Your Search | payoff 911
Approximately 798 Reports Found

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 17 2016
911 Tree Sevice Victor Del Castillo Eric Del Castillo John Del Castillo Victor had been signing up contracts without h home owners in the San Diego area. He will always quote an estimate at a lower price than his competitors. It always a guarantee that he gets the contract signed and always will ask for half of the payment before starting the job. He either will not complete the job or he'll just do partial work and leave the property. He will keep the customers money without completing the job. Spring valley California
Author: La Mesa , California Landscaping: 911 Tree Sevice Spring valley , California

Sep 06 2016
Bank of America, NA Mortgage Fraud by Bank of America/NA on Mortgage Payoff Charlotte North Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Banks: Bank of America, NA Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide VW credit leasing update Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

7, Report #1319546

Jul 29 2016
J.T. Bryant Inc. Took Money & Didn't Payoff Collector - Account still locked Roanoke Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: J.T. Bryant Inc. Roanoke, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Solid Ground Financial 3.5 year debt payoff was supposed to end as of Feb 29th,2016. They are saying we still owe them until June 23rd, 2016.Our Bank statements do not match the spread sheet they sent us Hollywood Florida Author: BANGOR, Maine Attorneys General: Solid Ground Financial Hollywood, Florida

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
Spotloan.com dba Spotloan Illegal Debit After Loan Payoff Internet Author: Fairfield, California Miscellaneous Companies: Spotloan.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
Toyota Financial Services Toyota USA Steals money after payoff Carol Stream Illinois Author: scottsdale, Arizona Car Financing: Toyota Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
American sweepstakes publishers American sweepstakes publishers They tell you to send them $12 or more so you can get a payoff of the million or more and guaranteed you'll never see it Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954 Kansas Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Liars: American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954, Kansas

Jul 12 2016
Nationstar Mortgage Fees for getting a payoff- WHAT?? Coppell Texas Author: Marysville, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Nationstar Mortgage Coppell , Texas

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jul 04 2016
Quality Acceptance No Known Account and No title after payoff California Nationwide Author: corpus christie, Texas Car Financing: Quality Acceptance Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
prestige auto service aka D A auto repair T Corp. company failed to payoff balance on traded car brooklyn New York Author: west babylon, New York Auto Dealers: prestige auto service brooklyn, New York

Jun 16 2016
Why Not Lease It/KMart What A Rip Off. My washer and dryer was 600.00 for both. I called for a payoff and was told 300.00 dollars. I asked how much did I pay already and gbey said 871.00. I called K Mart to come and get it I was told that they dont accept back returns after 30 days. It's a shame that KMart does that to the consumers. KMART richmond virginia 23223 Author: Henrico, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Why Not Lease It/KMart

Jun 08 2016
Check Into Cash During Tough Economic Times Will Lie to Obtain Payoff Rolla Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Loans: Check Into Cash Rolla, Missouri

May 18 2016
Cps portfolio services Told I will be paying thousands of dollars after payoff loan date Irvine California Here's Why Author: Tolleson, Arizona Car Financing: Cps portfolio services

Apr 19 2016
Calfund llc They financed my truck after making 9 payments my payoff is 4000 more then the original amt borrowed Los angeles California WOW is right! Author: Glen rock, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Calfund llc Los angeles, California

Apr 18 2016
Vivint Solar Vivint Solar refused to remove a lien from a private resident despite being paid in full and being told for over a year to process the payoff Lehi Nationwide Too bad Author: 1527 Wakefield Ave, California Builders & Contractors: Vivint Solar Nationwide

Apr 15 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: PandaResarch.com dedicated to total customer satisfaction. PandaResearch.com takes holistic approach to building brand new customer satisfaction experience. *UPDATE Panda Research pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Orlando, Florida Websites: Pandaresearch.com Internet

Apr 08 2016
JACK DAVIS BRAGG CREEK ALBERTA, ALBERTA HEALTH CROOK DAVIS, DAVIS DOES ALBERTA, DAVIS AND ASHLEY MADISON CRIMINAL Jack Davis Alberta Health $5.5 Million Payoff after RipOff the Alberta Health on Exotic Expenses Bragg Creek Alberta Internet
Author: Bragg Creek, Alabama Government Corruption: JACK DAVIS BRAGG CREEK ALBERTA Internet

Feb 20 2016
Crescent Bank They are rude as hell excuse my language Lousiana Louisiana Real Advice Author: Calera , Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Crescent Bank Louisiana

Feb 17 2016
heritagesports.eu heritagesports.com Wouldn't payoff a large bet Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Off-shore Gambling: heritagesports.eu Internet