Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Petsmart Matthews, NC

Showing 1-25 of 2,671 Found Reports For more specific results for "Petsmart Matthews, NC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Financial Credit David Matthews David Matthews @ Financial Credit/Credit Karma Loans/ whatever suites him for the day Los Angeles , Ca Internet Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Credit Internet

Feb 17 2017
Webbadger Marketing aka Diverse Marketing Adam Miller and Joshua Hennen Company is a ripoff to customers and their Independent contractors!! Wake Forest NC Author: Bristol, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: Webbadger Marketing aka Diverse Marketing Internet

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 02 2017
Leeza Donatella Leeza Donatella , Lee Alexander , Lisa Fratita Leeza Donatella is a Con Artist Charlotte NC
Author: Sedona, Arizona Business Consultants: Leeza Donatella Internet

Feb 01 2017
Dublin Chevrolet Dublin Chevrolet Cadillac DUBLIN CHEVROLET, CADILLAC, HUMMER Colton Matthews Admir Besic Inder Dosanjh Susann Clifton Mario Beltran Tom DiGrande Jessie Dosanjh lie unsafe fraud unreasonable greedy insulting rude Dublin California Have YOU forgotten?? Author: Pittsburg, California Auto Dealers: Dublin Chevrolet Dublin, California

Feb 01 2017
RSE Marketing HALF FULL RUNNING EVENTSJOHN MATTHEWS His company did not pay vendor Philadelphia PA Author: Wilmington, Delaware Fitness Consultants: RSE Marketing Naples, Florida

Jan 31 2017
Bella Serata Revitalizing Moisturizer This company used my debit card in an unauthorized manner. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Matthews, North Carolina Beauty Products: Bella Serata Internet

Jan 29 2017
800-PACK-RAT or 800PACKRAT.com Total RIPOFF - 800PACKRAT - They will say your overweight and get you to pay for extra pod and storage fees Wake Forest, NC Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: 800-PACK-RAT Nationwide

9, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide

10, Report #1352033

Jan 25 2017
western union send $280.00to my niece in Ghana and did not get the money because they gave the money to someone else and insisting that the money was paid to my niece which is untrue. have contacted customers service including the manager and wlll not listen to me and still insisting that the money has already being paid. tried to convince them to investigate this matter but they will not listen to me. Nationwide Author: nc, Alabama Grocery Stores: western union Nationwide

11, Report #1352028

Jan 25 2017
Raleigh Hypnosis Lori Yanik Beware Raleigh, North Carolina Author: Raleigh, NC, North Carolina Weight Control: Raleigh Hypnosis

12, Report #1351932

Quick Earn iniroots.com Scam NC Internet
Seems Legit to Me Author: Anniston, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Quick Earn iniroots.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
To Answer your concerns Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 08 2017
The Select Group LLC Select Group, The Select Group The Select Group Hires People with no Technical Background or Knowledge - Most Staffers are former Cheerleaders, Bartenders, Car Salemen, Waitresses, er=tc. Raleigh, NC (Corp. Office) Nationwide References vs. Free Leads Author: Nationwide Employment Services: The Select Group LLC Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Guardian Smart Vision Series and Kamron Audio approched me at a gas station and said he was selling Home digital video recorder and A Digitsl Home Theater system. The items where in a packaged box with sealed bands around them. When I got home I opened them up they do not work. I scaned the bar codes and it brought me to one website with no number nor address. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on the name brand Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Guardian Smart Vision Series Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Dr. Petter Capizzi OMG, I look like a Pablo Picaso Portrait ! Charlotte N.Carolina Really?? Author: Matthews , North Carolina Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Petter Capizzi Internet

Jan 04 2017
Discover card Terrible Customer Service NC Nationwide Author: Graham, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover card Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

20, Report #1341975

Dec 07 2016
Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill, Aveda, Institue of Chapel Hill, NC Aveda Institute, Nurtur Aveda Institute Student Loan Fraud, Federal Pell Grant Fraud, Non-Profit Scam, Full blown scam, deceiving Chapel Hill North Carolina
Detailed Corrections Aveda Scam Author: Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
Tony Touch painting and repair 301 Driver St Durham nc ripped off of 2000 and stiffed Durhan North Carolina Author: durham , North Carolina Butlers: Tony Touch painting and repair Durhan, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 PetSmart Cut the Toe Off of Parakeet I Bought There Aventura Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 Aventura, Florida

Nov 21 2016
Five Guys A complete ripoff! Matthews North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: Five Guys Matthews, North Carolina

Nov 18 2016
Stands and Mounts Once order placed very rude and not responsive, condescending Fuquay Varina, NC Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Television Parts & Services: Stands and Mounts Internet

Nov 12 2016
Melaleuca--Lotions & Potions Scam cannot cancel the orders Idaho falls Idaho Author: MATTHEWS, North Carolina Alternative Health: Melaleuca Idaho falls, Idaho