PCDI, JAMES MADISON HIGH SCHOOL , ASHWORTH COLLEGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Pcdi, James Madison High School , Ashworth College
There may be more specific results for "Pcdi, James Madison High School , Ashworth College"
For more specific results for "Pcdi, James Madison High School , Ashworth College"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading (Breathworks CIC/Breathworks Mindfulness/Windhorse Trading) Insulting ex-employee, false allegations of harassment, no apology CAMBRIDGE Nationwide
Author: Alabama Employers: James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading Nationwide

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

Southtowne Hyundai Unfair treatment Riverdale Georgia
Shop with sense Author: College Park, Georgia Auto Dealers: Southtowne Hyundai

May 25 2017
boost case Elena Pe Ignores voicemails and emails and leaves me high and dry with defective iphone case Los Angeles California Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Miscellaneous Electronics: boost case Internet

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 24 2017
Middlegate Funding Ashley Joffrey Rip off, high rates, don't borrow money, harrass you New York New York Middlegate Funding rebuttal Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Middlegate Funding New York, New York

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Fenrow Solutions Fenrow Solutions, llc, Shaun Fenrow Founder & Senior Systems Engineer Shaun Fenrow left my charity high and dry and did not finish critical networking job for our charities office Internet, New Brunswick, New Jersey Questioning Motives Author: Central New Jersey, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Fenrow Solutions New Brunswick, New Jersey

May 24 2017
The lodge at shadowlake Yes energy Management Yardi Energy Ripping off with High water bills Houston Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Rental Supplies: The lodge at shadowlake Houston, Texas

May 23 2017
phoenix VA hospital 7th. Street and Indian school road New rules for va hospital Phoenix Phoenix Arizona Author: Youngtown, Arizona Healthcare Centers: phoenix VA hospital Phoenix , Arizona

13, Report #1219320

May 23 2017
Family Chateaux Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Family Chateaux is dedicated to serving the family office and investor community, our mission is to be their most valuable centralized resource for building relationships among peers.*UPDATE: Family Chateaux pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Family Chateaux recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Brokerage Companies: Family Chateaux TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Chateaux Consulting represents a global network of Family Offices, High Net-Worth, RIA and Institutional Investors. With over 20 years, working professionally in the Financial Industry our Founders have developed this bespoke, trusted network which we harness to identify both investment opportunities and capital sources. Beverly Hills, California

May 23 2017
Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is dedicated to customer satisfaction. One on opne support ensures client success, and focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Received Refund from Lee Arnold Group Author: Madison, Wisconsin Home Based Business: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Sandy, Utah

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 23 2017
ATL Contracting LLC Craig ATL ContractingCraig Render This company stole my hard earned money! College Park Georgia Author: jackson, Georgia Builders & Contractors: ATL Contracting LLC College Park, Georgia

May 19 2017
Kenda trucking center Verifying previous reports as quite accurate to say the least Madison Florida Author: Oxford, Florida Trucking Companies: Kenda trucking center Madison, Florida

May 19 2017
Columbia College CCIS Online college Columbia Missouri Author: Searcy, Arkansas Loans: Columbia College Nationwide

May 19 2017
University of Miami Law School, Miami Florida breeding ground for unethical and corrupt lawyers Coral Gables Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: University of Miami Law School, Miami Florida Coral Gables, Florida

May 18 2017
Eagle Training Service, Trucking company in Lake in the Hills, Illinois Harper College, use Eagle Training Service Instructors and their location. They work together Misleading Prospective CDL Applicants Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: Eagle Training Service, Trucking company in Lake in the Hills, Illinois Crystal Lake , Illinois

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
Miller Motte Online Miller Motte Technical College (Augusta) Rip Off, CREDITS DO NOT TRANSFER, HAVE TO START ALL OVER Augusta,Ga and Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Miller Motte Online Nationwide

May 17 2017
Kaplan collage Kaplan university Got me to enroll into the school promising me that I would have a job after graduation making 40,000 a year Dayton Ohio Author: eldorado, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Kaplan collage Ohio

May 16 2017
Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Carmax Rivergate Madison TN 100 Oaks Nashville pretending to fix your vehicle for easy money Carmax Rivergate Madison TN Carmax 100 Oaks Nationwide Author: Madison, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Nationwide

May 16 2017
Ashworth College Ashworth College Fraud Certificate Progam Norcross Georgia Author: Newcastle, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ashworth College Norcross, Georgia