Your Search | pic & pay auto

May 04 2016
Firebird Camaro Specialties of New York Mario SR Classic rip off and nothing but excuses.......stay away Chester New York
Author: Cairo , New York Auto Parts: Firebird Camaro Specialties of New York Chester, New York

May 04 2016
Ilovebodykits WES Ilovebodykits BEWARE/SCAM California Author: Accomac, Virginia Auto Parts: Ilovebodykits Nationwide

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Texas Direct Auto After market warrranty Staford, Texas Nationwide Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Warranty: Texas Direct Auto Nationwide

May 04 2016
John's Auto Electric John Karabelos Charged me for NEW Part but was infact USED reno Nevada Author: sparks, Nevada Auto Repair Service: John's Auto Electric reno, Nevada

May 04 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Dishonest, lied and quoted wrong Oswego Illinois Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Asurion Phone Claims This company wanted to charge me $199 to replace a broken phone which I pay for a protection plan and been with this company for years. Nationwide Author: Vossburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Phone Claims Nationwide

May 04 2016
Carid SMOKE AND MIRROR SALES AND RETURN POLICY, EXCESSIVE TIME FOR SHIPPING AND RETURNS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Cranbury New Jersey Author: Cornelius , North Carolina Auto Parts: Carid Cranbury , New Jersey

May 04 2016
JD Byrider Tuesday. Sales rep JD Money Trap Columbus Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbus, Ohio

May 04 2016
Riverfront christler dodge North aurora Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Auto Warranty: Riverfront christler dodge North aurora, Illinois

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 03 2016
Drivetime Robbed me of my money sold me a lemon. Overcharged. Problem vehicle Indianapolis IN - Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

May 03 2016
Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Made reservations via hotwire they assigned me to Dollar car rental. Dollar hand stamped agreement with RETURN EMPTY No reimbursement for remaining gas San Francisco Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Internet

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
Keyes European Mercedes DON'T TRUST KEYES EUROPEAN MERCEDES Los Angeles California Author: kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Keyes European Mercedes Los Angeles, California

May 03 2016
Cat's Exotics THIS DEALER SELLS UNSAFE CARS Lynnwood Washington HEY JIM Author: Glendale, California Auto Dealers: Cat's Exotics Lynnwood , Washington

May 03 2016
Tarek and Christina El Moussa Flip or Flop, success path, Advance Real Estate training Charged over $2000 for worthless info only to find out they want you to pay another $25,000 Cottonwood Heights Utah Author: Whittier , California Seminar Programs: Tarek and Christina El Moussa Cottonwood Heights, Utah

May 03 2016
Pay Anywhere Pay Anwhere RIPPED ME OFF AND WILL NOT RELEASE FUNDS FOR 180 DAYS Troy Michigan
Author: CARLSBAD, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Pay Anywhere Troy, Michigan

May 03 2016
It's Just Lunch You don't get what you pay for Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Dating Services: It's Just Lunch Internet

May 03 2016
1and2automotive, LLC Lied to me about the condition of a vehicle we purchased Dallas Texas Who Is Jim Author: The Colony, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2automotive, LLC Dallas, Texas

May 03 2016
city of san diego reported parking ticket to my registered car and towed as if it wasn't registered after my car was vandalized. @. parking tickets even though the car was sold San Diego California I see your problem... Author: solana beach, California Legal Services: city of san diego San Diego , California

May 03 2016
Infinity Insurance David Kelba, Wendy Sanchez, Saundra zammudio, Sam menchaca, James R Gober Infinity Insurance Altered Car Estimate Repairs Violation Auto Body Rights Birmingham California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Infinity Insurance Birmingham, California