Your Search | patriot moving, pony x press

Oct 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fender Moving and Storage, llc Have been fighting with them for 2 months to get my $300 deposit back. Author: New Bern, North Carolina Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines

Oct 19 2016
Budget Truck Rental BEWARE OF INSURANCE FRAUD!! Nationwide Author: Springdale, Arkansas Moving Companies: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Cleansville Movers LLC Multiple Items Damaged During Move, settlement offered then refused to pay Atlanta Georgia Author: Calhoun, Georgia Moving Companies: Cleansville Movers LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Always Helpful Movers Always Helpful Movers and ministries Worst company I have ever dealt with. WOner hides behind Chistian name. Dont trust !!!! lee summit Missouri
Clear and concise rebuttal to the false review! Author: lees summit, Missouri Moving Companies: Always Helpful Movers lee summit, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
One World Van Lines IBRAHIM ALZAATREH One World Van Lines STOLE from me Austin Texas Author: Boca Raton, Florida Moving Companies: One World Van Lines Austin, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Big Boys Moving and Storage Moving company hit my car and drove off. Tampa Florida
Author: Florida Moving Companies: Big Boys Moving and Storage Tampa, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. (OPP) They are Harassing me with all these letters saying I've won all this money. But they want me to send them money at the same time. First it was $12.00 then it was $29.00, $9.00,$5.00. So on and so fourth. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: STAR TANNERY, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ North Kansas City , Missouri

Oct 17 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Florida Scammers, neglective liars Pembrook Florida Author: Shady Springs, West Virginia Bait-and-Switch: East Coast Moving and Storage Florida

Oct 15 2016
Pioneer Moving Company Pioneer Nightmare North Bergen New Jersey
Author: Chicago, Illinois Moving Companies: Pioneer Moving Company North Bergen, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
Nationwide Movers Deceitful, Misrepresents Service, Damages property Hollywood Florida Author: Layton, Utah Moving Companies: Nationwide Movers Hollywood, Florida

Oct 13 2016
Hercules Movers Inc License # MC399873 Think SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE perth amboy New Jersey Author: aberdeen, New Jersey Moving Companies: Hercules Movers Inc perth amboy, New Jersey

Oct 13 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fendas Moving and Storage Worst Moving Company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Carrollton, Texas Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 11 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines. AKA. Long Distance Moving and Storage Inc. Major scam and ripoff artists Hollywood Florida Florida Delivery recieved! Author: Acworth , Georgia Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines. Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
VPNGhost VPNGhost is 100 x slower, won't refund Internet Author: Shelton, Washington Internet Services: VPNGhost Internet

Oct 11 2016
Tricoci University Libertyville Students MUST bring in clientele to perform X # of treatments in order to graduate - horrible treatment of students . . . Libertyville Illinois Spoke with General Manager and got satisfactory answers Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Trade Schools: Tricoci University Libertyville

Oct 11 2016
Swift Van Lines LLC Very unprofessional way of doing business Rockville Maryland Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines LLC Rockville, Maryland

Oct 10 2016
Reliable Delivery SD Reliable DeliverySan Diego Moving Services RUN - CHARGED 3X ORIGINAL QUOTE San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Trucking Companies: Reliable Delivery San Diego, California

Oct 10 2016
ABF Freight Systems Will NOT honor promise to pay for damaged item received Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Torrey, Utah Moving Companies: ABF Freight Systems Utah

Oct 10 2016
Life Moves, Karen Martin, Karen Martin was hired by my brother to clear out my mother's apt. because she is terminally ill and moving to an assisted living facility. West Hartford Connecticut
Author: Personal Services: Life Moves
20, Report #1331977

Oct 06 2016
Green Line Relocation and Systems American Relocation LLC Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening and ruining stuff Baltimore Maryland Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: Green Line Relocation and Systems Baltimore, Maryland
21, Report #1331973

Oct 06 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines RIP OFF - SCAM ARTIST Hollywood, Florida Nationwide Author: Montgomery, Alabama Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Nationwide
22, Report #1331959

Oct 06 2016
MovingHelp.comm Reliable and Safe Moving, MOVING HELPERS RIPPED ME OFF! Internet Author: Lincoln, California Moving Companies: Internet
23, Report #1331912

Oct 06 2016
Thrifty moving gave me an itemized estimate for moving items from Oklahoma to Florida. AFter loading my items on the truck I was told I would owe 60 % more due to wardrobe boxes not disclosed by me. Keep in mind that I paid extra and was told Fraud, bait and switch, changing the story, lies, disrespect for the consumer, called me a liar, unreachable, Dallas Texas Author: Seffner , Florida Moving Companies: Thrifty moving Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet