Your Search | phone gold miner, karl jackson

Jul 21 2014
Sabrina Jackson Thief, Lier, evil con artist training daughter Samatha to be the same what kind of mother does that Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Tattoo Shops: Sabrina Jackson Tucson, Arizona

Jul 21 2014
AIO WIRELESS CRICKET RIP OFF TOOK MONEY Nationwide Author: hot springs, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: AIO WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan/ Store ripped my son off on his prepaid plan, customer service admits the store lied but does nothing Waldorf, 20601 Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan Waldorf, Maryland

Jul 20 2014
cbe Calling me for a verizon collections that im making payments just not what they want to pay. waterloo Iowa  Nationwide Author: BLASDELL, New York Cellular Phone Companies: cbe Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
Rachael Harwell Sonic DriveIn carhop uses Instagram on her cell phone during happy hour, busiest time. Proof that Rachael lies to manager Carl Braucht, complaints ignored Sonic, 3025 N. Galloway Ave., Mesquite Texas 75150 Mesquite Texas
Author: Havirov-Podlesi, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Rachael Harwell Mesquite, Texas

Jul 19 2014
Go Wireless Verizon Wireless Store policy charges $300. in addition to what a real Verizon store charges. (if you cancel) Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Cellular Phone Companies: Go Wireless Ramona, California

Jul 18 2014
continental Cellular ripped us off omaha Nebraska Author: Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: continental Cellular omaha, Nebraska

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Go-Parts.com Auto No contact at all, no emails returned, no phone calls answered or calls returned. no item shipped, no response at all. Sacramento ? California Author: Ridgecrest, California Auto Parts: Go-Parts.com Auto Internet

Jul 17 2014
SPRINT Sprint Overcharges, Changes your plan without authorization, and bills you an additional 8 per month if you have bad credit - regardless of whether or not you are a good customer ! Overland Park, Kansas (HQ) Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Tracfone Tracfone Wireless, Inc. which is a subsidiary of America Movil Product paid for not given. cust serv doesnt save purchase info, rude and refuses to help. I have confirmation of what I ordered, which shows the product that i did not receive. They refuse to honor it Miami Florida
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
PhonestoreUSA I bought sony ericcson mobile. I too faced the same bad exp with this merchant. Iam so pissed off. Dont know how to correct the phone. florida Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: PhonestoreUSA Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Virginia College of Jackson, Mississippi I REFUSE to pay a Corporate scam artist Jackson Mississippi Author: Union, Mississippi Con Artists: Virginia College of Jackson, Mississippi Internet

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Nuvalift Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting the lady who picked up the phone said she was the owner she was very rude even called a me racial slur i was just doing my job and reporting a problem with her google business listing in no way was i trying to sell her something i even mentioned that to her she said to f** off and called me a n***** itried findong them on google but culd not she wasnt having it is that how you talk to poeple really sun valley california Author: anaheim, California Manufacturers: Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting sun valley, California

Jul 16 2014
A4C All For Cellular,All4Cellular Warranty for Cell Phones Brooklyn, NYC New York Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: A4C Internet

Jul 16 2014
Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Kristopher K Dorn (Christopher Dorn) Kristopher K Dorn Made me Falsify My Address on my Government Lifeline application and use his home address to bypass the system. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Tucson, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
PropertyRoom.com This Police Auction website sold me a Blacklisted iPhone 4S. I found out when I took it to AT&T for activation. City of Industry California Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: PropertyRoom.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Tele Circuit- USBI Scam, unauthorized charge on phone bill Georgia Author: Los Fresnos, Texas Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit- USBI Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
Sprint Soft Bank of japan Do not switch is a scam (retail store and customer service will play the blame game) Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Escortcaller.org Tim White This person contacted me claiming my number has been listed as contacting prostitutes. They offered gold, silver, and bronze packages from $187, $367, $497 to removed number from their servers. I have never contacted anyone for solicitation. San Diego Internet
Author: San Diego , California Internet Fraud: Escortcaller.org Internet

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

24, Report #1102038

Jul 15 2014
Birch Communications Purchased DayStar Communications Save Your Business, Stay AWAY!!! FREQUENT Phone Service Outages, Apathetic Customer Service, No Tech Support Employees on Sunday!!! Macon Georgia Author: Venice, Florida Telephone Companies: Birch Communications Macon, Georgia

Jul 15 2014
T-mobile Forced us to change our phone number and then denied us etf reimbursment Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide