Your Search | pennzoil 10 min oil change

Sep 04 2015
Direct Express CoAmerica Bank has Direct Express issuing and managing the debit cards for them on which Social Security Recipients receive their benefits if they don't have direct deposit to a bani account Direct Express allowed someone to call them, report my debit card lost, request a new card and address change change Austin Texas Author: Clinton, Maryland Financial Services: Direct Express Austin, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Namecheap Sergey Chy.Alexandra SIrina C. Namecheap has stolen upwards of 10,000 traffic from me by suspending my account. After having over several domains accounts registered with them for close to 10 years Phila Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Namecheap Internet

Sep 02 2015
Reliance Auto Transport National Transport Hanna Manager Hydraulic hose ruptured on transport trailer satuated Mini Cooper on trailer causing discoloration to paint, molding, wheels, oil ruined bushing on outside window seals Pembroke Pines Florida
Author: lincoln, Nebraska Auto Transporters: Reliance Auto Transport Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
I'm sorry Sebastian Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

8, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington

9, Report #1251964

Aug 31 2015
Meineke Car Care Center Forgot to replace oil cap and tried to rip off my daughter Summerville South Carolina
Author: Summerville, South Carolina Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center Summerville, South Carolina

10, Report #1251951

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Courier I laugh when I see yet another John Cavanaugh Rip Off Report. This man will never change. I would hope that people google his company or name before coming on board with him. Everything written about him is true...BE WARE! Vernon Connecticut Author: anonymous, Connecticut Courier Services: Prestige Courier Vernon, Connecticut

Aug 29 2015
protectmycar.com Craig rubino, attorney Mark Cohen Hollywood florida, Dennis lobaito mortgage fraudster solace changed name again!! beware!!! it's like the 5th name change because no mechanic shops accept the warranty because this company and the people behind don't pay and scam you. we went to the main Hollywood office and it's a small attorneys office that just sues mom and pop stores for no handicap bathroom, they shake down hardworking people and scam normal people with their warranty b s. Nationwide Author: Clearwater, hollywood, Florida Auto Warranty: protectmycar.com Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Contractor Roy Friedman Standard Oil of Connecticut, Inc. Another Shell Game: The Contractor Shuffle Bridgeport Connecticut Author: Westport, Connecticut Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Contractor Roy Friedman Bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 27 2015
MMJ Online Collective Inc, David Jacob Ford I ordered some CBD oil. Paid $250. didn't get my order. Now they won't respond to my calls Sherman Oaks California
Just retained the best Legal Counsel in Downtown Los Angeles. Author: Melbourne, Florida Smoke Shops: MMJ Online Collective Inc Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 27 2015
Rails Dog, DirectNorth LLC, Timothy Connolly, Daniel Honig Ripped of more than 10 software developers -independent contractors- ...contact me for more info & if you read this Rails Dog, pay me what you owe, Stirling New Jersey
Good luck having your invoices paid Author: Dover, New Jersey Programmers: Rails Dog Internet

Aug 27 2015
Solace Previous Precision Auto Protection and effective August 31, 2015 will change yet again to Protect my Car Would not let xld warranty but offered a major discount to stay pass 30 day trial Clearwater Florida Author: McKees Rocks , Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Solace Clearwater , Florida

Aug 26 2015
nj manufacturers auto insurance Insurers beware!!! I had an accident on 3/5/2015. After 10 plus years with NJ Manufacturers I was reared on the parkway while my vehicle was at a complete stop and this insurance lied that my accident was going to arbitration and turned around and paid o Auto insurance abuse west trenton New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: nj manufacturers auto insurance

Aug 25 2015
Rhaposody Napster Charged for 10 years without email notification of continuation of charges on unused account. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Sugar Land, Texas Internet Service Providers: Rhaposody Napster Internet

Aug 25 2015
Ted's Tire Filterless Oil Change Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Auto Repair Service: Ted's Tire

Aug 24 2015
Bob McKinneys towing and garage McKinneys FRAUD/By installing a used part(charged for new) that in turn caused electrical damage,then engine lock up cause oil full of gas. Martinsville Indiana Author: Martinsville, Indiana Auto Warranty: Bob McKinneys towing and garage Martinsville, Indiana

Aug 24 2015
NEW JAMP, LDA. (PAULO FAUSTINO) modulus web design paulo faustino modulus web design, RUA DUARTE PACHECO PEREIRA N5A LINDA-A-VELHA LISBOA 2795 PT FRAUDSTER, TOTAL RIPOFF LINDA-A-VELHA LISBOA Lisbon Portugal Stay Clear of this Snake oil Dealer Author: Alberta Websites: NEW JAMP, LDA. (PAULO FAUSTINO) paulo faustino modulus web design LINDA-A-VELHA LISBOA, Other

Aug 24 2015
jp morgan/CHASE BANK CHASE I TOLD CHASE 5 TIMES TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT NUMBER THEY ASK ME T0 PROVE IT IN THE MEANTIME 20K IS GONE AND NO EMPLOYEE WANTS TO BE RESPONSIBLE BRENTWOOD California YOU!!! Author: BRENTWOOD, California Banks: jp morgan/CHASE BANK BRENTWOOD, California

Aug 23 2015
cardcash.com I bought 4 AMC gift eCard of $50 from cardcash.com on 7/3/2015.cardcash.com only send me 1 gift card of $25 and other 3 gift card of $10 is missing. Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: cardcash.com Internet

Aug 23 2015
Small Traditions LLC. Dave Thorn I was ripped off by Dave Thorn Of SmallTraditions.com for $2246 Denver Colorado
Who are you? Author: San Francisco , California Auctions: Small Traditions LLC. Denver, Colorado

Aug 22 2015
commonscents purebodyoil.com oil sold to me smelled horrible- refused any refund spanish forks Utah Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bed & Bath: commonscents spanish forks, Utah