Your Search | periodicals magazine of po box 1950, hamilton, mt. 59840

Jul 19 2014
Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,South Carolina Coral Resorts,LLC.ES Financial CorporationReba Management PO Box 5686,HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Timeshare scam!!!-Lies,Lies,Lies. Trespassed on current TS property to reel us in. HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,SC HH Island, South Carolina

Jul 18 2014
College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Paul Murton Con Artist, Hustler, Deceptive Practices Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, New Jersey Media: College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Internet

3, Report #1162008

Jul 15 2014
Laguna Bay Spas Garbage right out of the box and service department = parts flunkies who make you do everything yourself Nationwide Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Pools & Saunas: Laguna Bay Spas Nationwide

4, Report #1162099

Jul 15 2014
Synapse Group dba Magazine Customer Service Magazine Subscription Scam Stamford, CT Internet Author: Waldorf, Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX Internet

5, Report #1162091

Jul 15 2014
FULK Inc PUrchased 2 Magazine subscriptions totaling $112 back in Jan . I have yet to receive 1 issue and the company doesnt answer their phone bt were quick to cash the check! Uncertain if there really is a homebase Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Book & Magazine Publishers: FULK Inc Nationwide

6, Report #1161953

Jul 14 2014
Cobblestone and Cloth Laura Michelle Smith, Laura Michelle Smith Hamilton, Manny Hamilton, Cobblestone Cloth, Laura Smith, Elle Kingsley, Manny Hamilton, Lola Briggade, Hamilton, 29 Holly Ave, Cobblestone Cloth, Fraud, Scam, Hamilton Ontario Author: Windsor, Ontario Computer Fraud: Cobblestone and Cloth Hamilton, Ontario

7, Report #1161949

Jul 14 2014
Cobblestone Cloth Cobblestone and Cloth, Laura Smith, Laura Smith Hamilton, Manny Hamilton, Canada Cloth Diaper Clinic, Canada Cloth Diaper Repair, Throwing Threads, Elle Kingsley, Lola Briggade, Seamingly Sew, Dangerous Frank, Lola Smith, Lora Smith, Loralee Smith Laura Smith, Laura Smith Hamilton, 29 Holly Avenue, Manny Hamilton, Hamilton, Ontario, Townsend, Canada, Scam, Fraud, Hamilton Ontario Author: Windsor, Ontario Computer Fraud: Cobblestone Cloth Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 14 2014
Mobile Home Park MagazineMobile Home Park Magazine Total Ripoff! Beware of Motor Home Park Magazine, Scam Advertising, bad customer service! No Refunds Sunnyvale California
Author: Santa Maria, California Advertising Agencies: Mobile Home Park Magazine Sunnyvale, California

Jul 14 2014
PacificTel aka Stephen Hamilton Card Services, Account Services, 360-529-6190 PacificTel is making illegal autodialer calls to #s on the DNC list Los Angeles, California
Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: PacificTel aka Stephen Hamilton Los Angeles, California

Jul 14 2014
Magazine Processing Center charged me for magazine I didn't even order and put them on my credit card some how?? Salt lake city, Utah Internet Author: nevada, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Processing Center Internet

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Subco Magazine Sales Subco Subco Is a Ripoff and Adding Magazine and Annual Subscriptions Without Any Authorization Fresno California Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Magazine Sales Fresno, California

Jul 11 2014
Merita Shoopman MERITA SHOOPMANMACBABYSCLOSETDEMURE COSMETICS I sold this scam artist an authentic brand new mac lipstick. she crushed the box in came in herself and demanded partial refund and I agreed to give her a full refund if she sent me back the item. she agreed and shipped me a envelope with a crushed EMPTY lipstick box. ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. she obviously knew what she was doing by mailing an empty box. I didnt fall for her lies and agree to give her a partial refund because I know that there is no way the box the lipstick came in could crush like that. She wanted me to give her a refund and keep the lipstick. So basically ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. I googled her and found multiple complaints she should be in jail greer South Carolina Author: katy, Texas Jewelry Stores: Merita Shoopman greer, South Carolina

Jul 11 2014
subco, inc. magazine subscription ripoff Nationwide Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: subco, inc. Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Midwest Periodicals Scam Houston Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Midwest Periodicals Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
Department of Corrections probation office Brent Wood The Laws and charges have been served? 52 pages of Felony Crime charges were handed to my PO as served Friday the 20th Fairbanks Alaska
Author: fairbanks,ak, Alaska Criminal Justice System: Department of Corrections probation office Fairbanks, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Baker, Cohen & White Inc. Bakerandcohenlawfirm.com Fake lawfirm Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: Hamilton, New Jersey Baker, Cohen & White Inc. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Lyon Hamilton Lyon Miguel Hamilton, Lyon Hamilton Art, Hamilton Art, Hamilton Surf, Hamilton Fitness, Bill Hamilton Surfboards, Laird Hamilton, Bill Hamilton Lyon Hamilton Cartel, Hamilton Cartel, Drug Cartel, Drug Dealer, Drug Addict, Drug Abuse, Drugs, Murderer, Attempted Murder, Harassment, Abuse, Physical Abuse, Domestic Abuse, Slander Princeville Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Drug Dealers: Lyon Hamilton Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
C-Suite Quarterly aka CSQ Magazine aka C-Suite Media aka David Wurth Publisher C-Suite QuarterlyCSQ MagazineC-Suite MediaDavid Wurth Publisher BOYCOTT C-Suite Quarterly aka CSQ Magazine aka C-Suite Media Woodland Hills, California Internet Author: New York Bigots: C-Suite Quarterly aka CSQ Magazine aka C-Suite Media aka David Wurth Publisher Internet

Jul 09 2014
Mitch Sacharoff Racist/Bigot Mitch Sacharoff Racist/Bigot LA Splash Magazine Lawrence Davis Mitch Sacharoff RACIST/BIGOT LA Splash Magazine Splash Magazines Lawrence Davis Los Angeles Internet Author: California Racists: Mitch Sacharoff Racist/Bigot Internet

Jul 09 2014
Community Care Inc. failed to pay for services rendered Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Community Care Inc. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 09 2014
PRODERMAGENIX A pop up occurred as a reward for doing a survey on line. Turns out they would give you a free sample for shipping charges. I foolishly gave them my charge card number. They charged my card $129 for a crap bottle of their stuff, which by the way is ineffective. They said you had to cancel in 20 days if you checked the box. I did not check the box purposely but they still charged my card. internet  Author: IRON RIDGE, Wisconsin Drugstores: PRODERMAGENIX Internet

Jul 09 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: Commitment to PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Mesa , Arizona Liars: Epcon Solar Phoenix, Arizona