PETCO STORE 2713(LEVITTOWN,NY) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Petco store 2713(Levittown,NY)
There may be more specific results for "Petco store 2713(Levittown,NY)"
For more specific results for "Petco store 2713(Levittown,NY)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Lowe's Store # 0520 Mr, Jones !!! 817 419 9755 1000 west Arbrook Arlington Tx76015 $3,000 Generator not working lowe,s will not honor 5 yr warranty unit has oil leak. Icant return because of a 30 day policy To disconnect electric & gas Will cost $2,000 Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Lowe's Store # 0520 Arlington, Texas

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
Hilary lin's Store: AliExpress I order finderscope from Hilary lin's Store, Aliexpress. The seller's website advertise that this scope will give a correct image. But the scope I got produce backward (mirror) image instead. Internet
Author: Pathumthani, Other Electronic Manufacturers: Hilary lin's Store: AliExpress Internet

Jun 21 2017
Savings Store Online Charged me monthly 16.95 since Oct. I sent in receipts to receive rebate. It's now June, never got rebate. Asked to be refunded. They hung up on me. Enrolled in their rebate program in which they charge a monthly fee of 16.95.  Reno Nevada Author: Carlsbad, California Bait-and-Switch: Savings Store Online Reno, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
DOUGLAS GROTH DOUGLAS GROTH knowlingly, intentionally and Criminally did Trasspass on Personal Property on June 18, 2017 on (((REDACTED))) NY (((REDACTED))) Hes Add# is (((REDACTED))) East Meadow NY Nationwide Author: Bay shore , New York Government Worker: DOUGLAS GROTH Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 20 2017
walmart 440 Atlanta highway NW Winder Georgia i went in the store shopping in February 2015 and my crd was getting money stolen off of it up until augist and december 2016 and i didnt know it until i went to go buy schoolclothes and supplies and christmas shopping and i did a police report Winder Georgia Author: Winder, Georgia Cash Services: walmart Winder, Georgia

Jun 20 2017
Selz AKA Selz.com Closed my store and kept the money with no warning San Francisco, CA Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia On-Line Stores: Selz Internet

Jun 19 2017
Basha's grocery store Basha's advertises Local and homegrown produce- uses and supports local farmers but all produce is from Mexico Sun City Arizona Author: sun city, Arizona Grocery Stores: Basha's grocery store Sun City, Arizona

Jun 19 2017
Prize Distribution Services Hi, my name is Keenya French I received a letter sometime back in Aug 09,2016. The letter stated that I was a guarantee winner of $1,823,976 dollars and that I had to respond within 14 days from receiving the letter. Hewlett New York Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Prize Distribution Services NY

Jun 18 2017
Carlos a. Castaño - Edwin Duran - Daniela Castillo - Paige Lombardo - Kevin moreira - julian klein Left rental apartment without paying! Venezuelan guy living in Miami, visited PR Internet
Author: Ny, New York Hotel: Carlos a. Castaño - Edwin Duran - Daniela Castillo - Paige Lombardo - Kevin moreira - julian klein Internet

Jun 18 2017
Yiwen Chen (Jenny Chen) HBO Jenny Chen, Yiwen Chen, NYC, HBO NY NEW YORK Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jenny Chen Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Confederate Super Store Fraud Texas Internet Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Confederate Super Store Internet

Jun 16 2017
UPS Store Southampton Shakes People Down For Fake Charges If Using Prepaid Shipping Southampton Pennsylvania Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: UPS Store Southampton Southampton, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
fittoprintstore.com Roger Steakley fit to print store Roger Steakley 6306 Ashley Manor Dr. Spring, TX Spring Texas Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Specialty Stores: fittoprintstore.com Spring, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Gamestop I purchased a game called Mafia 3 and I went ahead and got the NEW one because it was a couple dollars higher than the USED. When I got home and opened it, there was NO game in it. Also, the map that came with it had clearly been used and not new as the store claimed and sold me. THe map had ink pen markings and writing everywhere and there is a circle like someone sat their drink on it. I called back to the store that sold me the 'New' game and they insisted that they never sold that to me and they said that I never came to their store! I have the receipt saying I did! Jefferson City Tennessee
Author: Honaker, Virginia Customer: Gamestop Jefferson City, Tennessee

Jun 15 2017
Sprint Store Internet Author: Maiden, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jun 15 2017
 Jewelryudesign.com NEVER RECEIVED JEWELRY NEVER RECEIVED RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE SCAMMERS Fresh Meadows NY Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Jewelryudesign Internet

Jun 15 2017
Glitter and Glam Store Ordered in early April, never received order or tracking info Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store Internet

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont Rude ignorant disrespectful queens village New York Question Author: queens, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Repair Service: Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont bayside, NY