Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Pcdi, James Madison High School , Ashworth College
There may be more reports for "Pcdi, James Madison High School , Ashworth College"
For more results perform a general search for "Pcdi, James Madison High School , Ashworth College"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC ripped me off Internet Author: College Station, Texas Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Feb 20 2017
Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen NATIONWIDE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: James Bachmann, Timothy Corcoran, Yvonne Curl, Kenneth Davis, Stephen Hirsch, Daniel Kelley, Diane Koken, Lydia Marshall, Terry McClure, Barry Nalebuff, Brent Porteus, Suku Radia, Steven Rasmussen, Steve Rasmussen, Stephen Rasmussen, Michael Toelle, Jeffrey Zellers, Sue Warren, Sparky Weilnau Columbus, Ohio
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen Columbus, OH,

Feb 20 2017
Gary Spatz - the Playground Playground acting school The Playground Should be called the PREY ground and Spatz should be ashamed of himself/ jailed century city California Author: beverly hills, California Con Artists: Gary Spatz - the Playground century city, California

Feb 20 2017
Auction Network Ltd Auctionnetwork.c Company doesn't honour high bids Markham Ontario
Author: Edmonton, Alabama E-trade: Auction Network Ltd Markham, Ontario

Feb 19 2017
schneider finance schneider used truck and trailer sales never used schneider financial to their equipment. alot of red tape. hidden fees. very high interest. Author: Alabama Financial Services: schneider finance Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
My Tactical Kits High cost of internet purchases Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Specialty Stores: My Tactical Kits Internet

Feb 17 2017
JilaWeimaraners James Lee is the person we had to deal with. Weimaraner puppy stalled at airport Atlanta Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Internet Fraud: JilaWeimaraners Internet

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
SFE Energy - Too good to be true and it isn't true! False claims, Terrible customer service, high cost! Buffalo New York Author: Modesto, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SFE Energy Buffalo, New York

Feb 16 2017
BoatsToGo.com TERRIBLE COMPANY TRIES TO BAIT YOU INTO PAYING THEIR HIGH SHIPPING North Miami Florida
This customer is a nut job and never purchased anything from us Author: Dania Beach, Florida Boat Dealers: BoatsToGo.com North Miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
James Peng Match GroupIAC Fraud,Breach Of Agreement ,Theft Of Services New York New York Author: Fountain, Colorado On-Line Business: James Peng New York, New York

Feb 15 2017
PurePlay Poker Doesn't pay, cheats its loyal players San Francisco California Author: Madison, Wisconsin Casinos & Cardrooms: PurePlay Poker Internet

Feb 15 2017
Sanford Brown College How Could You be so heartless Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Wyoming, Michigan Health Care Education: Sanford Brown College Grand Rapids , Michigan

Feb 15 2017
Sanford Brown College Scamed from Sanford Brown College Dearborn Nationwide Author: Westland, Michigan Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown College Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
James Ellis Jeestream Discrimination, Hate Crime, Censorship Allowed? Murrieta California
Jeestream matter resolved Author: Hillside, New Jersey Software: James Ellis Murrieta, California

Feb 14 2017
High Class Universe ripped me off I ordered 2 cute dog banks called The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box , and I paid $21.99 each. I don't know - their web site is shut down. Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 14 2017
United States TRUCK Driving School Sterling heights Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Attorney Generals: United States TRUCK Driving School Sterling heights , Michigan

Feb 14 2017
American College of Healthcare Sciences ACHS Does Not Honor Subscription Preferences or Email Address Changes Portland, OR Nationwide Author: Refugio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: American College of Healthcare Sciences Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. Mia Thrash manipulates and convinces people to PAY for her services as an attorney, when in fact she is a high end call girl. I signed up, paid her fees like an idiot, only to find out from business associates that got scammed into the same deals, and given evidence she is a high end call girl. When I tried to get my money back she insisted it was not possible since I had signed an agreement, and that her personal life would not interferre with her services. What an ironic response. What a fraud! Scam, fraud, and ripoff. Anyone who has been involved in this please contact me as I would like to pursue a class action suit to prove this is a fake. This woman needs help. New York New York Really Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. New York , New York

Feb 14 2017
IADT tampa Design school tricked another online student into upayable debt! Tampa Florida Author: Bremerton, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: IADT tampa Tampa, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Live Techniton Told me his name was Duncun James -sp- Locked my lap top so it was unuseable giving me a number on laptop to call to fix situation. When I call the said I had a vires an they needed to install software so I would not be hacked. Internet Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Computer Software: Live Techniton Internet

Feb 13 2017
Raytheon James Woodlock Got an email that I am eligible for an online just. They were representing Raytheon fraudulently. Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Raytheon Internet

Feb 13 2017
Jefferson online high school They sold me a fake high school diploma. Nationwide Author: Tappahannock, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Jefferson online high school Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Francis Joseph Divis, Shirley Jefferson, and James Moore, Jr. Government Grant Scam North Carolina and Florida Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Federal Government: Francis Joseph Divis Internet