Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Paypal@AVAfx.com, Paypal.resolution@paypal.com
There may be more reports for "Paypal@AVAfx.com, Paypal.resolution@paypal.com"
For more results perform a general search for "Paypal@AVAfx.com, Paypal.resolution@paypal.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
PayPal Scam rip off California Internet PayPal really Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: PayPal Internet

Feb 20 2017
PayPal and Synchrony Bank PayPal actually Synchrony Bank fraudulent advertisement Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet

Feb 08 2017
711 Store #34626 took my $150.00 that was for my paypal card and put it in a green dot card i do not own and never seen. chino California Author: chino, California Cash Services: 711 Store #34626 chino, California

Feb 01 2017
netspend corporation netspend corporation po box 2136 austin texas 78168 I BOUGHT A NETSPEND PREPAID CARD AT SAFEWAY PAYPAL CARD AND IT DOESNT TELL YOU THAT IT IS A NETSPEND CARD AUSTIN TEXAS Nationwide Netspend Author: Tacoma, Washington Credit & Debt Services: netspend corporation Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Christine Somersalmi Filed a paypal claim Colorado, Springs Colorado Author: Detroit, Michigan Clothing Stores: Christine Somersalmi Colorado, Springs, Colorado

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 09 2017
RentaDucati.com Rent a Duc LLC David Johnson Internet Paypal scam and rental of faulty motorbikes Los Angeles Internet, Los Angeles Author: New York, New York Motorcycles: RentaDucati.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Convergent outsourcing False collection notice Re: PayPal account Renton Washington Report them to the CFPB Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agency's: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Internet

Jan 05 2017
paypal prepaid paypal wow terrible experience with paypal prepaid Nationwide Author: winona, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: paypal prepaid Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
SEBL, Group InstaSmile Refuses to Replace Faulty Product, Operates out of U.K. , Threatens Legal Action if PayPal Dispute is Filed ,instasmile.com United Kingdom I expected that response. Author: San Francisco Bay , California Dental Services: SEBL, Group InstaSmile Internet

Dec 25 2016
cashforbtc.net www.cashforbtc.net SCAM sent bitcoin, no reply to emails, no receipt no money in my Paypal Account Internet
Author: Transylvania, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: cashforbtc.net Internet

Dec 24 2016
MISCHELL CARBAUGH, Kristen Herrick, Christie Doherty I was selling a Rolex watch on ebay. The buy who won the auction sent me a fraud Paypal item and scammed me to ship the watch. The scam paypal email said the item was paid and had paypal verified on it. I didn't realize they scammed me by creating this fake email until recently and now I know the scammer robbed me and committed fraud. Hagerstown Maryland Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Internet Fraud: MISCHELL CARBAUGH, Kristen Herrick, Christie Doherty Hagerstown, Maryland

Dec 24 2016
Tee for Cool Grandma Placed order 6 weeks ago through Paypal. No response. No tracking #. They are frauds. Want my money back. Oroville, California Internet Author: OROVILLE, California Clothing Stores: Tee for Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 22 2016
Atomic Deals Atomix Atomix / supernatural on paypal Ordered Mickey watch and they have not sent merchandise but keep responding by automated or someone saying they are checking into but no merchandise received Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Internet Fraud: Atomic Deals Atomix Internet

Dec 22 2016
Donia Leffew - Eye Envy Lashes and Brows Eye Envy Lashes and Brows Ripped me off filed false Paypal claim & received full refund never returned the puppy purchased Fayetteville North Carolina
Breeder Blacklist Author: Silvana , Washington Customer: Donia Leffew - Eye Envy Lashes and Brows Fayetteville , North Carolina

Dec 20 2016
PayPal Inc. Unfair, Damaging Business Pratises San Jose Nationwide Author: Bakersfield, California Financial Services: PayPal Inc. Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Hover Kicks Ordered a pair of shoes at the end of November and company says 2 day shipping for my daughter for Christmas and 2 weeks laters I emailed called several times and never received a response back. Finally, filed a complaint with Paypal to have our money refunded. New York, NY New York, NY Author: South Lyon, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Hover Kicks Internet

Dec 15 2016
Allen Martin Consulting, Allen Martin Consulting Marketing, Allen Martin, Christian Gasper, Allan Martin, AMC Marketing USD $100 000 Scammed by Christian Gasper of Germany who also Scammed Paypal & Bank! Wiesbaden Hesse
Author: Florida Work at Home Business: Allen Martin Internet

Dec 12 2016
Whataburger Gift Card Crookedness; I ordered $50 in gift cards and implemented Paypal, as Whataburger promoted, then weeks later there were no cards. A Whataburger employee did not recognize the businesses involved and stated that I did not buy from them even though they took the money via Paypal. It is irritating that a long-term customer be treated like I was. Someone needs to get things together at headquarters. It's ridiculous and really bad PR. San Antonio Texas Author: Alexandria, Virginia Fast Food Restaurants: Whataburger Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
Rose gal Accepted payment from Paypal, no merchandise received, gave me fake tracking number Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Rose gal Internet

23, Report #1342061

Dec 08 2016
Seccio Inc Salomon Suissa Never delivered, Never Refunded, Scam, Ebay, Waits for paypal refund to be over New York City, Garden City NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Salomon Suissa Internet

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet