Your Search | phone gold miner, karl jackson

Oct 22 2014
Worldofwarcraftgold4u I paid for Warcraft virtual gold and they did not deliver. Internet Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet: Worldofwarcraftgold4u Internet

Oct 22 2014
Foresight Media Wrinkless Cream Total misrepresentation of refund/charge policies Newburgh New York Author: Lake Jackson, Texas Questionable Activities: Foresight Media New York

Oct 22 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: minooka, Illinois Financial Services: US GOLD BUREAU AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 22 2014
Boat and RV sellers not responding to emails, online email resolution and phone number no longer in service Plano Texas Author: Liverpool, New York RV Dealers: Boat and RV sellers Internet

Oct 22 2014
Cellular Outfitters I ordered a phone charger that did not fit my phone..They tried to convince me it woud fit. Orange, CA California Author: Lizella, Georgia Computer Mail Order: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Oct 21 2014
LCD Refurbish Service Rm. 278, Block A, Jiahe Huaqiang Mansion, Shennan Rd., Futian Dist., Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland) Shenzhen China
Author: Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: LCD Refurbish Service Shenzhen,

Oct 21 2014
Cash for Laptops Lied about communication, stole phone. Recorded conversation, unauthorized. Sparks Nevada Author: Methuen, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Cash for Laptops Internet

Oct 21 2014
PrimeImport Individual tried to sell me a computer software prioduct unknown, maybe India Nationwide Author: Jackson Heights, New York Computer Help Desk: PrimeImport Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Gold & Silver Investments: US GOLD BUREAU Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
gold coast coin and bullion troy or LIAR yelling at me newport beach california Author: Chicago, Illinois Gold & Silver Investments: gold coast coin and bullion newport beach, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Credo Mobile massive overcharges San Francisco California Author: Ferndale, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobile San Francisco, California

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Jeff Carter Steve Clark Blue and Gold Macaw to Adopt Prattsville Arkansas
Author: Salem, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff Carter Prattsville, Arkansas

Oct 21 2014
SoloShot Allegedly ships in 4 weeks. No tracking number after 5 weeks. Called, told ships monday. Still no email/tracking. Now no answer on phone number. Internet Author: san diego, California Cameras & Video: SoloShot Internet

Oct 21 2014
Calvary Portfolio Services This company steals your personal information and attempts to commit fraud against consumers. They make threatening phone calls trying to intimidate people to give up personal information in order to scam their bank accounts. The owner of this company, along with anyone who works here should be arrested for fraud! Valhalla New York Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agencies: Calvary Portfolio Services Valhalla, New York

Oct 21 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Gold & Silver Investments: US Gold Bureau, Austin Texas Austin , Texas

Oct 21 2014
withoutprescriptiononline.com Jitender mishra, Charlie Same Scammers running this fake online pharmacy. 12394448642 is the phone number for Charlie Internet Author: Bronx, New York Pharmacies: withoutprescriptiononline.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Pure Vitamins - Garcinia Cambogia Extract & Green Coffee Bean Cleanse Purhcased trial, when attempting to cancel, all phone numbers no longer in service Chatsworth CA Author: Fishers, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure Vitamins Internet

Oct 20 2014
Walmart Family Mobile My bill was suspended today and got cut back on.When it was back on they changed my number,not with my authorization. Oklahoma City Nationwide,Ok Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ILD Teleservices They added tme to my phone calls Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Laptop Batteries Planet Laptop Batteries HQ Wrong Battery, STAY AWAY, NO REFUND, NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS. STAY AWAY! ny valley cottage Internet
Author: spencer, Massachusetts Computer Manufactures: Laptop Batteries Planet Internet

Oct 20 2014
Straight Talk deceives over $500 from an innocent customer. Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide