Your Search | pic & pay auto

Jan 18 2017
Nexxtworks Will not pay for work completed Palm Habor Florida Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Nexxtworks Palm Habor, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Fix-Ur-Dent **Beware** www.Fix-Ur-Dent.com - Scam to remove auto dents California
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fix-Ur-Dent Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Auto buy credit Fraud liers thieves St louis Missouri Author: St.Louis, Missouri Auto Dealers: Auto buy credit St louis, Missouri

JD Byrider's and CNAC Rip off company Nationwide
Author: Bellefontaine, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider's and CNAC Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 18 2017
YourMechanic.com YourMechanic Inspection fee & warranty scam Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: YourMechanic.com Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Midas Oleander Dr. Terrible Service Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Midas Oleander Dr. Wilmington , North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Did you have a loan on the vehicle? Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
payridgid false advertisement company generates url link to send to people to promote and promises to pay out...reached payout total and directs you to blog i spent two days doing this i am very upset Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: payridgid Internet

Jan 18 2017
Quality Auto Parts Promised to Connect me with dealers who could provide me hard to find parts for my 90 WagoVan. Lie. Chicago, Illinois // also North Carolina listed Internet // Ill + North Carolina listed Author: Tippalo , Mississippi Auto Parts: Quality Auto Parts Internet

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
HID Nation Scam artists Internet Author: ANACORTES, Washington Auto Parts: HID Nation Internet

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service PRICE QUOTE SCAM SETUP Prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Bay State Auto They are working with fraudulent loan officers West Springfield Massachusetts Author: Hartford, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Bay State Auto West Springfield , Massachusetts

Jan 17 2017
DFW Cars Vadim Ishchenko Oleg EveseevSavage Williams??? Purchased a truck that was not close to what they described Dallas Texas Author: Marion, Virginia Auto Dealers: DFW Cars Dallas, Texas

Jan 17 2017
A GRADE AUTO SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE NOT WORKING PART WONT PAY ANYTHING TOWARDS LABOR FOR NEW PART HOFFMAN ESTATE Illinois Author: STAR, Idaho Auto Parts: A GRADE AUTO HOFFMAN ESTATE, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Infiniti USA did not warranty item that bad during powertrain warranty period Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Auto Mechanics: Infiniti USA Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Liberty Mutual David Derbyshire (aka A* Hat) refused to pay claim on a tornado damaged roof Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Athens, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Vincent Dudek Bermont GageTheresa Dudek Does not pay venders or contractors. Get your money first! Fraser Michigan Author: Fraser, Michigan Manufacturers: Vincent Dudek Fraser, Michigan