PENNZOIL 10 MIN OIL CHANGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Pennzoil 10 Min Oil Change
There may be more specific results for "Pennzoil 10 Min Oil Change"
For more specific results for "Pennzoil 10 Min Oil Change"
Showing 1-25 of 11,872 Found Reports For more specific results for "Pennzoil 10 Min Oil Change"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways / The Gasoline Rebate Program The Gasoline Rebate Program massive delay * participant follow-up required Sarasota Florida Received My First $10 Rebate Check Author: SAN JOSE, California Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 23 2017
Lowe's Store # 0520 Mr, Jones !!! 817 419 9755 1000 west Arbrook Arlington Tx76015 $3,000 Generator not working lowe,s will not honor 5 yr warranty unit has oil leak. Icant return because of a 30 day policy To disconnect electric & gas Will cost $2,000 Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Lowe's Store # 0520 Arlington, Texas

Jun 21 2017
Prime My Body Take Your Money and Then Change the Rules Internet Author: Griffith, Indiana Alternative Health: Prime My Body Internet

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Allumiderm - Allumineye This company uses mailing address:1175 Baker St, Ste E19-228Costa Mesa, CA 92626-4136 The advertisement read try 10 day Free sample Costa Mesa California Author: El Paso, Texas Skin Care: Allumiderm - Allumineye Costa Mesa, California

Jun 20 2017
Lerner and Rowe REVIEW: Lerner & Rowe is committed to total customer satisfaction. Their past and current approach to representing clients is focused on providing the highest quality legal services and support possible throughout the State of Arizona. *UPDATE: Lerner & Rowe pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lerner & Rowe is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The injuried employ the attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Lerner and Rowe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lerner & Rowe personal injury attorneys fight hard to get clients the compensation they deserve. Lerner and Rowe Personal Injury Attorneys helping thousands of personal injury victims throughout Phoenix, Mesa, Arrowhead, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Goodyear, Buckeye, Queen Creek, Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona, Pinetop, Tucson, Kingman, Bullhead City Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
prime patriot Confederate Supers I used my debit card to pay for postage (only) on a flag. They are charging my debit every month for $19.97 even though I have not bought anything else. They change the name each month to confuse the customer. This company never answer the calls and say toleave a message with Texas Author: Penrose, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: prime patriot Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Socket Telecom Socket.com in Columbia Mo. 65202 I've been with Socket over 10 years & Im fully disabled, today Katherine told me sense I hadn't gave them an answer about there new service the offer is no longer good to me that I would have to send my modem back after telling them these last 3 months my father and I was both hospitilized,  Columbia Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Socket Telecom Columbia, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
1949 sending cbo oil didnt want dartmouth MA Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: cleone silva Massachusetts

Jun 18 2017
2-10 Homeowners Warranty 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora Colorado Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Consumer Services: 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Jun 16 2017
Diet Supplements and oil500 North Rainbow Blvd Suite 300Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 CBC oil charged 347.35 in 1 month (4 different charges) Las Vegas (shipped from) billed from California Nevada Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Lead Creations leadcreations.com LeadCreations.com is basically a NON- PAYING Telemarketing company that is just outsourcing Call Center Companies in the Philippines. After getting what they want from the Call Center that they are working with, they will scape and will not contact you anymore. Blok D:10 Etiler, Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey Florida Umut Vardar and Pelin Celikel Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Lead Creations Florida

Jun 16 2017
Nuavive Nuavive Anti Aging Serum Their Cu!stomer Service will age you 10 years Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Beauty Products: Nuavive Internet

Jun 16 2017
4 Improvement CBD Oil supplier?? Fraudulent Company, A complete Scam, Never a Supervisor to talk to. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: 4 Improvement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
HEALTHYRIGHTNOW CBD OIL - SCAM North Hollywood California Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: HEALTHYRIGHTNOW Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Expo Network LLC Event Network Group 10 business days after event and still no refund, company unresponsive and don't seem to care San Leandro California Author: Orange, California Event Planners & Sites: Expo Network LLC San Leandro, California

Jun 15 2017
TIRED OF THE SCAMMERS IMAN SCAMMED AND LIED- I made a mistake and clicked on June 27 instead of July 2nd- called within a few hours to change 2500 Plaza 5, 25th floor, Harborside - Jersey City Internet Author: SPRING, Texas Air Travel: TIRED OF THE SCAMMERS Internet

Jun 15 2017
Choopa, LLC On Thu 6/1/17, 10:19am CDT, European IP Address 107.30.161.118 ,Registrant: Choopa LLC, was prevented by Yahoo from signing onto my personal e-mail Matawan New Jersey Author: Alice, Texas Internet Fraud: Choopa, LLC Matawan, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
BRIGHTNEWTODAY Company offered FREE trial sample of CBD oil, pay only shipping charges. I was billed $69.95 instead on June 4 2017. Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: BRIGHTNEWTODAY Internet