Your Search | performance health, usa or rsvpro or energenic

Dec 06 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered a product and never received it, I try to call and email and I get no reply or answer. they are a rip off! Santa Ana or Irvine California
Author: Auburn, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Santa Ana or Irvine, California

Dec 05 2016
platinum herbal wellness skniprov scam internet Author: Fairfield, California Alternative Health: platinum herbal wellness internet

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Tuff Shed Storage Units and/or (Mr. Hyman )and/or (Mr. Juan Contreras) Refuse to respond to complaint of Use of Cheap Presswood while guranteeing a Lifetime Warranty on buildings. Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Storage Companies: Tuff Shed Storage Units Houston, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Derm Essence False product, difficult refund Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Alternative Health: Derm Essence Internet

Dec 05 2016
Price A Building - John Barber | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Centennial Colorado Report posted is blatantly a Lie!! Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Price A Building - John Barber Centennial, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
Chrome Wheel Exchange or Mike Byner Said Company required an 800.00 decurity deposit for core rims. We returned the core rims but our deposit was not returned, neither were our core rims. This company has retained our core deposit AND our core rims. Brighton Michigan Author: Connellsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Chrome Wheel Exchange Brighton, Michigan

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
govsimplified this company make profit in a Return or no Service performed Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: govsimplified Internet

Dec 05 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Stole credit card info and charged my account without my knoledge Provo Utah Author: Champaign, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Dec 05 2016
TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) or TryTrimGenesis Deceptive Free Trial Offer that results in autobilling of $100's without pre-approval or notice Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) Internet

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group, Joseph Gaddas, ext 402 refusing to refund my money for an ad that I paid for Boca Raton, Fla. Florida New Company or Just New Name? Author: Lebanon, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet

Dec 05 2016
Smartbuyglasses USA online Terrible Customer Service and Warranty not honored Internet Author: durban, North Carolina Optical Products & Repair: Smartbuyglasses USA online Internet

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 04 2016
CD Baby The download mp3 album pauses, you have to contact them on Mon. Portland, OR 97230 Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Media: CD Baby Internet

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 04 2016
Windward way recovery Casa palmera They got me high and then billed my insurance Costa Mesa California
Author: Irvine, California Mental Health: Windward way recovery Costa Mesa, California