Your Search | penbrook productions company,makemyincomeathome3.com,process from home

Oct 20 2014
industrialsurplusworld.com This company stop by my company they said they where do doing business in the area and did not pay me they said there where going trend me a check for 12500 and never got it don't trust them Houston Nationwide Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Recycling/Trash removal: industrialsurplusworld.com Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Cheap, lazy, Incompetent, unorganized Clearwater Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Electrical Services: CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Neil Worboys Neil Worboys ripped me of, cheated me, N. Worboys from Shoeburyness Southend-on-Sea Essex United Kingdom sold me a bad product and doesn't refund or reply Shoeburyness Essex Author: Other Jewelry Stores: Neil Worboys Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Doug Selman Builderr and Mark Williams these two men were given 3 checks to fix my roof of thousands of dollars. They never returned. I can't get in touch with either of them. Mark Williams hung up on me today. Pineville Louisiana Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Improvements: Doug Selman Builders Pineville , Louisiana

Oct 20 2014
South Beach Transport ellie harris eliana aragon stole over $1400.00 from my checking account miami Florida Author: , Florida Auto Transporters: South Beach Transport miami, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
markcomllc.com markcomllc.com This is a scam company stealing money Internet Author: New York, New York Verifiers: markcomllc.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
rentthenowncompany aka Yadi Awe RENTTHENOWNCOMPANY A REAL RIP OFF..SCAM COMPANY. THEY LIED ABOUT GETTING ME INTO A RENT TO OWN HOME. TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDN'T RETURN MY CALLS TEXAS Nationwide Author: bowling green, Kentucky Real Estate Investing: rentthenowncompany Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Straight Talk deceives over $500 from an innocent customer. Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Elite Show Services, Inc fired by company for age discrimination San Diego California Author: Lawndale, California Questionable Activities: Elite Show Services, Inc San Diego, California

Oct 20 2014
Parc East Apartments Alfredo Gonzalez horrible company/rude people/horrible service mesquite Texas Author: dallas, Texas Home Owner Associations: Parc East Apartments mesquite, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group clients feel safe, confident and secure when purchasing gold and silver from them. Birch Gold Group devoted to the highest levels of client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. Birch Gold Group considers it their responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond. Commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, and assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business. With countless past satisfied clients, Birch Gold Group has proven their dedication to customer service for years.*UPDATE: Birch Gold Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group Burbank, California

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Hubcapjoes Crazeenydriver Joseph Demarco Admits to getting other sellers suspended off eBay This seller does videos and brags about how he gets sellers suspended from eBay but bashes eBay and PayPal for Managed Returns and 180 day Refunds. Oradell New Jersey
Author: Wilmington, Indiana Auto Parts: eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Oradell, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
Monogram Hub recieved wrong monogram necklace, company will not email me back to replace New york Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Jewelers: Monogram Hub Internet

Oct 20 2014
Platinum Wigs Company banned me from making future purchases Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Florida Beauty Salons: Platinum Wigs Internet

Oct 20 2014
CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Big Prize for Wire Transfer of Money Washington, DC Internet Author: Bellflower, California $$ REWARDS Offered: CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Internet

Oct 20 2014
Systweak New lenovo u430 infected by systweak apart from systweak popup, screen is totally blank, and can't access anything except systweak scam! Located in India! Internet Author: Archdale, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Systweak Internet

Oct 20 2014
A BRUSH ABOVE PAINTING Mike Kennedy I was ripped off for $1,200 from Mike Kennedy Harrison twp. Michigan Author: taylor, Michigan Property Management: A BRUSH ABOVE PAINTING Harrison twp., Michigan

Oct 20 2014
big boss rapid wave oven this company took payment from credit card and never sent my order Internet Author: St.John's, New Foundland Appliances: big boss rapid wave oven Internet

Oct 20 2014
The Real Estate Solution Group I did several inspections for this company rush orders when it was time to get paid they never paid me Campbell California Author: VANCEBORO, North Carolina Property Management: The Real Estate Solution Group Campbell, California

Oct 20 2014
MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN bad news if you deal with them thay will rip you off there stuff is junk stay away from them frankfort ind ind
Author: frankfort, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN Select State/Province