Your Search | people records.net clickbank support@recordsarea.com

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Suburban Propane Suburban Propane Very hostile and angry propane service provider. Threatened to remove their tank because I questioned their business practices and complained about an employee. In retaliation, they informed me they planned to retreive their tank after just filling it!!!! These people lie routinely about service and prices. They are infamous for such business conduct. Oakhurst, CA and Auberry, CA California Author: Auberry, California Consumer Services: Suburban Propane Oakhurst, California

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
ridgid tools home depot ridgid tools rips consumers off on warranty Nationwide Author: zephyrhills, Florida Sales People: ridgid tools Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Explosive Advertising Smart Circle MLM - Grey Area Pyramid Scheme - Scam Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Sales People: Explosive Advertising Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Rude and Incompetent Durham North Carolina Author: Dublin, Georgia Sales People: Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Durham, North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
payridgid false advertisement company generates url link to send to people to promote and promises to pay out...reached payout total and directs you to blog i spent two days doing this i am very upset Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: payridgid Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
iCreatife I ordered a phone case and a tempered glass screen protector from them which costed around $40 well over a month ago after numerous times of emailing and getting the same automated message and it seems that other people are having the same issue I honestly think it's a scam Internet Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: iCreatife Internet

Jan 17 2017
Magic Tracks SCAM!!!  Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sales People: Magic Tracks SCAM!!! Internet

Jan 17 2017
PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. Brent Allard / PP support Niranjan or Neil They have been Withholdng My Dec. 3rd 2016 winnings of $1000.00. San Francisco California Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. San Francisco, California

Jan 17 2017
TaxACT, Inc. No Support, Prices are a Rip Off Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Income tax: TaxACT, Inc. Internet

Jan 17 2017
MAJIC TRACKS ONTEL BROUGHT ME TO TEARS!!! Nationwide Author: Barstow, California Sales People: MAJIC TRACKS Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 16 2017
Wendell de Guzman aka Trace Trajano aka Trace Wendell Trajano of PCI LLC and HHS LLC Wendell de Guzman and Garrett Stevenson Jr scamming people into giving them money, pretending to be partners, falsifying information and taking your money Oak Brook, Illinois and Cincinnati, Ohio  Author: Oakbrook, Illinois Seminars: Wendell de Guzman Suite 500, Illinois

Jan 16 2017
Us money reserves US Money Reserves Ripped off but I returned the items in 3 days Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Sales People: Us money reserves Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off.Loren LePoidevin ordered the sports equipment past the deadline then refused to accept delivery and pay the invoice when it was delivered late. 121 Dundas Street East Suite 206, Belleville, ON K8N 1C3 Phone: (613) 966-7410 Belleville Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Nonprofit Organizations: Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Belleville, Ontario

Jan 15 2017
LTS security systems/nvms7000 they leave you hanging, will not give support to the consumer various locations Internet Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cameras & Video: LTS security systems/nvms7000 Internet

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 15 2017
Glenrigde Capital support@glenridgecapital.com 'eric.d@glenridgecapital.com They asked to pay 250.00 and they would invest it for you and make money for you.  UNITED KINGDOM &THAILAND Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Investment Brokers: Glenrigde Capital Internet

Jan 15 2017
Bankers Life Rewrote life insurance policy and cheated beneficiary St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Sales People: Bankers Life St Petersburg , Florida

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Mobile Comply Elaina Farnsworth Did not pay employees / Owes many people money Clarkston Nationwide Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Mobile Comply Nationwide