Your Search | periodicals magazine of po box 1950, hamilton, mt. 59840

Jul 28 2014
Bonaventure Senior Living - Pam Grey, Kelley Hamilton Manipulative, Liars, Selfish, Immoral Salem Oregon Author: Oregon Adult Care Facilities: Bonaventure Senior Living - Pam Grey Salem, Oregon

Jul 28 2014
Rockstar Subscription Agency Devon Faglie Magazine Subscription for Troops Overseas / Raising $'s for Personal Summer Trip Warren, New Jersey Author: Warren, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Warren, New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City Mt. Sinai is not the prestigious hospital it once was. New York, New York Author: NYC, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City N.Y., My, Select State/Province

Jul 27 2014
High Class Marketing Leisure Lifestyle Magazine Fake magazine Phony distribution false advertisers Boca Raton Florida Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: High Class Marketing Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Platinum Publishing Services People Magazine Subscription White City Oregon Author: Scottsdale , Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Platinum Publishing Services White City, Oregon

Jul 23 2014
Ultimate Unity Inc Don't purchase anything from this company it's a SCAM! Michigan City Indiana Author: New London, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: Ultimate Unity Inc Michigan City, Indiana

7, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 19 2014
Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,South Carolina Coral Resorts,LLC.ES Financial CorporationReba Management PO Box 5686,HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Timeshare scam!!!-Lies,Lies,Lies. Trespassed on current TS property to reel us in. HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,SC HH Island, South Carolina

Jul 18 2014
College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Paul Murton Con Artist, Hustler, Deceptive Practices Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, New Jersey Media: College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Internet

Jul 16 2014
Evolution Bankcard They are ripping me off by charging me for a terminal that I never activated, sent back unopened, and no longer have in my possession. I sent a cancellation form and they are still charging me. They are a BIG SCRAM! Hewlett New York Author: Mt. Pleasant, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Evolution Bankcard Hewlett, New York

11, Report #1162008

Jul 15 2014
Laguna Bay Spas Garbage right out of the box and service department = parts flunkies who make you do everything yourself Nationwide Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Pools & Saunas: Laguna Bay Spas Nationwide

12, Report #1162099

Jul 15 2014
Synapse Group dba Magazine Customer Service Magazine Subscription Scam Stamford, CT Internet Author: Waldorf, Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX Internet

13, Report #1162091

Jul 15 2014
FULK Inc PUrchased 2 Magazine subscriptions totaling $112 back in Jan . I have yet to receive 1 issue and the company doesnt answer their phone bt were quick to cash the check! Uncertain if there really is a homebase Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Book & Magazine Publishers: FULK Inc Nationwide

14, Report #1161953

Jul 14 2014
Cobblestone and Cloth Laura Michelle Smith, Laura Michelle Smith Hamilton, Manny Hamilton, Cobblestone Cloth, Laura Smith, Elle Kingsley, Manny Hamilton, Lola Briggade, Hamilton, 29 Holly Ave, Cobblestone Cloth, Fraud, Scam, Hamilton Ontario Author: Windsor, Ontario Computer Fraud: Cobblestone and Cloth Hamilton, Ontario

15, Report #1161949

Jul 14 2014
Cobblestone Cloth Cobblestone and Cloth, Laura Smith, Laura Smith Hamilton, Manny Hamilton, Canada Cloth Diaper Clinic, Canada Cloth Diaper Repair, Throwing Threads, Elle Kingsley, Lola Briggade, Seamingly Sew, Dangerous Frank, Lola Smith, Lora Smith, Loralee Smith Laura Smith, Laura Smith Hamilton, 29 Holly Avenue, Manny Hamilton, Hamilton, Ontario, Townsend, Canada, Scam, Fraud, Hamilton Ontario Author: Windsor, Ontario Computer Fraud: Cobblestone Cloth Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 14 2014
Mobile Home Park MagazineMobile Home Park Magazine Total Ripoff! Beware of Motor Home Park Magazine, Scam Advertising, bad customer service! No Refunds Sunnyvale California
Author: Santa Maria, California Advertising Agencies: Mobile Home Park Magazine Sunnyvale, California

Jul 14 2014
PacificTel aka Stephen Hamilton Card Services, Account Services, 360-529-6190 PacificTel is making illegal autodialer calls to #s on the DNC list Los Angeles, California
Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: PacificTel aka Stephen Hamilton Los Angeles, California

Jul 14 2014
Magazine Processing Center charged me for magazine I didn't even order and put them on my credit card some how?? Salt lake city, Utah Internet Author: nevada, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Processing Center Internet

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Subco Magazine Sales Subco Subco Is a Ripoff and Adding Magazine and Annual Subscriptions Without Any Authorization Fresno California Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Magazine Sales Fresno, California

Jul 11 2014
Merita Shoopman MERITA SHOOPMANMACBABYSCLOSETDEMURE COSMETICS I sold this scam artist an authentic brand new mac lipstick. she crushed the box in came in herself and demanded partial refund and I agreed to give her a full refund if she sent me back the item. she agreed and shipped me a envelope with a crushed EMPTY lipstick box. ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. she obviously knew what she was doing by mailing an empty box. I didnt fall for her lies and agree to give her a partial refund because I know that there is no way the box the lipstick came in could crush like that. She wanted me to give her a refund and keep the lipstick. So basically ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. I googled her and found multiple complaints she should be in jail greer South Carolina Author: katy, Texas Jewelry Stores: Merita Shoopman greer, South Carolina

Jul 11 2014
subco, inc. magazine subscription ripoff Nationwide Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: subco, inc. Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Midwest Periodicals Scam Houston Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Midwest Periodicals Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa