Your Search | paypal account & ralston optics

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 26 2016
Paypal Credit,  They put a $1,500 bill on my Pay Pal account unauthorized Iowa Author: Fenton, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Credit Fenton, Iowa

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Sounds like ID theft Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 23 2016
Worthpoint I am trying to cancel my account. They refuse to cancel it. Atlanta Georgia Author: Irvine, California Websites: Worthpoint Internet

Sep 23 2016
Why Not Lease It Stole money from my banking account. Manchester, NH New Hampshire Author: Wixom, Michigan Customer: Why Not Lease It Manchester,, NH

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice mail...no one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet

Sep 21 2016
Skylight NetSpendBofI Federal Bank Fraud, Stolen Account information Austin Texas
Author: Santa Ana, California Banks: Skylight Austin , Texas

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Elite mover company Merlynn jones Margaret lopez craigslist and paypal scammers denver, co Internet Author: Caddo Mills, Texas Attorneys General: Elite mover company Internet

Sep 21 2016
Protection One Company States Account Past Due With Unauthorized Charges Wichita Kansas Author: Killeen, Texas Security Services: Protection One Wichita, Kansas

Sep 21 2016
Cash loan usa Frank Harris Charles moore They sent money to my account asked me to money gram back which I did and now saying they didn't recieve their money which was taking out of my account Cashloanusa.com Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Banks: Cash loan usa Internet

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Rejuvenem Anti-Aging Moisturizer was offered free if we paid shipping of $4.95 There were no stipulations about trying the product or incurring future charges. They charged my account $4.95 on Sept 2/16 and another $89.95 on Sept 20/16 St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Strongsville, Ohio Beauty Salons: Heacamp*antiaging Internet

Sep 20 2016
J P Morgan Chase Bank Charged Fees for an account requested closed from identity theft Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Banks: J P Morgan Chase Bank Houston, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia

Sep 19 2016
First Class Whitening Glo Charged my account when i won a free gift! They try to get you to pay half and keep the product you say no you want a full refund and do not quit saying that until they finally agree. Tell them of all the complaints even with the bbb and that you are going to file a report and please do. If you cant get anywhere with this company text me at swiatekkaren@yahoo.com and i will gladly do a three way calling to get all your money back!!! This is going on all over the internet and has to be stopped...... Henderson Nevada Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: First Class Whitening Glo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona