenance Companies: Total Comfort Saint Louis , Missouri

Sep 26 2014
Escort Britney In Huntsville http://huntsville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-luv-2-kiss-_-b-l-o-n-d-e-g-i-r-l-n-e-x-t-d-o-o-r-_-real-pictures-_-20/10514872 Has A Guy In The Closet That Will ROB YOU! Huntsville, AL Nationwide
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Escort Britney In Huntsville Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Joseph Chinnock Sara Wood | Patrick Mcdowell | Thomas Kilpatrick | Writing Coach | JCBoulder | Joe Chinnock | Joel Cassaway | Charity Coach | (303) 358-4226 Scamming fake profile generator who's actual name may be different, though we will track him down Boulder Colorado
Author: Boulder, Colorado Search Engine Optimization: Joseph Chinnock Boulder , Colorado

Sep 25 2014
Instaloan They switched my loan from a signature loan to a title loan w/o the title. They are threatening me with phone calls and visits to my home. They keep calling me to come in to sign some more documents. They convince me to come once and kept me at their offices on Shorter Ave trying to get me to sign away household items. The office Mgr is Meredith and her boss is Zachary his number is1 404 787 0064 Rome Georgia Author: Rome, Georgia Loans: Instaloan Rome, Georgia

Sep 24 2014
cashnetusa thomas lee or jack davistoke toke me for over 500.00 dollars in one day kept tell me they needed me to send more money my bank number would not work to get the funds then i sent more for them to send western union and they said o we need a hundend more i told you 265.00 i said no you didnt so i sent a hundend more then they said the western union server was down so they me to get a nother greendot card and put 50.00 more dollars on it i said no as i was crying they would not give me any of my money back i ask why cant you send it tommorow when the server is working they said my loan was onoy god for today how could anyone do someone that way please no one use then Internet Author: Etowah, Tennessee Banks: cashnetusa Internet

Sep 23 2014
Law Office of Dorrina Hirsch, Dorrina Hirsch Attorney at law . Law Offices of Hirsch & Yurman Dorinna Hirsch of Hirsch & Yurman was retained by Tammy Nielsen-Baker for a family law matter on Tuesday, November 26, 2013. A retainer fee in the sum of $2500.00 was paid to Ms. Hirsch on 11/26/13, she did not show for court. she stole my money San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Law office of Dorrina Hirsch San Diego, California

Sep 23 2014
Charles -Chuck Newman CHEAT. SCAM ARTIST. LIAR. SCUM. If you're NEW to NYC, DO NOT use Chuck Newman! New York New York Author: new York, New York Realtors: Charles (Chuck) Newman New York, New York

Sep 23 2014
cwt construction Charles Thompson He does not pay his employees i worked for him on june 25 2014 and he still ows me money and keep my tool belt and water cooler rockyface Georgia Author: dalton, Georgia Roofing Companies: cwt construction Charles Thompson rockyface, Georgia

Sep 22 2014
 Emil Cohen Maurice Cohen, Avigiel Cohen, Yoram Cohen, Zvi Cohen, Mumtaz Cohen, Daniel Cohen, Charles Cohen, Adam Cohen, John R Bates Web Scammer, Extornist, Con Artist, Spammer Burbank, Van Nuys, Marina Del Ray, New York, ect Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Emil Cohen Internet

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Billy Charles Funding Fraud Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Financial Services: Billy Charles Internet

Sep 22 2014
Kimberly Petty Charles Petty Business Funding Lithonia Georgia Author: Bel Air, Maryland Financial Services: Kimberly Petty Lithonia, Georgia

Sep 20 2014
American Equity Mortage Charles and Erik Took advantage of us St Louis Missouri Internet Author: Rothschild, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: American Equity Mortage Internet

Sep 18 2014
Maryland Men's Clinic - Charles Spencer Deception for profit Silver Spring Maryland Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Maryland Men's Clinic Silver Spring, Maryland

Sep 16 2014
Genie Whales Genie Whales 2 Web: l-o-v-e-spells.com/Category: Psychic Scam alert on Genie Whales at love spells.com Internet Author: Pleasant Prairie , Wisconsin Psychic Fortune Tellers: Genie Whales Internet

Sep 16 2014
charles h mousseau jr law suite FBI invoved with Robert Muler Califorinia Author: bethel park, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: charles h mousseau jr Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. I received a threatening email in my inbox today from an individual named Adam Kempner. He works for cash advance in which he is accusing me of borrowing 542.00. Which is totally false and that his company attempted to contact me on March 3, 2014. Since his company was unable to contact me they are now gonna go forward with legal preceedings. Basically this is another scam by a pay day loan company o get money of me by sending a falsified threatening email. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Cash Services: Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 12 2014
Xceleration Fitness Systems I was fooloish enought o trust Roy Crocker at Xceleration itness Systems. Newbury Park California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Xceleration Fitness Systems Newbury Park, California

Sep 12 2014
Cheap Pool Products Everything Internet LLC FRAUD - Failed to refund money once prodcut was returned with thier authorization LA Internet Author: Saint Charles, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Cheap Pool Products Internet

Sep 11 2014
Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. Defying Laws West Palm Beach Florida Author: Aldan , Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Sep 10 2014
charles fitch d/b/a shades4sun.com shades4sun.com shemadeavideo.com detroitbikinicarwash.com 995sunglasses.com formally doing business as 995sunglasses.com numerous reports filed and adjuciated canton michigan Internet Author: clearwater, Florida Sunglasses: charles fitch d/b/a shades4sun.com Internet

Sep 09 2014
EMPIRICAL PROPERTY GROUP FRESH START LIVING LTD CHARLIE CUNNINGHAM, PHIL WRIGHT Internet
Author: Reading, Nationwide Questionable Activities: EMPIRICAL PROPERTY GROUP Internet