Your Search | petco store 2713(levittown,ny)

Feb 09 2016
Prestige NY Scam angelic marketing Dazzo marketin prestige ny executive enterprise be aware!!!!!!! Pyramid scene!!!!!!! Deer park New York Author: Milford, Massachusetts Abusive Children: Prestige NY Deer park , New York

Feb 09 2016
ASPCA ASPCA raided large animal shelter of 700. Then profited with a deceptive donation campaign. New York New York Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: ASPCA NY, New York

Feb 09 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
42nd Street Photo Bait and Switch. Buyer Beware! New York City New York Author: Milton, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: 42nd Street Photo NY

Gander Mountain BAIT and SWITCH In-Store Marketing Monroe North Carolina
Author: Monroe, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Gander Mountain Monroe, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
oxwall they knowingly allow the sale of scripts in there store that do not work Internet Author: Alabama Software: oxwall Internet

Feb 08 2016
BOSCOV DEPARTMENT STORE BOSCOVS WILL NOT HONOR THEIR GUARANTEE ON TWO TWIN BEDS MATTRESS AND BOX SPRINGS TOMS RIVER New Jersey Author: whiting, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: BOSCOV DEPARTMENT STORE TOMS RIVER, New Jersey

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr e-mail address Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 05 2016
Wolf & Goat Jesse Hathaway DiazTroy Chambers No goods shipped after multiple promises Bronx, NY Internet Author: Porter, Maine Specialty Stores: Wolf & Goat Internet

Feb 04 2016
good feet store Deceived, cheated, lied, ripped-off omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Customer: good feet store omaha, Nebraska

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
Credo Mobil The worst cellphone carrier encountered San Francisco California Author: Kingston, NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobil San Francisco, California

Feb 03 2016
encante volite, bimtieye cream supported by dr oz jenniffer aniton Internet Author: NY, New York Sales People: encante Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
AAA Engine Transmission Your Engine Store Y.E.S. Ripped off on an engine Houston Texas Author: Scandia, Kansas Auto Parts: AAA Engine Transmission Texas

Feb 02 2016
Ace elite Netspend Locked my funds for supposed security breaching. But had no problem only allowing store transactions New Orleans Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ace elite Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
blade-soul.com Blade And Soul Gold Store, Best Blade And Soul Gold Store Washington Washington
Author: Washington, Washington Internet Fraud: blade-soul.com Washington, Washington

Feb 02 2016
Michael Kors store Pictures look exactly like Michael Kors Bags. I thought I paid $138 - but was charged $158 on my chargecard. 3 PHONIES arrived from China. internet/facebook --came from China! Internet Author: Garden City, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Michael Kors store Internet

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
AP Facilities Service, Inc. AP-Facilities.comAP-Facilities Service, Inc.AP Consulting Services Scamming licensed contractors, Bogus retail store service orders Holbrook New York Author: Hickory, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: AP Facilities Service, Inc. Holbrook, New York

Jan 30 2016
Stephanie Covell sugarfreeslut Unprofessional flake and time waster LA, sometimes NY Nationwide Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Stephanie Covell Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Sutton psychic She promised me that if I paid her in cash she would bring my lover back with in an hour I was vulnerable and in a bad place in believed her afterward she wanted additional $5000 in cash she's a fraud she tell me if I wasn't happy I will get my money back and now she does not answer my phone calls New York New York Author: New York , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Dutton NY

Jan 29 2016
Michael Kors Store aka: Michael Kors Storesales@crownkingfisher.com Missing Zipper Slider Internet only Internet Author: Monrovia, California Specialty Stores: Michael Kors Store Internet

Jan 28 2016
Ashley Furniture Home Store /John( Manager/ Owner) Refund Policies are Fraud Northfeild New Jersey Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store Northfeild, New Jersey

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide