PEOPLE RECORDS.NET CLICKBANK SUPPORT@RECORDSAREA.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: People Records.net ClickBank Support@recordsarea.com
There may be more specific results for "People Records.net ClickBank Support@recordsarea.com"
For more specific results for "People Records.net ClickBank Support@recordsarea.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
tax defense network These people have charged me $4000.00 for filing an uncollectable status, and filed 4 years of back taxes. Did nothing about state tax and not returning my calls because the IRS is now demanding money Jacksonville Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: tax defense network Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Ecom Solution Outsourced Lifestyle Jason O'Neil Unstoppable Leverage Dropship Hacks olscustomerhub.netMichelle Fierle Gerard DeJoseph The company signed a contract of one year for their software and support for which they took $10000 but on the third month they asked me for $300 as monthly service to which I refused and they disconnected my service and refused to return the rest of my unused funds. The software they claimed did not work and they did similar ripoff to other members who I know. Jacksonville Florida Author: Lethbridge, Alberta On-Line Business: Ecom Solution Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 22 2017
Home payday center Support@securehomeincomeprogram.com Internet Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Home payday center Internet

Jun 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates support@darwaterfront.com LIARS LIE: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Nationwide Author: O Town, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Supplier Oasis / Trevor Williams All ecommerce sellers beware!!!!! Trevor Williams is the SOLE support for sellers on Overstock.com and he has no idea how to perform the functions of his job. He constantly asks sellers to try and solve their own issues and quite frankly, needs to be re-evaluated by his employer on his abilities to actually perform the functions of his job, unreal!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Internet

Jun 21 2017
Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Verified Safe, Jeff Adams Real Estate clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Los Angeles California, Nationwide*UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams reviewed on location, Ripoff Report Verified Use the support web site and online help Author: San Clemente, California Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction. Upland, California

Jun 21 2017
Sony Playstation Sony Playstation won't refund my money on a pre-order where I was charge in full amount San Mateo California Author: New York, New York Sales People: Sony Playstation San Mateo, California

Jun 21 2017
Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A BEWARE OF INDIAN FRAUDS HAVING ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD Remember the name BJ Vyas i.e. Bhupendra Jayant Kumar Vyas - a Vadodara based fraud, who claims to be very closely associated with PM Office and who names himself to be very close business friend of Mr Shah. Upon our enquiry there is no such association. Mr Vyas is around 50 years old and he belongs to Vadodara Gujarat while maximum time he stays in Mumbai. He has many contact numbers that he uses to trap people for money. Firstly he pretends to be very soft hearted, God fearing person with very high moral and spiritual values. When somebody gets trapped in his words and makes deposits to his associate account , that too fraud accounts of his associates, he avoides performing his part by making excuses like death of some relative or raid in his factory or his own illness etc.Venezuela Caracas
Author: trivandrum, Auto Parts: Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A

Jun 20 2017
Johickey.com Jo & hickey printing supplies They email me about a job opportunity. I accepted the job thinking that it was a good opportunity for me since I could work from home. But googling this company and found out they were lying and scamming people. London NWI 5RA, the UK Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Johickey.com Internet

Jun 20 2017
EcoFlower Multiple orders have not been filled - including my own. So many, that a facebook page for people screwed over by EcoFlower now exists. Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Bed & Bath: EcoFlower Internet

Jun 20 2017
Lerner and Rowe REVIEW: Lerner & Rowe is committed to total customer satisfaction. Their past and current approach to representing clients is focused on providing the highest quality legal services and support possible throughout the State of Arizona. *UPDATE: Lerner & Rowe pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lerner & Rowe is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The injuried employ the attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Lerner and Rowe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lerner & Rowe personal injury attorneys fight hard to get clients the compensation they deserve. Lerner and Rowe Personal Injury Attorneys helping thousands of personal injury victims throughout Phoenix, Mesa, Arrowhead, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Goodyear, Buckeye, Queen Creek, Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona, Pinetop, Tucson, Kingman, Bullhead City Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
LSXceleration derek scott, did a fundraiser but didnt return the money to the fire victom instead scott derek and four other people atoka Tennessee
False/Slander Author: Atoka, Tennessee Nonprofit Organizations: LSXceleration atoka, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
Viking Magazine Harassing, Bullying, Refusal to Cancel Services Internet Author: Saraland, Alabama Sales People: Viking Magazine Internet

Jun 19 2017
Dr. Joseph Caplan Peoria, Arizona WARNING: Do NOT go to this this doctor even if you are having a heart attack! Please know that I absolutely HATE leaving a bad review but feel that it is my duty to warn other people against going to Dr. Caplan. I found his practice to be the most predatory and aggressive. The staff is rude and when they screw up the appointment dates, they will blame the patient. Peoria Arizona
Author: Peoria, Arizona Doctors: Dr. Joseph Caplan Peoria, Arizona Peoria, Arizona

Jun 19 2017
American Cash Awards Millionaire. Winner Says out of California but is calling from Pennsyl Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Sales People: American Cash Awards Internet

Jun 19 2017
Thomas Quarcoo SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING Thomas Quarcoo, Zavier Ash SCAM ONLINE BUSINESS, TOOK MY MONEY AND LEFT, NO SUPPORT Scam Internet Author: denver, Colorado Work at Home: Thomas Quarcoo Internet

Jun 19 2017
AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream I ordered the free trial 4.95 and 5.95 and then they billed me $89.85 & $85.95 for face cream and eye cream and they won't refund you the money even if you return the creams. If you don't call they will bill you every month. The creams are no good this is a scam. I want everyone to know that. Lets get the word out. Someone has to stop them from ripping people off. Fountain Hills CA California Author: Buckye, Arizona Police: AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream Fountain Hills CA, California

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Newlookexporters.com Shivaskh Babbar, Ankur Tagore I Ordered 20 Bundles Of Hair And Never Got It Chennai, India Internet
Author: Westland, Michigan Sales People: Newlookexporters.com Internet

Jun 18 2017
Thunbtack Thumbtack.com Thumbtack is a glorified messenger service with ZERO support ZERO integrity 100% Buyer Beware San Francisco, California Internet Author: San Francisco, California Builders & Contractors: Thunbtack Internet

Jun 18 2017
LuxAllure I think there are a few but I'm not sure Scam - no disclose of 14 day trial when ordering nasty customer service people St. Petersburg area Florida PO box only Internet Kalisi Eye Serum Author: Chase City, Virginia Questionable Activities: LuxAllure Internet