PASZKO ATTORNEY SERVICE, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Paszko Attorney Service, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Paszko Attorney Service, Inc"
For more specific results for "Paszko Attorney Service, Inc"
Showing 1-25 of 208,429 Found Reports For more specific results for "Paszko Attorney Service, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
IRS Scam IRS Scam calling me multiple times from 850.570.1429 Florida Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Loyal Yorkies.com. Frank Tucker They had me send $500.00 by moneygram in payment of a female Yorkie named Annie that was supposed to be shipped to me on Friday August 18, 2017. Never heard another word from them. Refuses to answer my emails or phone calls. Just a message that says record your message. Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Palm Desert, California Attorney Generals: Loyal Yorkies.com. Little Rock,, Arkansas

Aug 19 2017
Fiverr.com I hired two freelancers who did not finish their service at all and Fiverr deactivated my account and did not refund the $150 that they stole from me. That site sucks and they are thieves! Don't use them. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Programmers: Fiverr.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Thomas Jackson This company was definately a wrong choice for me Sarasota Florida Author: Cresthill, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Painting Giant paintingiant.com Review very bad customer service! Nationwide Author: Garden City, New York Art Gallery: Painting Giant Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Hiline Motors, Inc. A Bad Car Dealership That Will Rip You Off Carrollton Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Hiline Motors, Inc. Carrollton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Comcast Xfinity Company overcharged for service and povided poor customer service Baltimore Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Comcast Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
ct discount muffler and brake Inflated estimates by 8 - 10 x danbury Connecticut Author: newtown, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: ct discount muffler and brake danbury, Connecticut

Aug 18 2017
Central Awards Distribution They told me that I won $2,000,000.00 Kansas Author: Corcoran, California Attorney Generals: Central Awards Distribution Kansas City, KS

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
akiva nourollah day to day imports inc scmmers, he buy stolen goods and sell theme online Inglewood California Author: louisville, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: akiva nourollah vernon, CA

Aug 18 2017
Senior Attorney Jeff Taylor Internet Author: St Petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Senior Attorney Jeff Taylor Internet

Aug 18 2017
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Horrible Liars cheats Calabasas California Author: Santa Ana, California Roofing Companies: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasas, California

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
lumella sent me items that I did not order and want it stopped Sparks Nevada Author: Uniontown, Ohio Attorney Generals: lumella Sparks, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
Techzone247 Scam - Advertise as a HP Technical support phone number MN Author: San Jose, California Computer Service & Repair: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Vivint APX Holding Group, APX In early July 2017, I submitted in writing a request for termination of services by Vivint for my home alarm service. About a week later, I received an email indicating that I did not submit required notification for termination of services. Provo Utah Author: Rosamond, California Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
Meghan Verena Joyce of Uber, Inc. Uber, Meghan Verena Joyce Uber Regional Manager Meghan Verena Joyce Race Baiting, Suspends My Account Boston MA Massachusetts
Author: Massachusetts Taxi & Limousine Services: Meghan Verena Joyce of Uber, Inc. Boston,

Aug 18 2017
Oasis Group Inc Enhanced skin With Shark Tank & Move stars approval, I ordered 4.97 skin creams then was charged 89.97 each. Internet -- Las Vegas Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Oasis Group Inc Internet