Your Search | petland novi, mi

Jul 15 2014
Paradise Motors Lansing MI. RIP OFF Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Paradise Motors Lansing , Michigan

Jul 15 2014
Catherine Weissblatt Robert Weissblatt Has filed false complaints about our company, beware of Catherine & Robert Weissblatt/ Empire, MI Empire Michigan Author: Englewood, Colorado Bad Check Writers: Catherine Weissblatt Empire, Michigan

3, Report #1162047

Jul 15 2014
Courtesy Ford; Okemos, Mi 48864 Wendell Barron, owner COURTESY FORD; OKEMOS, MI. REAL RIP OFF ARTISTS Okemos Michigan Author: Grand Ledge, Michigan Auto Dealers: Courtesy Ford; Okemos, Mi 48864 Okemos, Michigan

Jul 14 2014
Jackson national insurance company My I took out insurance on my Son my Agent told me his policy will last until he reach age 95 if I pay 75.00 quarterly that was a lie. Lansing, Michigan Author: Decatur, Georgia Dead Beat Customers: Jackson national insurance company Lansing . MI , Select State/Province

Jul 11 2014
kitchenaid whirlpool refrigerator hasn't been working right fro the last 8 month, they keep replacing parts and it still doesn't work. benton harbor mi. Author: liberty hill, Texas Appliances: kitchenaid Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Guardsman Furniture Protection HUGE SCAM - Will do anything possible not to cover your claim. Grand Rapids, MI MI Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Guardsman Furniture Protection Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
michigan realty solutions Richmond MI michigan realty solutions Richmond Mi Not Paying its Contractors, communication subpar, getting the run around. Richmond Michigan Author: macomb cnty, Michigan Realtors: michigan realty solutions Richmond MI Richmond, Michigan

Jul 03 2014
gold stain and association rka financial me ablan a mi trabajo mi casa mi selular y familia con amenasas tengo todo grabado 3 0 4 veses al diaparen aestas personas. Internet Author: los angeles, California Legal Process Servers: gold stain and association Internet

Jul 03 2014
Nitro Focus No3 Muscle focus also sellingEndurosGreen coffee max Called to get order after I had filled out a online form for a GNC product. Traverse City MI Author: Clearfield, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nitro Focus No3 Internet

Jul 01 2014
Whirlpool / Ikea - Defective Appliance, Customer Service Disgraceful They don't honor their warranty in a timely fashion - if ever MI Author: NY, New York Appliances: Whirlpool / Ikea Select State/Province

Jun 30 2014
Wesley berry Floral Customer Service Issues, Delivery Issues, Refund/Exchange Issues, Product Issues west Bloomfield,MI 48322-3404 US Nationwide Author: baltimore, Maryland Florists: Wesley berry Floral Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Sprint Reatail Store , LINDEN ROAD CELL PHONE SCAM, SAY UNTRUTHS TO GET YOU TO PURCHASE Flint TOWNSHIP MI Author: FlINT, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Reatail Store Flint, Select State/Province

13, Report #1081904

Jun 25 2014
Five Brothers Home Preservation Services Five Brothers Another Theft by Agents of Five Brothers Home Preservation Services / U.S. Bank Warren,  Michigan Author: Pioneertown, California Realtors: Five Brothers Home Preservation Services Warren, MI, Michigan

Jun 24 2014
Koeppel Volkswagen Koeppel VW Alignment never done to CPO VW. After 4K mi rear tires need replacement. Koeppel won't cover it. Woodside New York Author: New York Auto Dealers: Koeppel Volkswagen Woodside, New York

Jun 18 2014
marty upfall mbg refiners mbg refiners marty upfall novi Michigan Author: farmington hills, Michigan Gold & Silver Investments: james goodson farmington hills, Michigan

Jun 13 2014
Mary Jane Elliott PC law firm garnished me into poverty and and may cause me to be homeless novi Michigan Author: roseville, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: Mary Jane Elliott PC law firm novi , Michigan

Jun 12 2014
Concierge Contracting Rip off sub contractor insurance claims commerce township, mi Nationwide Author: farmington hills, Michigan Customer: Concierge Contracting Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
american immigration center us-immigration.com pretending to be US Government website  Internet Author: novi, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american immigration center Internet

Jun 12 2014
Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Petland Of Irvine, CA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Personal Services: Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Irvine, California

Jun 12 2014
Petland Of Dunwoody, GA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Dunwoody Georgia Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Petland Of Dunwoody, GA Dunwoody, Georgia

Jun 12 2014
National Diesel Engine Inc . Fenton , Michigan NDE Fraud Operation . Advertised Reman Engine . Painted My engine and sent it back with basic Bearing, Ring and Gaskets Fenton Michigan Author: Troy , Missouri Auto Repair Service: National Diesel Engine Inc . Fenton , MI Fenton , Michigan

Jun 11 2014
Metro PCS Cell Phone scam Taylor MI Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jun 10 2014
SWAT Environmental Radon Mitigation LANSING MI SWAT Environmental RADON Centenial COLORADO DISHONORABLE COMPANY-STAY AWAY Centennial COLORADO Author: Carbondale, Colorado Inspections & Hazards: SWAT Environmental Radon Mitigation LANSING MI Lansing, Michigan

Jun 06 2014
Planet Fitness - Holland, MI Rudest personnel/rotten customer service/sarcastic employees Holland Michigan Author: Rolling Meadows, Illinois Healthcare Centers: Planet Fitness - Holland, MI Holland, Michigan

Jun 05 2014