Your Search | pic & pay auto

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
altech cars sold me a lemon chantilly Virginia They Told You In Advance Of Their Honesty! Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: altech cars chantilly, Virginia

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 30 2016
Plaza Health, Volcan Health Praza Health Scam on free samples of Testropin & Maxtropin company said only pay shipping and received over $114 charge that is reoccurring monthly. When called to dispute they claimed that you have 14 days to return to get money back. Very deceptive!!! Also volcano health same scam!!!! Do not buy anything Testadrox, Megadrox, Postdrox Scottsdale Arizona Author: Killeen, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

May 30 2016
Adorna The company is misleading and they are a scam. They charged for shipping at $1.95, and they have charged $89.99 without my knowledge. I would never agree to pay that type of money for that small amount of fragrant cream. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Sacramento, California

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
everest college went to everest college to get a better job with higher pay in a professional business fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: everest college fort worth , Texas

May 30 2016
Jiffy lube Stripping oil drain plug Reno Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube Nationwide

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
salsa Fiesta Company is more bogus than there food salsa Fiesta company is more bogus than there food company treats there employees bad they have fired over 15 individuals with in the first month just to univoid paying unemployment they recycle employees every 3 months and hire illegals cuz it's cheaper pay kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Restaurants: salsa Fiesta Miami, Florida

May 29 2016
DONALD CRONIN TODD / SANDRA JUSTIN MATURE AMERICAN HEALTHCARE AMERICAN SENIOR BENEFITS FAILURE TO PAY FOR SERVICES PROVIDED, UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES, LIARS Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Financial Services: DONALD CRONIN TODD/SANDRA JUSTIN Altamonte Springs, Florida

May 29 2016
The Garage Auto Repair Jim Brady Pervert. Mechanic. Predator Center Line Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: The Garage Auto Repair Center Line, Michigan

May 29 2016
First data Timothy Lane tim Lane is a scumbag and a theif Lake zurick Illinois Author: jMc Henry, Illinois Auto Repair Service: First data Lake zurick, Illinois

May 29 2016
Car outlet Waukegan The worst experience I ever had. Waukegan Illinois Author: Oak creek , Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Car outlet Waukegan Waukegan , Illinois

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 28 2016
Route 66 auto warranty Warranty Weasels, Slithered out of any coverage what so ever Nation Wide, Extended Warranty for AUTO Nationwide Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto Warranty: Route 66 auto warranty Nationwide

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Liar..Liar... Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: Ticket Sales: international award services Nationwide

May 28 2016
Keepyourgross.com Jeff Allen Scam,stealing, not sending mail Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Wayne, Nebraska Auto Advertising Services: Keepyourgross.com Nationwide

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
Chapman Ford Chapman Ford pulls the wool over this consumers eyes. Be careful Scottsdale Arizona Report them to the FTC and your state's attorney general Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

May 28 2016
Lone Star Wrecker Service Damage, non compliant, rude, snide Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Auto Towing: Lone Star Wrecker Service Corpus Christi, Texas

May 28 2016
Freedom Investing Academy freedom investin account They got me to pay 4.95 cents to get my account number then they charged me 97 dollars? Dallas Texas Author: west jordan, Utah Realtors: Freedom Investing Academy Dallas, Texas

May 28 2016
Break Masters Don He ripped my moms Truck off.no mechanic lean. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Break Masters Nationwide