PASTOR CHARLES O. MCDOWELL, MINISTER KATHERINE MCDOWELL BAKER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Pastor Charles O. McDowell, Minister Katherine McDowell Baker
There may be more specific results for "Pastor Charles O. McDowell, Minister Katherine McDowell Baker"
For more specific results for "Pastor Charles O. McDowell, Minister Katherine McDowell Baker"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 25 2017
Sarah Katherine Navarro Katherine Frederika Freeerks Fake Business Opportunities Luxembourg Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Sarah Katherine Navarro Luxembourg,

May 25 2017
Lending Club lendingclub.com This is a total scam to defraud people promising unrealastic interest and income california Internet Author: land o lakes, Florida Investment Brokers: Lending Club Internet

4, Report #720816

May 24 2017
Carolyn Young - RE/Max - 1st Realty RE/Max Premier Contract Fraud - Real Estate sales Charles Town, West Virginia Original Poster Spot Wrong, Not Spot On Author: Charles Town, West Virginia Realtors: Carolyn Young - RE/Max - 1st Realty Charles Town, West Virginia

May 24 2017
Charles Brzezinski CBCS, Cbrezy, Charles Brzezinski Construction Services, Center Beam Construction Abandoned my job. No bathroom and retaining wall not completed Lakeside, Ca
Author: Santee, California Builders & Contractors: Charles Brzezinski Ca

May 24 2017
Secret Serums Secret Serums c/o GLF or GLE scam, ripoff Lewiston Maine Removal of report Author: Enid, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

May 24 2017
Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLC CHARLES RUSSELL MONTGOMERY III of 3239 Shamrock Dr # F Charlotte NC 28215 Under Investigation for threats and intimidation against hundreds of people is Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLC CHARLES RUSSELL MONTGOMERY III of 3239 Shamrock Dr # F Charlotte NC 28215 ... by NC Attorney Generals Office ... class action and crime charges being pursued CHARLOTTE North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Collection Agency's: Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLC CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

May 23 2017
PADRE , medium and guardian angels little time wasted until putting on a shark bite for larger funds out of the depths of the _bank account. mailing address p o box 838 huntley illinois 60 Internet About your message Author: palmyra, Pennsylvania Astrologers & Psychics: PADRE , medium and guardian angels Internet

May 23 2017
Cal Logistics Charles Rosales, Cal Import Global Logistics Fraud, Thief, Refuse to pay, Files for BK to start over, Multiple NSF checks. Vernon California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: Cal Logistics Vernon, California

May 23 2017
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel MisDiagnosis Wesley Chapel Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Hospitals: Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel , Florida

May 18 2017
Allure Beauty Rip-off extraordinaire - I never even received the 'free' trial internet Internet Author: Baker City, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Allure Beauty Internet

May 18 2017
Pay-O-Matic Fraudulent wire transfer/Larceny New York New York Author: New york, New York Cash Services: Pay-O-Matic New York, New York

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 17 2017
Memo Storage Charged my 74 y/o $35.50 for service she NEVER authorized Lewes, Delaware Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Internet Services: Memo Storage Internet

May 15 2017
Ryan Baker from GoRecon, Recon Truck Accessories, Recon Recon says their product is DOT Approved but is not marked DOT Approved and can not prove that it is Tamarac Florida
Author: MILFORD, Virginia Auto Parts: GoRecon Tamarac, Florida

May 15 2017
Charles Hain Chuck hain Con artist..owns multiple properties that are fraudulant. Was on the newdms and google for renting homes he didn't own and taking money from people. Currently owes IRS upwards to 1 million dollars due to all his scamming. Dont rent or do business with this man. Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Attorney Generals: Charles Hain Rochester , New York

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
QVC, Inc. QVC refuses to correct their mistake! West Chester, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: charles town, West Virginia TVs & VCRs: QVC, Inc. Nationwide

May 12 2017
Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Charles Benson, I sold my time share. I paid several fees to Mexican Government. It was all scam Quincy Massechussets Author: Thornhill, Ontario Travel Agents: Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Nationwide

May 12 2017
Rodney Dean The Fence Man Don't say I didn't warn you land o lakes Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Building Services: Rodney Dean The Fence Man land o lakes, Florida

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 10 2017
Big O Tires Slim balls Sad, incompetent organization Conifer Colorado Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Conifer, Colorado

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
Derma Folia O ordered the trial cremes for $4.95 and $5.95. I was charged an additional $89.47 and $94.57. I called the company, they said because I did not cancel these charges within 14 days I am liable for them. I never saw this disclaimer when I ordered the product. It is hidden in their ordering system. Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Skin Care: Derma Folia Internet

25, Report #1372079

May 08 2017
k o d property Kevin michael odonnell brandon Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Realtors: k o d property brandon ms, Mississippi