Your Search | performance health, usa or rsvpro or energenic

1, Report #1319688

Jul 29 2016
Gold's Gym I want to cancell my membership. I was told to send an email to this address for cancellation. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Verona, Wisconsin Health Spas: Gold's Gym Fitchburg, Wisconsin

2, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

3, Report #1319619

Jul 29 2016
Vlhealth.ocm Health Products Scotsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Austell, Georgia Alternative Health: Vlhealth.ocm Internet

4, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

5, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

6, Report #1319530

Jul 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW False Advertising Scam San Diego California Author: Griffin, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

7, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia

8, Report #1319501

Jul 28 2016
Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Firm Eye Cream or Radiant Lush Serum face cream ripoff with unauthorized recurrent charges Internet Author: West Point, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

9, Report #1319491

Jul 28 2016
Kelly Miller Kelly sold advertising spots to a group of holistic practitioners for $400 a piece and never produced the material. It's been over a year. She offered a money back guarantee if not satisfied but won't refund anyone's money. She never produced the material we payed for. Bethlehem Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Kelly Miller Internet

10, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

11, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

12, Report #1319448

Jul 28 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Their phone number doesn't work. Can't cancel or file the rebate!! Provo Utah Author: Grabill, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

14, Report #1319452

Jul 28 2016
Westside Fitness Training, llc Business does not honor its word. Marina Del Rey California Author: los angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: Westside Fitness Training, llc Marina Del Rey, CA

15, Report #1319426

Jul 28 2016
Life Wireless Unable to get basic phone operation instructions or to connect with Customer Service for help. Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

16, Report #1319404

Jul 28 2016
Thumbtack thumbtack represents professionals without verifying their credentials or qualifications Internet Author: huntersville, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Thumbtack Internet

17, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

18, Report #1319353

Jul 28 2016
Volcan health Withdrew money without getting order. Scottsdale,Arizona Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Customer: Volcan health Internet

19, Report #1319297

Jul 27 2016
core solutions group terry judge Terry Judge is a lair and a cheat DO NOT get involved with him or Core solutions. He broke promises.I kept asking for references and never got them. Where I'm from people don't do business with companies that can't be vetted. Bingham Farms, Troy Michigan Author: grover beach, California Business Consultants: core solutions group Bingham Farms, , Michigan

20, Report #1319303

Jul 27 2016
Hackterrific.com, Nathan_Drake@hackterrific.com, testimonyhackerteam@aol.com Hackterrific.com IS A SCAM !! DO NOT TRUST THEM !! ShenZhen or GuangZhou Guangdong Author: Penang, Alabama Hackers: Hackterrific.com Internet

21, Report #1319287

Jul 27 2016
LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system this so called alkaline water generator is a complete rip-off d-68165 mannheim internet
Author: ocaenside, California Alternative Health: LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system d-68165 mannheim,

22, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

23, Report #1319280

Jul 27 2016
InfinitiUSA / Nissan USA Why won't Infinity/Nissan Stand behind thier defetive product? Nationwide Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Auto manufactures: InfinitiUSA Nationwide

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

25, Report #1319262

Jul 27 2016
Market Place health Insurance Obamacare over charged incompetence misleading faulse misinform over charge dishonest theft Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Health Insurance: Market Place health Insurance Internet