Your Search | pcdi, james madison high school , ashworth college

Oct 26 2016
hutchinson community college they are making me pay for classes i tried to drop and they wouldn't let me drop and i didn't take those classes. they waited a year to send out the bill for classes i tried to drop right after i couldn't get fundage for.. hutchinson Kansas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Education & Learning Centers: hutchinson community college hutchinson, Kansas

Oct 26 2016
Interactive College of Technology Elmer Smith,Thomas Blair COVER-RUPTION OF BIGOTRY AND REPRISAL BY EMPLOYERS AND BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT Decatur Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Interactive College of Technology Decatur, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
college hunks moving junk college hunks hauling junk ruined furninture lost items orange Connecticut Author: milford, Connecticut Moving & Storage: college hunks moving junk orange , Connecticut

Author: college park, Georgia Customer: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 25 2016
Barclay Career School School just disappeared leaving me the graduate with no forwarding information Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Columbia, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 25 2016
Walton High School, Marietta, Georgia, Waste of tax payer money! Marietta Georgia Author: smyrna, Georgia Public Schools: Walton High School, Marietta, GA Marietta, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
Ron Golphenee Carol Golphenee Janitorial service that stole products from high end offices and did not pay employees or taxes. tualatin Oregon Author: lake oswego, Oregon Cleaning Services: Ron Golphenee tualatin, Oregon

Oct 24 2016
Must Troll All, Evan Scott Batterton and James Denver Jenkins aka MTA Misuse police services with false reports, harass and steal identities of our members and their children, purchase domains to post libel about children. St Louis, Missouri , and Dallas Texas Internet
Anti-Anons gone Anonymous Author: Dallas, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Must Troll All Internet

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
International Van Lines IVL Madison Van lines False advertising, Lies and more Lies Hollywood, Florida Nationwide Author: Tracy, California Moving Companies: International Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Brooks college For profit Long Beach California Author: La Crescenta , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Brooks college Long Beach , California

Oct 23 2016
Evolutions inventions James Johnson and Lisa green I signed a form for them to know my inventions and they loved then said no then the inventions come out nationally and world wide Internet
Author: Cairns , Questionable Activities: Evolutions inventions Internet

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Dermallure & Skin Essentials $4.95 trial turns UGLY Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Dermallure & Skin Essentials Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
10:59 AM Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: London, Other

Oct 20 2016
American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Contractor Mivhael Montoya Came to home (no solicitor) signn told to come back when home owner home instead gotonroof uninvitedunauthorized trespassing videoed without permission unwitnessed probably causing damage to leave an uninvited unauthorized estimate Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Design & Industry Christian James - aka Christian Fiorelloaka - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Design & Industry New York , New York

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 19 2016
Tennessee Prep Academy Tennessee Preparatory Academy TPA Harold Rayford Jr. This is a basketball academy scam, don't send your child to this fake school. Memphis Tennessee
Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Private Schools: Tennessee Prep Academy Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 18 2016
north Star Finance Daniel McCaffey , Alex Parker , Madison Smith Ripped me off with regards to helping with my loan modification and never did Kept my money Beverly Hills California , Internet Author: prosper, Texas Loan Modification: north Star Finance Internet