Your Search | people records.net clickbank support@recordsarea.com

Feb 10 2016
Alphawear Fitness Gamesellerpros, Albert Arcuri, albert@alphawearfitness.com, support@alphawearfitness.com Known Scammer Albert Arcuri - File Your Consumer Fraud Report Orlando FL Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sales People: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 10 2016
Quest Financial Services/Solutions Ed Haley, Edward Eugene Haley Took money from people trying to do loan modifications Lake Forest - Long Beach, Huntington Beach ca Author: Burbank, California Brokerage Companies: Quest Financial Services/Solutions Lake Forest,

Feb 10 2016
Eric Micheal Greathouse Eric Greathouse Real estate A real estate scam, he claims to be a real estate Agent and scams people of their hard earned money Arlington Texas Internet Author: SMYRNA, Georgia Realtors: Eric Micheal Greathouse Internet

Feb 10 2016
MicroSoft Office 365 MicroSoft Technical Support is requesting $499 to fix an issue that is their problem. Who else has experience this problem. Nationwide Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Computer Software: MicroSoft Office 365 Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Noble trucking LLC Stay away from these people if your looking to have your car transported BOCA RATON Florida Author: orchard park, New York Auto Shipping Companies: Noble trucking LLC BOCA RATON, Florida

Feb 09 2016
SolidTech, support com, upclk.com Scam artist, crooks,ripoff Internet Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: SolidTech, support com, upclk.com Internet

Feb 09 2016
CLICK INCOME TOOK OVER $8000 IN SELLING ME ON BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS WITH NO SUPPORT ONLY BILLING FOR FEES OVER AND OVER. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: Logan, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: CLICK INCOME SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Feb 09 2016
ADT ADT Security Services THREATENING people in their homes and STEALING signs?! killeen Nationwide Three Questions... Author: killeen, Texas Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Heartland America Delineated Scam Methods Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: Heartland America Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
OliverMak Associates Ltd same people as Excel Servicing Leeds, Tom Scoffin, Independent Dyson Service Applied for a Job turns out they are same people as Dyson Scam at same Leeds address, Excel Servicing Leeds Author: Leeds, Alabama Telemarketers: OliverMak Associates Ltd Internet

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Volcy PC Support Extortion, NOT Tech Support! Austin Texas Author: Laguna Woods, California Computer Service & Repair: Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Austin, Texas

Feb 08 2016
MICROSOFT Ineffective Support Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Consumer Services: MICROSOFT Internet

Feb 08 2016
Persons of Jewell Vaughn Scammer, Rip off, Mis-Representated London Kentucky Author: louisville , Kentucky Sales People: Persons of Jewell Vaughn Internet

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Toshiba +Care Support Misleading manipulative false information Internet
Author: La Verne, California Computer Service & Repair: Toshiba Internet

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
CALTENS california tenants (legal services) ripping unfortunate people northridge California Author: van nuys, California Attorneys & Legal Services: CALTENS northridge, California

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada