Your Search | pic & pay auto

Sep 25 2016
PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB cheating used tyres company 63-600 KĘPNO Author: tripoli, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB 63-600 KĘPNO,

Sep 25 2016
Panelized Steel Systems Innovative Building Solutions HawaiiSteel Framing Systems HawaiiJohn W. MeyersSoyana Meyers Lost to me in court and will not pay the judgement owed me for the work he was paid to do and failed Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744 Hawaii Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Building Services: Panelized Steel Systems Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744, Hawaii

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
Andrew Fabrikant Inc Bad checks all over south florida Hollywood fl Nationwide Andrew fabrikant stealing money from dealership Lavieri Motorsports Author: Hollywood , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
CFNA Firestone Angela The term Customer Service is unknown to this company Schaumburg IL One Question Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: CFNA Firestone Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 23 2016
Budget Rent A Car Avis Budget Group Charged for damages which I did not cause Orlando Florida Car Rental ripoff Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
TLC Performance TLC Performance Jim Chenoweth FJ40Jim NOT the Carburetor Guru Claimed Lancaster Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Auto Repair Service: TLC Performance Lancaster, Ohio

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 23 2016
Westgate Resorts they lied and make me buy a property without full disclosure. they told me i will pay half of the maintainance fee since i am only buying one week every other year kissimmee Florida Author: Waldorf, Maryland Building Services: Westgate Resorts kissimmee, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Apollo RV rentals CheapaCampa RV Rentals Apollo RV Rental ripoff Darwin NT Australia Northern Territory Australia Author: Darwin, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Apollo RV rentals Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Pett Autoway Selling Sour Lemon Cars Union City Georgia Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Pett Autoway Union City, Georgia

BMW of Tulsa Scam Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: anderson, Missouri Auto Dealers: BMW of Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 22 2016
WIPE NEW Headlight Restore FOGGED UP my Headlights BYRON Michigan Author: Byron, Michigan Auto Repair Service: WIPE NEW BYRON, Michigan

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas And just how were you unware? Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
123 Go Auto Sales Joe and Chuck Saad Fast talking Rip-off artists Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Shelby Twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: 123 Go Auto Sales Clinton Twp, Michigan