Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Petland Novi, MI

Showing 1-25 of 2,235 Found Reports For more specific results for "Petland Novi, MI"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 27 2017
Chrysler Jeep Cannot replace radio with back up camera because out of stock. New car 4600miles. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Auburn hills MI Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto Warranty: Chrysler Jeep Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Lowe's Home Improvement Terrible Installation Services and Costumer Service Benton Harbor, MI Nationwide Author: St Joseph, Michigan Building Services: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
ADRIANA AZUAD / ANIBAL OVALLES TRIANGULO USA ME ESTAFARON $100.000 A MI FAMILIA Y $50.000 A OTRA FAMILIA EN LA VENTA DE FRANQUICIA Y COMPANIA FANTASMA MIAMI Florida Author: MIRAMAR, Florida Courier Services: ADRIANA AZUAD / ANIBAL OVALLES MIAMI, Florida

Feb 14 2017
orbit leasing whole bunch of bs.!! mi wyoming Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: orbit leasing Wyoming

Feb 13 2017
Recon Management Group, LLC Fox 2 News Recon Management Group, LLC Recon Management Group, LLC Fox 2 News Detroit Hall of Shame Bingham Farms, Mi Internet
Author: San Jose, California Legal Process Services: Recon Management Group, LLC Internet

Feb 12 2017
Petland Sick puppy that almost died Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Petland Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 12 2017
Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) BAB Group Inv DBA Ronda Lane Auto Storage Predatory towing company towed vehicle to xx Ronda Lane in Houston and charged $159, though this isn't that far from where it was towed (12 mi) Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) Houston, Texas

Feb 12 2017
In line express Lwj trucking Caledonia. Mi D&Mre repair Detroit. Mi.Bill jones or jeremy or t.j Drive 4,000 miles in 5 days for $1,000.? Detroit Michigan Author: Stanton , Michigan Trucking Companies: In line express Detroit , Michigan

Feb 05 2017
Gateway Financial Solutions Due to me having laryngitis I couldn't talk so they kept calling me numerous times and my mother too says she needs to call she had an appointment but when I called it said that I needed to make a payment so when I did call the representative  Saginaw, Mi Nationwide I See What We're Dealing With Here! Author: Toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Gateway Financial Solutions Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
 My direct express account had all of the money taken out at an in Florida. I live in MI. Florida Author: erie, Michigan Banks: Direct express erie, Michigan

Jan 17 2017
Perrigo Pharmaceuticals Perrigo OTC Hidden ingredients not listed on packaging. Allegan, MI Nationwide Author: Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Perrigo Pharmaceuticals Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Powersports Distro Gary fike Scam Artist. Thief Fraud Wixom Mi MI Author: washington, West Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Powersports Distro Internet

Dec 20 2016
ExperienceSales.com Experience Sales Ripoff in Canton MI Author: Canton, Michigan Sales People: ExperienceSales.com

Dec 17 2016
Petland Kennesaw's store Deception, Lying and Hurting animals Kennesaw Georgia Author: Tellico Plains, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Petland Kennesaw, Georgia

Dec 15 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to customer service. We love our Inventors! *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Canton, Michigan Consumer Services: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm: 60+ cities in th Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Direct Energy Gas Rip Off Houston Texas Author: Novi , Michigan Questionable Activities: Direct Energy Houston, Texas

Dec 12 2016
High Class Universe I ordered dog banks on line from facebook on dec 3rd 2016 and never recieved. Ive sent 2 e-mails without response and others on face book when i asked stated they ordered november and a 3rd person all of us cannot get a response and have not recieved product. There is no phone number either.When mI finally googled this there are fraud alerts about this company Internet Author: wrightwood, California Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 12 2016
Midwest Supply & Maintenance This employer refuses to pay me my last check, I have stopped working in November, it is now December. Midwestsupply is very unprofessional .Charlotte the owner curses and uses vulgar language with new and old employees. Midwest supply is not a good cleaning service to use because Comcast are her clients and she recently left their buildings dirty for a whole week due to not having employees. She does not uphold contracts. Plymouth, MI Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Cleaning Services: Midwest Supply & Maintenance Plymouth, Indiana

Dec 08 2016
Petland Petland South Semoran Selling sick puppies Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Petland Orlando, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Petland We bought a Pug in Sept. at the Robinson Township Pet Land. The dog cost $2500. We were told at time of purchase that the dog needed nasal surgery. We were told at the time we spayed the dog to get this procedure done and bring back the receipt to the Petland in Robinson for Re-imbursement.  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 14 2016
21st Mortgage Rude and decieving knoxville Tennessee Author: Novi, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: 21st Mortgage knoxville, Tennessee