Your Search | payment systems corp & lease finance group & sister co

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
Gevalia aka Tassimo aka Bosch aka Kraft Foods Group Free Gift Incentive for purchasing Tassimo Brewer City name not available Internet
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Appliances: Gevalia Internet

May 03 2016
Progressive Legal Group Scam Artists robbed me of $4000 Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Enterprise , Alabama Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Progressive Legal Group Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

charter financial Charter Financial Corp. sent bill for services Internet
Author: perryville, Missouri Financial Services: charter financial Internet

May 03 2016
John Nattin Needed a down payment to buy Hotel Cala B&B in Alejuela Costa Rica. Sheridan Arkansas Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: John Nattin Sheridan, Arkansas

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

May 03 2016
Nova Financial Group Harassing early morning phone calls by rude associates Wheat Ridge Colorado
Author: Boulder, Colorado Lawyers: Nova Financial Group Wheat Ridge, Colorado

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 03 2016
Burgess Seed and Plant Co. I ordered several plants from Burgess. The main plant that I wanted was a papaya plant for a gift to my mother for Mothers Day. Bloomington IL
Author: Plano, Texas Nurseries: Burgess Seed and Plant Co. Internet

May 03 2016
Unified Doers Management Group LLC Door to door magazine sales scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Easton, Massachusetts Sales People: Unified Doers Management Group LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 03 2016
Gilardi & Co. LLC Gilardi & Co. LLC are legal pimps with many bad yelp reviews San Rafael California Author: Laguna Beach, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Gilardi & Co. LLC San Rafael, California

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Home Depot Interiors US Remodelers US Home Systems One Call Close Cancel Your Appointment Baldwin Park Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Kitchens: Home Depot Interiors Nationwide

May 02 2016
CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK JOE AGUSTA (SALES), STEVE SUCKER (FINANCE), DOUG MARTIN (SALES MGR), DAVE SMALL (FINANCE) BOB COTA (GM) LIARS-CREDIT MISREPRESENTATION-NON-APPROVAL OF CREDIT PULLS-RUDE-MISREPRESENTATION Phoenix Arizona Author: mMESA, Arizona Auto Dealers: CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK Phoenix, Arizona

May 02 2016
Mimotron Group Inc. Ebay Sent wrong product, charged return shipping, and a re-stock fee! Chino California Author: , Television Parts & Services: Mimotron Group Inc. Chino, California

May 02 2016
Masters auto corp Masters auto Do not.. I repeat do not.. waste your time, energy and or money on these thieves. . Jamaica New York Author: Flushing, New York Auto Dealers: Masters auto corp Jamaica , New York

May 02 2016
Quality companies lease purchase GET AWAY DONT DO IT Indianapolis Indiana Author: Katy, Texas Trucking Companies: Quality companies lease purchase

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
TLC Resorts Vacation Club Allen Marketing Group Totally deceptive representation. Ruined our Las Vegas vacation. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Caswell Beach, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: TLC Resorts Vacation Club Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

May 02 2016
Stellar payment systems SPS Fraud ,thief's ,dishonest,rip off,immoral,bad service,deceptive , miami Florida Author: hollywood , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stellar payment systems miami, Florida

May 02 2016
Adobe Systems Adobe Possibly Leaked My Password San Jose California Author: Duncanville, Texas Blabber Mouth: Adobe Systems San Jose, California

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

Hubei Yuancheng Technology Co yuanchengtech Fraud company china china
Author: Abu Dhabi, Drug Manufacturers: Hubei Yuancheng Technology Co China

May 01 2016
Accountgear Tried to sell them my account, they took the account and have no offered payment Internet Author: dunboyne co.meath, Computer Software: Accountgear Internet