PEP BOYS HAZLET, NJ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Pep Boys Hazlet, NJ
There may be more specific results for "Pep Boys Hazlet, NJ"
For more specific results for "Pep Boys Hazlet, NJ"
Showing 1-25 of 7,343 Found Reports For more specific results for "Pep Boys Hazlet, NJ"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
Charity Navigator Sounded Good but Now I Wonder Glen Rock New Jersey Author: Altadena, California Credit Card Fraud: Charity Navigator Glen Rock, NJ ,

Aug 18 2017
Sociallity Charged my acct but I've never heard of them. Fairfield NJ New Jersey
Author: Farmington, Missouri Health Insurance: Sociallity Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
blissfuleyes Bey*blissfuleyes667-4010101 Nj I ordered free face cream just pay shipping of $1.95 get charged $94.68 for eye cream I never ordered Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: blissfuleyes Internet

Aug 16 2017
Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Automobile damage Greensburg, Pennsylvania Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
UDSLIFE.com I ordered my boys backpacks and lunch box on Aug 1st and have not received anything. Received a tracking number that does not work. $100 down the drain. Internet Author: Highland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: UDSLIFE.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 15 2017
Steven Derik Melissa NewtonMichael Chijioke Ogujiofor Lost $1000 to an apartment rental scammer Williamstown, NJ Internet
Author: Vienna, Virginia Landlords: Steven Derik Internet

Aug 14 2017
AZEC Retailers LLC The PUMP OfferTHEPUMPOFFERFURYTestoPump Deception Of Policy in Pop Up Adds Mahwah NJ Author: Vero Beach, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: AZEC Retailers LLC Internet

Aug 12 2017
Pep boys Just Brakes Pep Boy's messed up my brakes and I got lied to about being approved for my loan of up to 2000 dollars. Didn't find out until I got my vehicle finished and had to pay a huge expensive out of pocket bill. I took my Vehicle to a different shop and they found out how bad my brakes was missing springs, not bleed right and didn't get adjusted or seated right. Temple Texas Author: Templ, Texas Auto Mechanics: Pep boys Temple, Texas

Aug 12 2017
All in One Moving and Storage - Saddle Brook NJ BEWARE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL SCREW YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY AND DESTROY YOUR ITEMS Saddle Brook New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Everett, Washington Moving Companies: All in One Moving and Storage - Saddle Brook NJ Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Scarlett Evans Psychic Sharon Scarlett Demetro Rose Evans Psychic Cherry Hill, NJ and Orlando, FL New Jersey and Florida Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Psychic Fortune Tellers: Scarlett Evans Psychic Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 08 2017
HANN FINANCIAL SERVICES 1center dr Jamesburg NJ Do not except to return my leased car in Florida Jamesburg New Jersey Author: WINCHESTER, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: HANN FINANCIAL SERVICES

Aug 08 2017
Seal Skin Cover or Elite Shield Boat Cover Did not credit account as promised butler NJ Author: Potomac Falls, Virginia Boat Dealers: Seal Skin Cover Internet

Aug 07 2017
Dixie Dental I went to get a root canal in September an which they chipped a tooth beside the one they were doing. I made a complaint wit the manager an she was suppose to handle the situation. My boys was also seen there that day an they also received work an wasn't happy both was crying about sensitivity. My root canal is still sensitive I can't chew or drink on my right side an it's March?  Dayton Ohio
Author: Dayton, Ohio Dental Services: Dixie Dental Dayton, Ohio

Aug 07 2017
Pep boys Destroyed car, missing title, nightmare Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Service Stations: Pep boys

Aug 04 2017
MidAtlantic Ortho MidAtlantic Orthodontics, MidAtlantic Dental Products Multiple Lies, False Promises, Phony Exaggerations, Pathological Lying Sociopaths Treat Job Applicants With No Respect, Worst Interviewing Experience Ever West Berlin, NJ Author: New York Liars: MidAtlantic Ortho

Aug 03 2017
Dr Mirza Dr. Mohammed MirzaDr. Mirza Mohammed Botched Botox NYC; WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NJ; New York and New Jersey
Author: Scarsdale, New York Liars: Dr Mirza New York

Aug 02 2017
GA Boys Professional Tree Svc Wayne Fairchild He gave us a proposal for mending our deck of $1500.00, we paid him $750.00 for half and he came back for another $1300. Acworth Georgia
Author: Acworth, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: GA Boys Professional Tree Svc Acworth, Georgia

Aug 02 2017
Millstone - Direct Marketing Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Millstone, NJ Nationwide Author: AURORA, Ohio Alternative Health: Millstone - Direct Marketing Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Gino Demetro took deposit never did the job south river nj Author: south river, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Gino Demetro Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Advanced Business Systems Advanced Computer Repair Service Scam artists at its finest Hamilton NJ New Jersey Author: Hamilton, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Business Systems

Jul 31 2017
George Villanueva Fitcare USA Midland Park Wyckoff NJ Pyramid scheme, stay away! Midland Park, NJ New Jersey Author: englewood, New Jersey Health Spas: Daniela Colognori Short HIlls, New Jersey

Jul 30 2017
MyFitteds.com My Fitteds.com Ripoff My Fitteds.com Cap Scam Patterson, NJ, New Jersey Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Sporting Goods: MyFitteds.com Internet

Jul 30 2017
Artaaj Events, Big Boys Toys, Amaze, Misrepresented Luxury Event claiming a massive audience, when only 200 people visited the event Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates Author: London, Event Planners & Sites: Artaaj Events Internet