Your Search | people records.net clickbank support@recordsarea.com

Aug 23 2016
Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Misha Suvorov, Escape Room Games, Virtual Reality Games, Misha Suvorov dirty actor. SCAM, STAY away From Scammers and Liars, Deceiving People who will take your money and run. Los Angeles California
Author: Bed Air, California Tours & Excursions: Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Los Angeles, California

Aug 23 2016
Upclick ,for PDF, Upclick Sliema MH Contacted Technical Support due to recently purchased PDF Suite 2017 links not downloading. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Computer Software: Upclick (for PDF) Internet

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
Lux HD450 Unfilled order and does not respond to either of my 3 emails Support@luxhd450.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Lux HD450 Internet

Aug 23 2016
Brick and Mobile whitelabelwifi, mysocialwifi Complete scam, no customer support, product does not work, do not honor trial period, Ripp off Toronto Ontario
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Brick and Mobile Toronto, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
Paramed Home Health Care Client assistance, personal support Markham Nationwide Author: Manitoba , Ontario Home HealthCare: Paramed Home Health Care Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 21 2016
mackeeper crumtech support mackeeper is a scam DONT USE IT EVER Internet Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: mackeeper Internet

Aug 21 2016
Johnson Controls Energizer car batteryJohnson Controls INC5757 N Green Bay Ave PO Box 591 Milwaukee WI 53201 Battery EXPLODED was less than 2 years old based on manufactured date stamp. Went to retailer but would not honor warranty without receipt. Contacted tech support referred me to retailer. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Slidell, Louisiana Auto Parts: Johnson Controls Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Encante Anti Agig Serum GETYOUTHFUL and Skin Serene Support@Skinsut I received my two products with no information. No where did I see that I would be billed a large amount for this junk. Does not appear Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Encante Anti Agig Serum Internet

Aug 21 2016
247lendinggroup.com Loans for people with bad credit score Raleigh North Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant , Michigan Liars: 247lendinggroup.com Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 20 2016
Nourse Automall Used Trucks Do not buy from these people! You will get ripped off and left with a vehicle that is less than safe! Chillicothe Ohio Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nourse Automall Used Trucks Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
Esther Haas & Yaacov Haas deadbeat who hires people to do services on their home and DOES NOT PAY!!!!! Anaheim Hills California Author: Anaheim, California Dead Beat Customers: Esther Haas & Yaacov Haas Anaheim Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
AT&T Uverse Customer Support Issues Nationwide Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Dell Inc. Failed to provide warranty support Round Rock Texas Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Dell Inc. Round Rock , Texas

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
Expedia OOps just kidding...you selected 18 seats on 3 flights for 3 people, but we won't tell the airline. Internet Author: Lancaster, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Aug 19 2016
Barwood Taxi Boston, HBS Dianna D. Skype: dianna.d23, facebook.com/dianna.denapoli, Elisha Rosenkranz Skype: elisha.rosenkranzelisha.rosenkranz@trecamerica.com, facebook.com/elisha.rosenkranzJoshua Panelo@trecamerica.com Barwood Taxi Hires people off shores, and does´nt pay their employees wages!!! Kensington Maryland
Author: marco island, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Barwood Taxi Boston, HBS Kensington, Maryland

Aug 18 2016
A plus carport Faulty product and no product support Pilot mountain nc Nationwide
Author: Logan, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A plus carport Nationwide