PIC & PAY AUTO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Pic & Pay Auto
There may be more specific results for "Pic & Pay Auto"
For more specific results for "Pic & Pay Auto"
Showing 1-25 of 98,274 Found Reports For more specific results for "Pic & Pay Auto"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Interstate Diesel Repair Did Not Honor Warranty Limon Colorado Author: fort worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate Diesel Repair limon, Colorado

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
Select Car Covers, Buy Auto Coveers.com, Shoplio.com Will not honor manufacturer Warranty Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Auto Parts: Select Car Covers Internet

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
KMJ Performance KMJ Story city Iowa Author: lima, Ohio Auto Advertising Services: KMJ Performance Story city, Iowa

Jul 20 2017
DermiFi Just right beauty internet says you only pay shipping---then they charge 89.31 to credit card internet Internet Author: Painesville twp, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: DermiFi Internet

Jul 20 2017
Autowerks Automotive Autowerks Automotive does not pay invoices, Autowerks Automotive is a thief, Autowerks Automotive steals money from people sydney Nationwide Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Dealers: autowerks automotive Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
National Auto Plaza Sandy Sergio - Manager, Kolby - Owner will put you upside down in your vehicle Sandy Utah
Author: Riverton, Utah Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza Sandy Sandy, Utah

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Luxury Auto Mall / Consumer Auto Credit cardealersearch.com luxuryautomall.com consumerautocredit.com They scam, treats and defraud and sale customers account Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Luxury Auto Mall / Consumer Auto Credit Tampa, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Amazing Cars, LLC F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise, Ultimate Motorsports Sent a lemon, broken cars, lies, ebay scam and fraud Stafford Texas
Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Amazing Cars, LLC Stafford, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 20 2017
Ultimate Motorsports F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Amazing Cars LLC (eBay), Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise eBay Scam and Fraud, multiple lies, dishonesty, lemons Houston Texas
Unfortunately, similar experience for me Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Prestige Auto Sales FL Online car purchase not as advertised Hollywood Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige Auto Sales FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Maus Nissan WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER Dishonest from the moment I walked in-answered ad for 2013 Altima and Jaryd Gerhart said it was while it was a 2012-never got Carfax for 2 weeks which showed it was in a wreck and it was a rental-had issue immediately with car and it took almost a week to diagnose and repair and it was only a gauge-this is the most Sleazy and unethical business I have ever done business with port richey Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan new port richey, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Elite Auto Group LLC Andy Awadallah KNOWINGLY DECEIVES PEOPLE! Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Annapolis, Maryland Auto Dealers: Elite Auto Group LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jul 20 2017
Jetcoin Brent, Scott Chandler 2057438866 and 2565385758 Promised to pay a return on money/bitcoin given to them . Author: Omaha, Nebraska Home Based Business: Jetcoin

Jul 20 2017
Bill Kay Auto Group owes Serenity LED, an SDVOSB company, over $10K Midlothian Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Bill Kay Auto Group Midlothian, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
Westlake Financial services I financed a VW golf 2010 with westlake for $8500 , They obligated me to pay them $17000 in during 5 years. I volunteer to repossessed the car. They sold the car to auction for $2500. They Obligated me to pay $6597.00 for a car I don't have. Los Angeles California You are very confused Author: Immokalee, Florida Auto Dealers: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles , California

Jul 20 2017
Hotelscorp Misrepresented the identifying docs needed to get discounted tickets and other percs. Had to pay additional money to get less Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Ticket Sales: Hotelscorp Internet

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia