Your Search | pc help desk, acn inc

Oct 26 2016
Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Stealing money from nonloan holders Cerritos California Author: Someplace, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Cerritos, California

Oct 26 2016
Payflex Systems USA, Inc Payflex stole the $3,679 I had deposited into my FSA and dependent care accounts! Omaha Nebraska Author: Burlingame, California Financial Services: Payflex Systems USA, Inc Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 25 2016
Cash advance inc Or Edward Parker Los Angeles California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Attorneys General: Cash advance inc Los Angeles , California

Oct 25 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC (RELCPC) SCAM Company does not do what they represent. Entered into contract to defend illegal FC by WFB Pasadena California Author: Hayward, California Questionable Activities: Real Estate Law Center PC Pasadena, California

NextGen, Inc. Official declaration of certified award Shawnee Mission Kansas
Sorry. But this letter does not say you actually WON anything. Author: Gilboa, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: NextGen, Inc. Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 24 2016
Adore Property Management, Inc. Vanda Henbree Warning Vanda will steal your money do not work with her Warning Vanda will steal your money do not work wi Los angeles Author: Beverly Hills , California Property Management: Adore Property Management, Inc.

Oct 24 2016
East Coast Mechanical, Inc. SCAM ALERT Boynton Beach Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Electrical Services: East Coast Mechanical, Inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Transitions Contracting Inc AAA transitions Contracting Inc, Iraj Safakamal DID not pay for a service they signed up for. They wanted a website which can hide there bad reviews on line on internet and they always gave us deadlines to work with which we met but then at the completion of the project they denied to pay the amount. So basically after having us work for days they got there website and then they never paid which shows how big of frauds they are. new york city New York
Author: NY, New York Business Consulting: Transitions Contracting Inc new york city, New York

Oct 23 2016
Sales Experts INC ,Sales Experts,Strategic Sales Experts inc,Sales experts llc,Shawn Leuthold Sales Experts Ripped me off and stole my identity Stockton Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts INC Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain Apps DNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain Apps Vernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc. Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Oct 22 2016
12:34 PM Next Decade Solutions Inc. Website will not delete profiles and charges membership fee to edit profile or delete it. Does not appear, but believe it is Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Equity LifeStyle, Inc Falcon Wood Village, Eugene, OR Avoid This Retirement Park, A Place of Bondage! Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Mobile Home Parks: Equity LifeStyle, Inc Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Tracfone They added minutes to wrong phone then would not help me change it. Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Telephones: tracfone Internet

Oct 22 2016
VibeShop.Com APS, Phoenician Secret INC, VibeShop Do Not Buy! Complete RipOff of your Money.. Consider it Stolen Pomana, San Fernando, Fullerton, Brea California Author: Los angeles, California Adult Web Sites: VibeShop.Com Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Resort Travelers International Inc. World Class Ripoff Artists Lake Mary Florida Author: New York, New York Resorts: Resort Travelers International Inc. Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Fred Fincher Motors Deceptive Trade Practices - Buyer Beware Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Houston, Texas

Oct 21 2016
SCOTTIE'S SCOTTIE'S AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. PREYING, PREDATORY, DESCENDING PIRATES! Manassas Virginia Author: Shanghai, Yukon Auto Storage: SCOTTIE'S Manassas, Virginia