Your Search | petsmart, petsmart grooming & banfield animal hospital

Jul 17 2014
Pleasant View Farms aka Last Lap Horse Haven Kelly Gebhardt Fraudulent rescue Gibsonia Pennsylvania Internet Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Pleasant View Farms aka Last Lap Horse Haven Internet

Jul 17 2014
Tanya benson Puppy mill Viroqua, westby Wisconsin Author: Rochester, Minnesota Animal Abuse: Tanya benson Viroqua, Wisconsin

Jul 16 2014
Sit means sit Mike Cruel training Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Animal Services: Sit means sit Madison, Wisconsin

Jul 16 2014
Paws & Claws Animal Hospital This guy's running the biggest scam EVER Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Veterinarians: Paws & Claws Animal Hospital Plano, Texas

Jul 16 2014
Hope Animal Rescue New Jersey This is not a real rescue South River New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Animal Shelters: Hope Animal Rescue NJ South River, New Jersey

Jul 16 2014
Rockin RC Cinday Branham Cindy Branhan Cindy Branham cindybranham.com, Cindy Branham and Tucker the Mustang, Cindy Branhams's training, clinic, and lesson program,Tucker the Mustang, The Rocking RC, therockinrc@gmail.com,RC extreme team, horse training/mustang rip off Topeka Kans mustang tamer?, Animal abuser, BULLY Topeka Kansas Author: Osage City, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Rockin RC Cinday Branham Topeka, Kansas

Jul 15 2014
Pet air Carrier Ripped off in July 2014 Roswell Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Services: Pet air Carrier Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
imperialimps.webs.com Tony Prince, Marci, MJ Dog Sale Scammer!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE BROKERS - WILL NOT HONOR CONTRACT Vincentown NJ Author: North Jersey, New Jersey Animal Services: imperialimps.webs.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Mather Hospital Hospitals duty to report confirmed elder abuse, a lifesaver Port Jefferson New York Author: Selden, New York Hospitals: Mather Hospital Port Jefferson, New York

10, Report #1161976

Jul 14 2014
Iron Gait Percherons Dishonest to the Max Waleska Georgia Author: Summerville, Georgia Animal Shelters: Iron Gait Percherons Waleska, Georgia

Jul 14 2014
Indian Fields Animal Care Cheryl Hoffarth Pet care, Pet sitting,Animal care Feura Bush New York Author: State College, Pennsylvania Liars: Indian Fields Animal Care Feura Bush, New York

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 12 2014
Standard poodles by Lori Beware Standard Poodle byers Lori Suhr will ripe you off. Windsor Missouri Author: Macks Creek , Missouri Animal Services: Standard poodles by Lori Windsor , Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
Castle Tower Frenchies Rebecca castle hightower This breeder hangs papers and steals co-owned dogs when she doesn't get her way. Sick dogs and malnutrisioned dogs Salem Oregon
Author: Jefferson, Oregon Animal Abuse: Castle Tower Frenchies Salem , Oregon

Jul 10 2014
wolfhuskypups.com Poor communication/ Dishonest Cedar City Utah Author: PROVO, Utah Animal Services: wolfhuskypups.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Silverhawk Dobermans Donnie Short Beth Short Greeders producing sick puppies ! Indiana Author: Tennessee Animal Abuse: Silverhawk Dobermans Indiana

Jul 10 2014
Amazing Tails LLC, INC. Service Dog Agency Takes money and fails to provide service dog Oxford PA Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Amazing Tails LLC, INC. Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Goldstar German Shepherds Goldstar Service Dog Center Service Dog Ripoff ,Scaming Veterans and Disabled, Pahrump Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Goldstar German Shepherds Pahrump, Nevada

Jul 09 2014
Brookwood Labradors ,aka, White Oak Run Labradors BEWARE Westport Massachusetts Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Animal Services: Brookwood Labradors WAS White Oak Run Labradors Westport, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2014
Promise / Olympia Doberman Pinschers NELSON & JANA DUPRE Show breeder of Dobermans passing out defective pups ! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Promise / Olympia Doberman Pinschers Fayetteville, Arkansas

Jul 09 2014
oodle marketplace k9-stud free Rottweiler puppies just pay shipping Irving Internet Author: marcellus, Michigan Animal Services: oodle marketplace Internet

Jul 08 2014
Heart of Dixie Poodles heartofdixiepoodles.comJennifer Stencil Puppy Mill - Neglected Puppies - Poor Conditions Dallas Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Services: Heart of Dixie Poodles Dallas, Georgia

Jul 08 2014
Dale Animal Hospital John Diggs Dead Dog with High Bill Daleville Alabama Author: Enterprise, Alabama Animal Services: Dale Animal Hospital Daleville, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Pamelot Dobermans PAMELOT SHOW DOGS & CANINE COMPANIONS BAY CREEK BOARDING KENNELS Puppy Miller / Greeder under guise of a show breeder loganville Georgia Author: Iowa Animal Abuse: Pamelot Dobermans PAMELOT SHOW DOGS & CANINE COMPANIONS loganville, Georgia