Your Search | patient care transport, ross and leo owners

Jul 09 2014
Sovereing Home Health Care owner, Sid told me he only in health care for making money because boomers will getting old. Caring for handicap persons not his priority. Company is in the red after three years. Stay away! Morristown New Jersey Author: kinnelon, New Jersey Disability Services: Sovereing Home Health Care Morristown, New Jersey

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Community Care Inc. failed to pay for services rendered Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Community Care Inc. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 09 2014
north hills internal medicine agh north hills internal medicine mknight road pgh pa abusive medical staff inappropiate behavior my sister is a patient at north hills internal medicine at 9335 mknight road pittsburgh and the medical staff named cindy has changed her medical imformation to keep the ceo from knowing of her abuse pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Hospitals: north hills internal medicine agh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 09 2014
Sovereign Health Group - Culver City -San Clemente, CA False advertising, sub-standard care, patient neglect, unqualified staff Culver City California Author: Bend, Oregon Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Sovereign Health Group Culver City, California

Jul 09 2014
Stuart Goldberg Esq Stuart Goldberg,Mizner Grande,Joe Hill, Edward Cherry This attorney does nothing to prevent foreclosure he kicks back his fee money to criminal afilates in a billing operation at the expense of desperate home owners to give Ed Chery and Mizner Law kick backs. Stuart works with known mob guys,crooked attorneys such as Howard Fienmel and they allow Ed Cherry to write there pleadings Ed Cherry has made millions by stealing money from home owners , Fidelity Land Trust, Goldberg was suing Joe Hill/Hilton now they work together using Mizner Grande Law and also a non profit enity reach your community to steal money. Google Joe Hill aka Hilton 52 years old Boca has SEC case current for stealing money Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Lauderdale by the sea, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Stuart Goldberg Esq Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
paramountimprovements,inc window has a crack in vvinyl need to replace window flint Michigan Author: lafayette, Indiana Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: paramountimprovements,inc flint, Michigan

Jul 08 2014
E-Care North Tarrant LLC E-Care Emergency Centers Insurance Fraud North Richland Hills Texas Author: Keller, Texas Emergency Medical Services: E-Care North Tarrant LLC North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Meineke Car Care Center #935 Improper repair of part lost by their technician Tigard Oregon
Author: tigard, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center #935 Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
glassesusa.com rip me off and stole my money israel Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: glassesusa.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
La Derminique Ripped off, and no way to contact Greenville South Carolina Author: Payson, Arizona Eye Care: La Derminique Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 08 2014
Rapid Transport Triple Brokered / Held load hostage, demanded ransom Dorval Quebec Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Rapid Transport Dorval, Quebec

Jul 08 2014
Revitol Natural Skin Cream Worlds Greatest Concoction Burbank California Author: Richland, Washington Eye Care: Revitol Natural Skin Cream Burbank, California

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Family law Inc. Renee Henry Hope Roberts Pam Lewis I and my Sister n Law paid out $2900 for a lawyer to help me out with my Child support Case which i was force to take care of my own Mr. roberts @ family law inc said they would find a lawyer to represent me which they did not He also said when talking on the phone he would refund my sister n laws money right away which they did not This company is a Scam there phone numbers now r no good ive email them no responce And I am not alone go to the Facebook page and see the complaints They have ripped many people who needed there help off. Los Angeles California Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Family law Inc. Los Angeles, California

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Firestone complete auto care Firestone got me again HomerGlen Illinois Author: Lockport, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Firestone complete auto care HomerGlen, Illinois

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Leo Shades Leo Shades Rip Off California Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Customer: Leo Shades Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Leo Boohaker Duplicitous landlord Longmont Colorado Author: Firestone, Colorado Landlords: Leo Boohaker Longmont, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
La Dermanique Face Serum I ordered a free sample over the internet and was charged $97.88 to my credit card. When I tried to cancel by phone, I could never get through. The call kept dropping. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: La Dermanique Face Serum Internet

Jul 07 2014
All State Van Lines Relocation Failure to transport my car from coast to coast as promised; Failure to provide information about the whereabouts of my household Nationwide Author: Plattsburgh, New York Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Finger Lakes Marine Transportation Mike Reed, Shelby Reed Boat Moving Scam, Marine Transport Fraud, Syracuse, New York
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Finger Lakes Marine Transportation Syracuse, New York

Jul 07 2014
nomorerack.com extortion, scam, theft, horrendous customer care Internet Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: nomorerack.com Internet

Jul 06 2014
claim consultants LLC Used to all claims consultants Peter meyers owner this man has been ripping homeowners off for years and have seen first hand what he does. he takes homeowners money and spend it for his lleisure. then can build the job that was supposed to be done. after months and months the job is still built he will avoid phone calls from home owners . Illinois inter Author: darien, Illinois Builders & Contractors: claim consultants LLC oak brook, Illinois