Your Search | petsmart matthews, nc

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
Company name Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 08 2017
The Select Group LLC Select Group, The Select Group The Select Group Hires People with no Technical Background or Knowledge - Most Staffers are former Cheerleaders, Bartenders, Car Salemen, Waitresses, er=tc. Raleigh, NC (Corp. Office) Nationwide References vs. Free Leads Author: Nationwide Employment Services: The Select Group LLC Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Guardian Smart Vision Series and Kamron Audio approched me at a gas station and said he was selling Home digital video recorder and A Digitsl Home Theater system. The items where in a packaged box with sealed bands around them. When I got home I opened them up they do not work. I scaned the bar codes and it brought me to one website with no number nor address. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on the name brand Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Guardian Smart Vision Series Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Dr. Petter Capizzi OMG, I look like a Pablo Picaso Portrait ! Charlotte N.Carolina Really?? Author: Matthews , North Carolina Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Petter Capizzi Internet

Jan 04 2017
Discover card Terrible Customer Service NC Nationwide Author: Graham, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover card Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

8, Report #1341975

Dec 07 2016
Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill, Aveda, Institue of Chapel Hill, NC Aveda Institute, Nurtur Aveda Institute Student Loan Fraud, Federal Pell Grant Fraud, Non-Profit Scam, Full blown scam, deceiving Chapel Hill North Carolina
Detailed Corrections Aveda Scam Author: Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
Tony Touch painting and repair 301 Driver St Durham nc ripped off of 2000 and stiffed Durhan North Carolina Author: durham , North Carolina Butlers: Tony Touch painting and repair Durhan, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 PetSmart Cut the Toe Off of Parakeet I Bought There Aventura Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 Aventura, Florida

Nov 21 2016
Five Guys A complete ripoff! Matthews North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: Five Guys Matthews, North Carolina

Nov 18 2016
Stands and Mounts Once order placed very rude and not responsive, condescending Fuquay Varina, NC Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Television Parts & Services: Stands and Mounts Internet

Nov 12 2016
Melaleuca--Lotions & Potions Scam cannot cancel the orders Idaho falls Idaho Author: MATTHEWS, North Carolina Alternative Health: Melaleuca Idaho falls, Idaho

Nov 10 2016
vwdcorp vwdcorp crawlspace doors /Mathew Pure Junk! FLIMSY USELESS WONT STAND UP TO HEAVY WIND DO NOT BUY FROM! Aberdeen nc Author: Hampton Bays NY, Florida Building Products: vwdcorp Internet

Nov 09 2016
All Star Towing And Recovery Services; Alls Star Towing; Addresses associated are: 1617 Gulley Ln, Raleigh, NC 27603; 3024 Olde Birch Dr, Raleigh, NC 27603; addition phone number 919 669-2597 Fraudulent towing practices. Impounded vehicle wrongfully and many items and tools missing. Should have been free tow as it was less 16 miles but lied and said further, demanded cash that I did not have and drove off with vehicle. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Houston, Texas Auto Towing: All Star Towing And Recovery Services Raleigh, North Carolina

Nov 09 2016
1 800 PACK RAT Pack Rat, LLC, 1800packrat.com, 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC, Pack-Rat, 1 800 PACK RAT, 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC National Operations Center11640 Northpark Dr. Suite 200 Wake Forest, NC 27587 POD dropped, FURNITURE DESTROYED, Collectibles DAMAGED, BEYOND NORMAL SHIFTING Wake Forest, Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: 1 800 PACK RAT Nationwide

Nov 06 2016
Deacon Jones Nissan of Goldsboro NC Sold me a new car or supposed to be new car that had been wrecked and did not disclose it Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Deacon Jones Nissan of Goldsboro NC Goldsboro, North Carolina

Nov 04 2016
Ashley Furniture Homestore 2 Years ago I bougt a living room set. I paid for a 5 year protection plan. My couch and recliner is pilling and cracking. Arden N.C
Author: Cedar Mountain, North Carolina Upholstery: Ashley Furniture Homestore NC

Nov 04 2016
ATA Karate Will not refund purchase price of weapons kit that I never received Concord NC Author: North Carolina Martial Arts: ATA Karate NC

Nov 03 2016
Camping World, Marion, NC Worst Service Marion North Carolina Author: Gray, Tennessee RV Dealers: Camping World, Marion, NC Marion, North Carolina

Nov 03 2016
Petsmart Do not use PetsHotel at PetSmart, Foothill Ranch, CA Foothill Ranch California Author: Lake Forest, California Animal Services: Petsmart Foothill Ranch, California

Oct 28 2016
NETCREDIT NC Financial Solutions of Utah, LLC, d/b/a NetCredit175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1000 Chicago, IL 60604 877-392-2014 Predatory lender that provides credit to people with challenged credit Internet Mind your business Author: Norfolk, Virginia Loans: NETCREDIT Internet

Oct 24 2016
Everest Ventures Everest Ventures is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. 500 Westover Dr #9244 Sanford, NC 27330 US Internet Author: California Beauty Products: Everest Ventures Internet

Oct 21 2016
Jefferey Sievers The Big Show The Big Show scam..please contact me to take down this scam Nashville Tennessee Author: NC, North Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jefferey Sievers Internet

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide