Your Search | peter popof; people united for christ inc

1, Report #1319805

Jul 30 2016
Autonet United Autonet IncAutonet DallasAutonet Texas United Autonet Deceptive Dishonest Fraud Ripoff Used Car Dealer Regal Row Dallas Texas Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Autonet Dallas, Texas

2, Report #1319797

Jul 30 2016
Ace Wigs The Original Wigsite Refused to issue refund for returned product Internet Author: Elk River, Minnesota Internet Services: Ace Wigs The Original Wigsite Internet

3, Report #1319793

Jul 30 2016
International Award Payment Center, Arthuel Lee, A.T. Lee,Sylvia Papworth,, Patrick O'Sullivan, Blaine Openshaw claiming to give me 15,000. that I won but ,,,,,to pay for it and reading the info in the letter made it more like a scam . so beware of this kind of scam ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Baldwinsville, New York WANTED REWARD $$$: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 30 2016
Nationwide Auto Insurance Nationwide took more money out of bank acct. than suppose to without telling me. When asked they said People are getting in wrecks someone has to pay for them Wash. State Carlos G Velasco Nationwide Author: Poulsbo, Washington Car Insurance: Nationwide Auto Insurance Nationwide

Jul 30 2016
Semrad Law Firm Cash Advance America Threatening me with charges for $841.80 Washington DC Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Loans: Semrad Law Firm Washington

Jul 30 2016
ADCT PV vacation rentals/ owner SERGIO SERRALDE FLORES stole deposit for winter vacation rental no contract took $1000 USD deposit PUERTO VALLARTA MEXICO Author: ASPEN, Colorado Lodging: ADCT PV vacation rentals/ owner SERGIO SERRALDE FLORES PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico

Jul 30 2016
Ehrlich Pest Control I'm being billed for services I'm not receiving and I can't reach anyone at the company. They don't answer the phone or return calls to explain Groveport Ohio Author: Grove City, Ohio Inspections & Hazards: Ehrlich Pest Control Groveport, Ohio

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Jul 30 2016
Lgi homes My mom is going through LGI now for hone's and she has to put almost 8,000 down because her credit score is not good. Plus they keep telling her that she needs more documents and resendso the same stuff over and over again. She was supposed to be in end of may then end of June then end of July and it's been a nightmare ever since Atlanta Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Lgi homes Atlanta, Georgia

10, Report #1319774

Jul 30 2016
Econ Solar Gutter Magician Installed Solar Panels, went out of business, supposed to have 25 year warranty, panels stopped working, called. Phone # no longer in service. Took me for about $20,000 Louisville Kentucky Author: Mt. Washington, Kentucky Door to Door Sales: Econ Solar Louisville, Kentucky

11, Report #1319765

Jul 30 2016
Shivam Fence & Landscaping Shivam Fence & Landscaping Address: 43 Diana Dr S Plainfield, NJ 07080 Phone: (908) 283-1700 Very Bad Contractor for Landscapping Service South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Edison, New Jersey Landscape Companies: Shivam Fence & Landscaping South Plainfield, New Jersey

12, Report #1319743

Jul 30 2016
CMG & Associates ERG Assocaiates Fraudlent Mediator Company for Debitors New York Nationwide Author: Weymouth, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: CMG & Associates Nationwide

13, Report #1319739

Jul 30 2016
Into County Towing they tried to hold vehicle for more money Ridgecrest California Author: Ridgecrest, California Auto Towing: Into County Towing Ridgecrest , California

14, Report #1319730

Jul 30 2016
TD Bank Seabrook NH $175 OD FEES FOR .72 CENT ERROR SO THE FIRST $35 FEE CAUSED EVERYTHING ELSE TO BOUNCE AND THEY ARE MORE LIKE BANK OF AMERICA NOW REFUSING TO REFUND THE OUTRAGEOUS FEES - TIME FOR ANOTHER CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT FROM SSI RECIPIENTS WHO APPEAR TO BE THEIR NEWEST TARGET Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Salisbury, Massachusetts Banks: TD Bank Seabrook NH Seabrook, New Hampshire

15, Report #1319717

Jul 30 2016
Htc unlocking service.com Htcunlockingservice.com Thieve refund for wrong unlocking code Htcunlockingservice.com Internet Author: London, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Htc unlocking service.com Internet

16, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

17, Report #1319708

Jul 30 2016
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT Federal Warrant Copy:- Attorney: -David Rogers Number: - (845)-201-7403 The Trataros Law Associates. Kingston,  New York Author: Plainwell, Michigan Cash Services: UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT 12401, United State , New York

18, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

19, Report #1319704

Jul 30 2016
Options Real Estate, Monte Anderson, Tara Stargrove Never paid for months of hard work, never reimbursed promised monies for materials and loans. invested 40,000 that never got allocated and they haven't returned investment when ask to Duncanville Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Neighborhood Services: Options Real Estate Duncanville, Texas

Jul 29 2016
Federal Court held that Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith’s threat to prosecute ED Magedson and Xcentric was likely to be found to be illegal retaliation, and likely to be found to have violated the civil right of free speech First Amendment of the United States Constitution
prepaid. Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Corruption: Page1.me Michael Roberts Rexxfield DISGRACEFUL spreading lies | Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith - RIPOFF REPORT STATEMENT Rebuttal Posting countering Michael Roberts Rexxfield propaganda. Sac City, Iowa

21, Report #1319686

Jul 29 2016
Pinnacle Career Institute PCI did not uphold their obligation of stating we have contacts all over the United States when you're ready to do your externship. Kansas City Missouri Author: El Mirage, Arizona Con Artists: Pinnacle Career Institute Kansas City, Missouri

22, Report #1319688

Jul 29 2016
Gold's Gym I want to cancell my membership. I was told to send an email to this address for cancellation. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Verona, Wisconsin Health Spas: Gold's Gym Fitchburg, Wisconsin

23, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

24, Report #1319666

Jul 29 2016
Wheel city auto Auto loan acceptance Another fallen victim to these people! Tampa Florida Please Contact Author: Tampa , Florida Auto Dealers: Wheel city auto Tampa , Florida

25, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida