Your Search | pennzoil 10 min oil change

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth Revita Youth Eye Serum and Revita Youth Neuvia Cream Snake Oil St. Petersburg Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Medical Supplies: Revita Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL RIPPOFF HIDDEN FEES 40% FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE ORDER SOMEWHERE CALIFORNIA Internet Author: covington, Georgia Consumer Services: HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL Internet

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Cheap Tickets Ticket change Internet Author: Fresno, California Air Travel: Cheap Tickets Internet

Jan 13 2017
revita youth tryrevitayouth bait and switch offer charges you before you can try it for 10 days deceptive Internet Author: seymour, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: revita youth Internet

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 12 2017
Camden Apartments Camden Apartments Lansdowne Virginia Camden Apartments in Lansdowne/Leesburg was my worst renting experience Lansdowne/Leesburg, Virginia Nationwide Move out expenses were unrealistically high. Author: Leesburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: Camden Apartments Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Militac Flashlights 19 Oil Mill Road Greenville, South Carolina 29611 United States Non responsive, failure to keep promise & honour warranty South Carolina 29611 Author: Preston Lancashire, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Militac Flashlights South Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Fast Address Change Address Change agents They are stealing money from people, internet fraud, affiliate website Internet
Author: north las vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Fast Address Change Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
Allen and Chelsea Hennessey Chelsea Lee Hennessey Allen Hennessey TACOMA fraudulent short sale negotiators stolen more than $13,800 from out of state homeowners in destress tacoma Washington Complaint Closed 10/1/14: Per Attorney General of Washington State Author: glendale, California Real Estate Services: Allen and Chelsea Hennessey tacoma, Washington

Jan 07 2017
Luxstyle internationalpostbok Sent me an eyelash regrothe liquid, I did not order this but it was sent to me anyway. I am getting letters demanding money including late payment of £10. Internet Author: Holsworthy , Adult Care Facilities: Luxstyle internationalpostbok Internet

Jan 06 2017
English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale They have several names now adorable bulldogs puppy for sale CNNIC, EBP Ripoff artist Miami Florida Author: New Caney, Texas Attorney Generals: English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale Miami , Florida

Jan 06 2017
Champs Apparel I ordered a Kenny Stabler jersey for my dad for Christmas 12/05/16 and finally received it today, 1/6/17! I have been tracking it since shipped 12/10/16. As of 12/23 it was in China!  Internet Author: Bigfork , Montana Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 06 2017
Wholesale Jerseys I ordered 10 jerseys that were labeled counterfeit by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, so my jerseys were seized on 15 Sep 2016.  New Jersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: Wholesale Jerseys Internet

Jan 05 2017
Satin Youth SATIN YOUTH INSTANT WRINKLE REDUCER Deceptive 14 day free trial offer only 10 days from receipt of product St. George Utah Author: Morgan Hill, California Drug Manufacturers: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Jan 05 2017
Gloss Motive Advertised price for CBD Oil $37 per bottle, Buy 3 get one free. This was a lie when order went through said also charging for 4th bottle. No itemized bill nor a Total on receipt. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Schenectady, New York Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear advertised as used and developed by Christy Brinkley The ad claimed they would send a 14 day trial. I cancelled after 11 days because I have a better product. They billed me approx. $90.00 for the product and shipping saying it was a 30 day product but I had a 10 day trial. They are very misleading. Nationwide Author: Greenville, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Skinendear Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Bohemian Guitars Ordered the Motor Oil guitar from Bohemian on June 4, 2016. Still waiting for delivery. Every time I have contacted Bohemian - no one ever answers their phone - it is not stop busy. Today their phone had a recording stating the number is out of serivice. When I contacted them by email a few days ago - they keep promising delivery for January 2017. These people are frauds! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Bronx, New York Internet Fraud: Bohemian Guitars Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
Gloss Motive Ordered CBD Oil....It was not what I expected so I returned the product for a refund. Company will not acknowledge me as a customer and did no refund my monies Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada