Your Search | people records.net clickbank support@recordsarea.com

Aug 28 2014
ebay ebay's so-called buyer protection is a joke California Internet Author: Somerset, New Jersey Sales People: ebay Internet

Aug 28 2014
Aviator College Science & Technology Ari Ben Aviator inc. THE OWNER OF THE FLIGHT SCHOOL IS A LIAR AND A THIEF. THERE ARE SEVERAL STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN RIP OFF FROM THIS UNFAIR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUDLENT UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BOTH IN TEXAS WHERE HIS FIRST SCHOOL WAS AND HE RAN TO FLORIDA AND A GIRL FROM ENGLAND WAS KILLED AT HIS FLORIDA SCHOOL. THE PLANES ARE NOT SAFE ANF THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED NUMEROUS TIMES TO THE FAA. THE OWNERS GRANDSON IS A CONVICTED DURG ADDICTED WHO WORKED ON ARIPLANES UNTIL STUDENTS REPORTED HIM. MICAHEL COHEN IS A LIAR AND HE RUNS AN UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL THERE ARE MANY LAWSUITS IN ST. LUCIE COUNTY AND IN US FEDERAL FT PIERCE COURT HOUSE . MR. COHENS PLANES BREAK DOWN ALL THE TIME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN PLANES THEY ARE UNSAFE AND HE IS AN EXTREMLEY DISHONEST PERSON NOT A REAL BUSINESS MAN. THE VICE PRESIDENT IS A LIAR AND SHE HAS COMMITTED FRAUD AND SEXUALLY HARRASS THE MALE STUDENTS WHO ARE HALF HER AGE. Their are lawsuits to prove it go to st.lucie.gov civil division lawsuits posted and US Federal ft. pierce court FT. PIERCE FLORIDA Author: vero beach, florida , Florida Aviation Schools: Aviator College Science & Technology Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Payday Support Center Do NOT sign up with this company!! HUGE SCAM Mobile Alabama Author: Arlington, Virginia Loans: Payday Support Center Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
MMG properties mmg properties DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE santa monica California Author: Colorado Property Management: MMG properties santa monica, California

Aug 28 2014
Priority One Clearing Service’s REVIEW: Priority One’s small team of executive professionals dedicated to making subscriber experience not only pleasant but efficient. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hutto, Texas Sales People: Priority One Clearing Clearwater, Florida

Aug 28 2014
Pool Deals LLP Our Customers Suck Grand Island New York Author: trafford, Pennsylvania Sales People: Pool Deals LLP Grand Island, New York

Aug 28 2014
American Lifeline Industries Lifeline Industries Elderly Scam for Light bulb purchases Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Sales People: American Lifeline Industries Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Tech Fix USA PC smart support Former employee! Nothing but FRAUD Delray beach Internet Author: Delray beach, Florida Computer Fraud: Computer Fraud: Tech Fix USA Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 27 2014
KEVIN CONN HAS BEEN FIRED FROM WINGSPAN PORTFOLIO ADVISORS FOR REPEATED ACTS OF MISCONDUCT AND NEGLIGENCE. KEVIN CONN WAS FIRED BY CEO STEVEN HORNE AFTER A CONTENTIOUS TENURE, WORKING AS A DIRECTOR, AFTER HE WAS DISCIPLINED FOR HAVING SEVERAL INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH SUBORDINATES AND AFTER HE WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN CAUSING WINGSPAN TO LOSE A MAJOR CONTRACT, ALONG WITH VP JUSTIN BELTER AND MELANIE PELLEGRINO, BOTH OF WHOM WHERE ALSO FIRED. KEVIN CONN DESTROYED MANY PEOPLE AND WAS HIGHLY DISLIKED AT WINGSPAN PORTFOLIO ADVISORS. KEVIN CONN WAS CUTTHROAT AND RUTHLESS AND KEVIN CONN BEHAVED AS IF HIS COWORKERS WERE ENEMIES INSTEAD OF TEAMMATES. KEVIN CONN'S 'AMBITION' BROUGHT OUT HIS CRUELTY. NOW KEVIN CONN HAS TAKEN DOWN HIS LINKEDIN PAGE TO HIDE HIS FAILED LEADERSHIP TENURE AT WINGSPAN PORTFOLIO ADVISORS. Carrollton Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Mortgage Companies: KEVIN CONN Carrollton, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Vision Security LLC LIfe Valued Scamming old people Orem Utah Author: Roy, Utah Security Services: Vision Security LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 27 2014
Savings That Last There are local doctor offices giving out these supposed patient support program discount cards. However, I don't know anyone who has actually been able to use the card and receive a discount. Lexington Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Health Insurance: Savings That Last Internet

Aug 27 2014
All Time Tech Support Claiming to be Windows Support to Gain Access to Your Computer - Or to Sell Un-needed Services Lubbock Texas Author: Florida, New York Internet Fraud: All Time Tech Support Lubbock, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Miami Ramps and More Inc This company is cheating people by selling defective products and not refunding the money Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: Miami Ramps and More Inc Internet

Aug 27 2014
Diana Lewis - Judge Diana Lewis Unjust, Uncaring, Ridiculous -Causing people to lose their homes. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Government Worker: Diana Lewis West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 27 2014
fedex Worse FEDEX Customer Support and FEDEX claim Department Nationwide Author: Hicksville, New York Shipping & Handling: fedex Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 26 2014
Spikedcollardogs on ebay Keepin Kool ebay store name No support/customer service, selling a product with unresponsive warranty Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: Spikedcollardogs on ebay Internet

Aug 26 2014
Emerald Integrations Nima Khalilian, Cal Illy, Alex (Customer Support) Emerald Integrations is a SCAM! They keep your money and provide no product or service woodland hills California Author: Bronx, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Emerald Integrations woodland hills, California

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Pool Services: A+Pools and Liners Southbridge, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
Certified Relocations BAIT AND SWITCH DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE Rochelle Park, NJ Internet Author: Inglewood, California Moving Companies: Certified Relocations Internet

Aug 26 2014
Amanda Kendall, Enrolled Agent Scamming and lying individual who works with people that just take your money and leaves taxpayers high and dry Denver Colorado Author: New York, New York Tax Services: Amanda Kendall Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
radius market research group timothy kanz hired me as a customer service shopper with a fake check new york New York Author: fall river, Massachusetts Sales People: radius market research group new york, New York