PEOPLE MEDIA, SINGLE PARENT MEET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: People Media, Single Parent Meet
There may be more specific results for "People Media, Single Parent Meet"
For more specific results for "People Media, Single Parent Meet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
The Swarm Group Jason Brown, iQualify Lending, Originator IQ Sold us live transfer leads and did not deliver a single lead. Woodstock Georgia Author: Melville, New York Business Consultants: The Swarm Group Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Addict Gear Ordered dial vision adjustable eyeglasses and paid via credit card. Order 13407 on 23 April 2017. No responses to all my emails No idea sales@addictgear.com Internet Author: Nairobi, Louisiana Sales People: Addict Gear Internet

Jul 25 2017
Jullen Skin Care Illujen Gave a free trial, then sent 2 products unsolicited by me. Cannot find these people! An Ivanka Trump product and should have know ity was a rip off. santa ana California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Jullen Skin Care santa ana, California

Jul 24 2017
El Dorado Hotel, the owner Debra, and desk clerk Matt The staff routinely screams at guests, and they kick out people for no apparent reason and give them 10 mins to vacate then begin tossing out their belongings. They never give you your deposit back. Anaheim California Author: Stanton, California Hotel: Lynn Crosby Anaheim, California

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
Xium Corporation Greg Dockery CEOXedia Technologies XECO Energy Corporation Greg Dockery and his girlfriend is a scammer first class. They collected money from people and disappeared. Corona Internet CA Author: West Covina, California Electronic Manufacturers: Xium Corporation Internet

Jul 24 2017
SlingShot Trader InvestorPlace Media, LLC Option Trading Rockville, Maryland Author: San Francisco, California Online Trading: SlingShot Trader Rockville, , Maryland

Jul 23 2017
Wizat Face Cream I ordered a $4.95 sample and have been billed over $100. I have no way to contact them Internet Author: Kenneth City, Florida Sales People: Wizat Face Cream Internet

Jul 23 2017
Mountain Magic Moters They sold my daughter a lemon n if that wasn't bad enough they continue to purposely leak out her personal info to a third party that has NOTHING to do with her account. The embarrassment n shame my daughter feels is horrible n this people continue to do it until a few days ago. They continue TO BREAK THE LAW Crestline California Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Dealers: Mountain Magic Moters Crestline, California

Jul 23 2017
Damian Falcone & CO Damian Falcone Credit Management Damian Falcon & CO ripped alot of people off las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Damian Falcone & CO las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 21 2017
Luna luxe Avalure/luna luxe l'etoile/nuluxe Wouldn't cancel my account. One transaction turned into two. Total 205.94. Customer service is nil to none. Had to cancel my account and get a new card Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach California Author: MOUNDRIDGE, Kansas Sales People: Luna luxe Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach, California

Jul 21 2017
Michael cernovich Cernovich media Mike Cernovich ripped me off Laguna Niguel California Internet Author: Laguna Niguel, California News Media: Michael cernovich Internet

Jul 21 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I am very upset and would respectfully request for this site to be taken down. I have literally been sharing this link from this site and not only on my social media but to my friends. This site promotes that all one has to do is register and share and ba Fraud It doesn't say Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Accounting: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
EMPOWER GROUP, LLC EMPOWER GROUP USA/ OREM Utah single family home sale Orem Utah Author: Yonkers, New York Real Estate Services: EMPOWER GROUP, LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Optimum Cable Charged us for service we didn't want Norwalk Nationwide Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Sales People: Optimum Cable Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Sureprofits - Joshua Armekov is using my email address: (((REDACTED))) to send emails to other people unknown Internet Author: Union Park, Alabama On-Line Business: Sureprofits Internet

Jul 21 2017
  newbodyherbsonline, Stole my money Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: newbodyherbsonline Internet

Jul 21 2017
Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum scam, signed up for a free trail and only pay $1.99 for shipping, next month sent me cream and charged my acct $150 and bribed me before they would give me a cancellation number California Internet Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Sales People: Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum Internet

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 21 2017
People Smart people smart steals money from you Internet Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Computer Fraud: People Smart Internet

Jul 21 2017
ThatBasket I ordered a pool from them a month and a half ago. I have not received it nor have i gotten any updates on my order. I have tried several times to contact them via email and have never received a response. Internet
Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Sales People: ThatBasket Internet