Your Search | people records.net clickbank support@recordsarea.com

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Superior Surfaces Ashton Bad business people, change costs and prices Jacksonville, Internet Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: Superior Surfaces Internet

May 29 2016
Bookvip.com Gino, moneth(from what I was told) are two of several people I spoke with. Broken promise, false advertising, contradicting Internet based Internet Author: Hartselle, Alabama Resorts: Bookvip.com Internet

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Playon media software (Mediamall) gtv.playon.tv, support@playon.tv, bizdev@playon.tv,pr@playon.tv Playon is not issuing refund New York Florida
Refund issued Author: cape coral, Florida Computer Software: Playon media software (Mediamall) internet

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Vita Luminance Deceitful Stealing Company takes money even after canceling orders Henderson Nevada
Author: Batesville, Arkansas Sales People: Vita Luminance Henderson, Nevada

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Curtis Davis - Curtis the Illuminated One - The Occult Network Fraudulently collecting money from unsuspecting people who are unfamiliar with him, his services, and his lies, Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Liars: Curtis Davis Nationwide

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Gordon Aylworth & Tami P.C. CROOKS! THEIVES! CROOKS! THEIVES! LIARS! HORRIBLE PEOPLE! Eugene Oregon Author: Riddle, Oregon Liars: Gordon Aylworth & Tami P.C. Eugene, Oregon

May 27 2016
Check people Internet Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Check people Internet

May 26 2016
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Alternative Health: Pristine Nutraceuticals TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Digestacure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, support. Conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2016
Pristine Nutraceuticals REVIEW: DigestaCure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, and support, offers a conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Taking this step forward which no nutraceutical or pharmaceutical firm has matched to date, the company displays a high level of confidence in product effectiveness, unrivaled in the industry.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Pristine Nutraceuticals pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pristine Nutraceuticals. Ever Known A Con Man Who Was Guilty? Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Pristine Nutraceuticals TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Digestacure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, support. Conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Beware they rip people off!!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Attorneys General: Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
Wellness Plan Of America Exploiting people seeking health insurance Deerfield Beach Florida Author: clovis, California Health Insurance: Wellness Plan Of America Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 26 2016
Boston Pos Aldelo POS Aldelo Pos will sell you a Pos and then will not support when issues arise Pleasanton, California Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Computer Dealers: Aldelo Pos Nationwide

May 26 2016
Ebay escrow Althea johson I found a ford edge 07 and contacted the women on the page she sent me emails of information on the car and photos Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Amissville, Virginia Sales People: Ebay escrow Internet

May 26 2016
Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Philip Tirone creator of various credit repair strategies - credit repair education systems assists consumers to raise their credit score fast. Free Credit Score Webinar, 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score, The 14-Day Credit Challenge, 720 Credit Score.com. Over 12,000 enrolled in credit repair education program since inception 2004 - return rate of less than 5% unheard of in the credit repair industry, filled with credit-repair scam artists. This is a FREE webinar that teaches people how to repair their credit fast using proven credit improvement - credit repair strategies. Ripoff Report Verified Safe
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Services: Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system Scottsdale, Arizona

May 26 2016
H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS- SUNNY HJEWERLY DESIGNER I PURCHASED A WHITE GOLD RING A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHILE I WAS ON VACATION AND THE GOLD HAS FADED AWAY PAID TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS WHITE GOLD.SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND Author: DAVIE, Florida Sales People: H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS SAINT THOMAS,

May 25 2016
Tropical Solar Energy American Solar Energy Installed without my permission Dunedin Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Sales People: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida

May 25 2016
Medallion Transport & Logistics, LLC. Medallion Transport and Logistics, LLC. Medallion Transport & Logistics Mooresville, North Carolina Scammers, Don't pay truckers, Liars, Cheats and bad rude people STAY AWAY!!!! mooresville North Carolina
Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Medallion Transport & Logistics, LLC. mooresville, North Carolina