Your Search | phoenix global funding, richard klingensmith, zee harpaz, zvi harpaz

Feb 11 2016
Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Manoj Rajayah (CEO)manoj@globaltourandtravel.usJennifer Rodriguez (HR)jennifer@globaltourandtravel.usAlex (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.usChris (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.us Manoj Rajayah, Jennifer Rodriguez, Alex and Chris! GTT - Global Tour and Travel USA F* S* of YOU ALL! F* LIERS! F* FAKE! F* B*! YOU OWE TO PAY US OUR SALARY F* S* OF YOU ALL! 100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando Florida Internet Author: Tagbilaran City, Travel Services: Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Internet

2, Report #1119092

Feb 11 2016
John A Macoviak MD Annuary Healthcare RCEFI Richard L Macoviak John Macoviak is misleading San Diego, California Retraction of Earlier Post Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: John A. Macoviak, MD and Annuary Healthcare San Diego, California

Feb 11 2016
Global international sweepstakes Joey Unusual offers Louisville Nationwide Author: Mansfield, Ohio Blabber Mouth: Global international sweepstakes Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Ali Abdulaziz Ali Alwazzan, Al-Wazzan Auto Group, Alwazzan Auto, Shaban Auto, Royal Auto Group, Aljumaily, LLC Fraud and misrepresentation in ad on Craigslist for a 2003 BMW 540I for sale. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Ali Abdulaziz Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 11 2016
Global Exchange Vacation Club GEVC They are a Scam. They have a fancy presentation with hard core closers, and the program does not resemble anything from the presentation. FURTHERMORE, if you fight them they fraudulently take money from your checking account. This company must be stopped. Irvine California California Author: burbank, California Timeshare Rentals: Global Exchange Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Eric Corl Idea Buyer Internet

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Global Water Price Gouging Maricopa Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Utility Companies: Global Water

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Larry I Linksman /FKA LAWRENCE I. LINKSMAN BRIDGE FUNDING FRAUD SCAM ARTIST TOTALLY BROKE New York New York
Author: New York, New York Mortgage Brokers: Larry I Linksman /FKA LAWRENCE I. LINKSMAN New York, New York

Feb 08 2016
MagForce - Gypsy Door-to-Door Gypsies, Selling 5 pieces of Equipment, $21,000 worth for $6,770 Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Door to Door Sales: MagForce Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Megan James, Frank Gilberston, sales person at door Rikki code211 Fast sales person said she was selling to win trip ripped me off for 59.00 cash Phoenix Arizona
Author: dearborn heights, Michigan Door to Door Sales: DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Refused to release my money and charged me NSF fees Phoenix Nationwide Same Old Story Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
USAA Worst auto claim service ever! Phoenix Arizona Author: Villa Park, California Car Insurance: USAA Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Car & Truck Depot of Arizona misrepresented car; sold as a certified pre-owned; refused to remedy situation Phoenix Arizona Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Dealers: Car & Truck Depot of Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
global travel network Global TRAVEL is a SCAM salt lake city, Utah I'd love to help Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Travel Services: global travel network salt lake city, Utah

Feb 06 2016
prime imports Marcy Zendejas ,Richard Bakke internet auto sales deceptive advertising and poor communication san Antonio Texas Author: palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: prime imports san Antonio, Texas

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
OUTSCAM.COM Ripoff Report, Defamation, Mirror Site, Fraud, Copyright Infringement, Extortion Internet *Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Author complains about false Reports about them but commits same offense by publishing false information about our site.  Ripoff Report is NOT related to Outscam.com.* Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: OUTSCAM.COM Internet

Feb 05 2016
EJ's Tree Service Erik Dean Knudson Fraudulent tree / landscaping service Lugoff South Carolina ej's tree service Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Lugoff, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
You all should file with the Orange County District Attorney www.ORANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 04 2016
FUNDED.COM They are a complete RIP OFF. Lied over the phone and Billed Credit card with out permision NEW BRIGHTON Minnesota Author: Phoenix, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: FUNDED.COM Internet

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona