Your Search | pc help desk, acn inc

May 31 2016
Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner In my opinion Bought A Car At Car Castle That Threw Me Down In The Financial Dungeon ORLANDO Florida Author: Lynn, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner ORLANDO, Florida

May 31 2016
XtremeSPD, INC. Rob Urbanek This person want to hire contractors to work on his projects then steal your man power and then not pay the sub contractors. Do not work for this man be sure you have all your paper work in a order. Sue this man like we are doing and keep filing liens if you have worked for this man before. This man is a con artist. He makes deals and in the middle of the deals he keeps changing prices and doesn't want to pay you. This con artist is basically robbing Peter To Pay Paul. This mans company has bogus addresses all across the country acting like he is a huge company with satillite offices. These are all bogus offices when we did our investigations. If this guy calls you to work anywhere in the country call the FBI, Federal Trade Commission, and warn the people in any city USA about this guy. He has not paid us and is reluctant to pay adn we are filing against this con artist! Bogus Addresses in Indianapolis, Florida, Texas... Nationwide
Author: ANY CITY USA, Kentucky Consumer Services: XtremeSPD, INC Nationwide

May 31 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones  Check Into Cash, W. Allan Jones, and Senator Bob Corker are Corrupt and Greedy Cleveland, Tennessee
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Loans: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  Stay away at all costs. Cleveland, Internet
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones Internet

May 31 2016
ACS Inc. Lawsuit acct. #31-546123 It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Onsted, Michigan Cash Services: ACS Inc.

May 31 2016
shawn Roberts -- Financial Crime Enforcement Network so-called Cash Advance Inc / Ace Cash / Online Cash / Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agencies: shawn Roberts Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

May 31 2016
Urgent Tax Help Advance Tax HelpAAA Tax ReliefChuck ReynoldsChuck GuillenEric MatthewsMichael FiscusRex MadriagaMichael Wells DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! No OIC Obtained of any kind and money not returned! $2600.00 Sherman Oaks California Author: Acworth, Georgia Tax Services: Urgent Tax Help Sherman Oaks, California

May 31 2016
Rick Ronveaux Richard Ronveaux, Frontier Real Estate & Development Group, Inc. real estate scam; paid in full ($25,150.00); never received deed; Ronveaux disappeared Fernandina Beach Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: Rick Ronveaux Fernandina Beach, Florida

May 31 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Safe, secure storage for long & short term where security is at the heart of everything. Safety, flat rates, & overall customer service is Terry Moving & Storage's everyday practice. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lake Forest, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Nationwide

May 31 2016
Ability Recovery Services - Dawn Ramsey Discussed my account without verifying my identity, refused to sent an itemized bill, hung up after yelling at me refusing to help me anymore. Moosic Pennsylvania Wrong link to conversation Author: Madison, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Ability Recovery Services Moosic, Pennsylvania

May 31 2016
Cash Advance Inc Loan Scan Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc Internet

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Gerry Lee; G. Lee Sales, Inc Gerry Lee of G. Lee Sales is incompetent shower door installer Tuxedo Park New York Author: Riverside, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Gerry Lee Tuxedo Park, New York

May 30 2016
Hensley Enterprises Inc Mr. Alexandru Lungo Fraudulent Bank Guarantee, Fraudulent bank Letters, Fraudulent Corporate Letters Victoria, Mahe Belarus Author: Sandymount, Alabama Banks: Hensley Enterprises Inc Victoria, Mahe,

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
UPDATE FOR 1& 1....5 31 2016 Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
The Law Offices of Travis Bowen, PC | Travis Bowen, Brynn Bowen | Trav Bowen Don't walk away from this company, RUN! ...and make sure you have your wallet Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: The Law Offices of Travis Bowen Salt Lake City , Utah

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
I Fix PC 247 Techers247.com Fix PC Connect Fix PC 160527 Warning Your Computer has been Infected Cleveland Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Hackers: I Fix PC 247 Cleveland, Ohio