Your Search | paypal account & ralston optics

Feb 13 2016
score sense They are a Scam. They fradulently charged my account 6 times and when I disputed they credited 3 charges and not all charges Internet Author: newington, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: score sense Internet

Feb 13 2016
Spicy Subscription Makes unauthorized charges to your account after already canceling subscription and not returning emails Does not provide any address Internet Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Spicy Subscription Internet

Feb 13 2016
FragranceNet.com Took my money from my Paypal account and never shipped items Internet Author: Romulus, Michigan Healthcare Centers: FragranceNet.com Internet

Feb 13 2016
Jaquie Lawson cards Jaquie Lawson card is nothing else by a ripoff. She got my money for subscription and two calendars and never been able to access the calendars. Now she has locked out and have not access to my account. I have ten times asking for a link to change mhypassword and all what she did is sent cards to choose and send out. No access to my account.. New York Author: WEST LINN, Oregon Computer Software: Jaquie Lawwon cards

Feb 13 2016
American Immigration Inc. Charged me $170 for copy of US Naturalization documents, couldn't cancel the order, and they refused to give me a refund via PayPal. Nationwide Author: Woodhaven, New York Federal Government: American Immigration Inc. Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
skin optics TOTAL SCAM! They tell you are paying S&H when you order and you have 14 days to try product. Turns out you have to call before the 14th day! I just came home from open heart surgery and can't afford the $90 they basically stole from me! Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: skin optics Internet

Feb 11 2016
Skin Optics Eyessentials BIG RIP OFF Internet Author: Island Lake, Illinois Pharmacies: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 11 2016
Global Exchange Vacation Club GEVC They are a Scam. They have a fancy presentation with hard core closers, and the program does not resemble anything from the presentation. FURTHERMORE, if you fight them they fraudulently take money from your checking account. This company must be stopped. Irvine California California Author: burbank, California Timeshare Rentals: Global Exchange Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Another possibility... Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Infinite Allure Lied,did not close account continued taking money out of my account,not giving back! Product is a scam! Greenville,South Carolina Internet Author: Weatherford, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Allure Internet

Feb 10 2016
Beachbody Fitness $108.65 Charged on My Account and For What? California Author: arlington, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beachbody Fitness California

Feb 09 2016
VL Health Added unapproved charges to my personal account Darien, Georgia Internet Author: Darien, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: VL Health Internet

Feb 09 2016
WePay Inc. Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed. Redwood California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WePay Inc. Redwood, California

Feb 08 2016
MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials MMI- millionaire mind experience- peak potentials Don't go! if you have to don't buy anything! I repeat anything nothing! leave credit cards, cash, retirement account, at home! Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: California Financial Education: MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
PayPal Seller Protection is Non-Existent -- PayPal Complicit in Defrauding Honest eBay Sellers San Jose, California Nationwide
PayPal Explanation Author: Williston, North Dakota Credit Card Processing Companies: PayPal Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
SKIN OPTICS SKIN OPTICS ANTI-WRINKLE SKIN CREAM RIPOFF - WITHDREW $89.90 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT -RECEIVED NO PRODUCT AND WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY Internet Author: Westville, Oklahoma Buying Clubs: SKIN OPTICS Internet

Feb 08 2016
Betterhelp.com Deducted $840. From my account before I knew about it. Sunnyvale California Author: San Francisco, California Mental Health: Betterhelp.com Sunnyvale, California

Feb 08 2016
Renue Derma Scam Face cream. Withdrew money out of account without authority from me. Suppose to be free trial. Pay postage only. San Diego Internet Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Renue Derma

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Gardenvesta, Scott boucher Stole $49.97 out of my bank account twice a month. With out authorization. Portland Oregon Author: Gore, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Gardenvesta Portland, Oregon

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 05 2016
ABCMouse.com Rip off Educational site, Refuse to refund money after failing to cancel account Glendale California Internet Author: Milton, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: ABCMouse.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide