Your Search | paypal@avafx.com, paypal.resolution@paypal.com

Aug 15 2014
ctbeauty.com is a scam! DO NOT USE. Items purchased through Paypal but never arrived. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Beauty Products: ctbeauty.com Internet

Aug 15 2014
Safecart support.safecart.com/ Safecart made automatic withdrawls to my PayPal account then turned the blame to paypal. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
CTBeauty.com Charged my PayPal, never shipped products, useless tracking #, never returned phone calls Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: CTBeauty.com Internet

Aug 12 2014
Richard Ben Goke Thomas Stolen Seiko Watch From Poverty Stricken Single Mother of 3! Scam through Craigslist and Paypal!!! Romulus Michigan Author: Rogers, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Richard Ben Romulus, Michigan

Aug 07 2014
Medications Units SA Carlos Moore, Jeff Case Botox and Hyaluronic Acid Scam Even Using Paypal Account Name jeffacase@comcast.net Muang Sakon Nakhon 4700 thailand Author: roscoe, Illinois Drugstores: Medications Units SA Muang Sakon Nakhon 4700, Select State/Province

Aug 07 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other

Aug 07 2014
PayPal PayPal vs Bank Account Debit Card Access Internet Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: PayPal Internet

Aug 05 2014
iTechDeals.com Paid for an online order and still haven't recieved my order yet but they got paid thru Paypal faithfully N/A Internet Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: iTechDeals.com Internet

Aug 01 2014
Lion Sea Software Took an unauthorized payment from my PayPal account Internet Author: McCordsville, Indiana Computer Software: Lion Sea Software Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 28 2014
Accountgear scam supported by Paypal I paid for an account that was never delivered and they refuse to refund Internet based in US Internet
Author: Calgary, Alberta On-Line Stores: accountgear Internet

Jul 28 2014
Paypal Debit Master Card Do not purchase Paypal Prepaid Debit Mater Card ! Nationwide Author: winchendon, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Debit Master Card Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Hasmark Services Fraud, refusing a full refund,dishonest with paypal Ontario Ontario Author: West Hobart, Book & Magazine Publishers: Hasmark Services Ontario, Ontario

Jul 23 2014
TEILWEISE MOTORRAD Fuldatal Germany HEIKE HOFFMANN ,FIRMENINHABERIN, FRAUDULENT SELLER Sent me $700 Abs brake part that was broken. Lured me off Ebay/PayPal by refusing to sell as listed on Ebay. Refused to answer letters and emails. Part is under warranty by German Law. FULDATAL-IHRINGSHAUSEN Internet Author: Lismore AUSTRALIA, Motorcycles: TEILWEISE MOTORRAD Fuldatal Germany Internet

Jul 21 2014
Bill Me Later PayPal Bait and Switch Internet Author: Easton, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Bill Me Later Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
autopartstitan.com DAX Autoworks - Ebay seller Item was purchased and paid for but Never Shipped, Wil not anwer PayPal Email Internet Author: Scranton, Kansas Car Parts & Accessories: autopartstitan.com Internet

Jul 20 2014
ProXPN Direct, LLC Unauthorized paypal transaction Internet Author: Private, California Internet Fraud: ProXPN Direct, LLC Internet

Jul 15 2014
Paypal Ebay Paypal Buyer Protection Program Internet Author: Torres Vedras, Other Financial Services: Paypal Internet

Jul 14 2014
Credit plus trades Jerry Mathews Alicia MathewsJerry MathewsJeromy Donald Jerry Mathews is now Jeromy Donald. This person is not who he says he is he involved his wife or relative using a paypal account which I now have a claim with her name is alicia mathews.and dennison Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Credit Services: Credit plus trades Jerry Mathews Internet

Jul 14 2014
Cupu Style/mmicupucupustyle never received, scam, money taken out, paypal scam, no respond to email N/A Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Cupu Style Internet

Jul 13 2014
gentleninja.com provenlogic.com appdupe.com getdpd.com This site sells fake sites and also software that does not exist, they have a lot of sites selling copies of sites like Paypal, Facebook, Uber, TheFancy and many more to help scammers get personal and financial information, they also collect money via Paypal and bank transfers offering a 70 to 90% discount, the prices are from 99 to 1500 dollars on every scam Bangalore Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: gentleninja.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
unlock-appleiphone.com This website http://www.unlock-appleiphone.com/login/ is a scam! I paid to unlock my iphone 5s, but they never did, and they never replied to my emails. I made a claim on paypal, paypal said that lost because it was a service and they do not cover that. Took money never provided the service Internet Author: new york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: unlock-appleiphone.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
BMT Micro Thomas Bradford Marina Nielsen Peter Nielsen Kim Valentine Jennifer Lancaster Barbara Hickman Zachary Holmes Carrie Watts Crystal Stilley Katie Murphy e-commerce, internet sales, software sales, bmt, paypal scam, software online vendor, software commerce, order using bmtmicro Wilmington North Carolina Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts On-Line Business: BMT Micro Internet

Jul 07 2014
THE UNLOCK PROS I send in my Samsung note 3 that i bought on line to this company becuase it was showing bad IMEI and when I called them they promised to fixed it for me. After 2 days I got a confirmation letter for delivery but when I click on this, the message did not show that the phone was on the way. I called them again and they apologized and says the person made a mistake and they will mail it back. Since then I never get my phone back. They refused to pick up my call if I called from my house and cell phone but when I called with friends phone, they will pick it and cut off immediately I mentioned my oreder no 2459.I asked Paypal to collect my money back but they did not retuen my phone.This company is a liar and they are scam which need to be del with and close down. A guy called Eric always picked the phone and a guy called Lorenzo is always on their chat line. 6170 West Lake Mead Blvd , Las Vegas theunlockpros Author: Garland, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: THE UNLOCK PROS Internet