shoulders

Your Search | pick up & go moving international

Sep 30 2014
Comcast Never, never use Comcast - a true example of incompetence and vindictiveness National and international Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 30 2014
Lynda Bastien Salon Harisma Lynda Bastien overprocessed my hair until it fried and snapped off. I have been wearing a wig for 2 years now, have spent upwards of $3,000 on wigs, hair treatments, extentions, etc trying to deal with the aftermath. Lynda had been my hairdresser for a couple years and when this happened took no accountability. She ignored my calls and refused to make any restitution for the fact that I was basically bald and have spent 2 years trying to recover from this. She lied and said it was the conditioner I was using. She is a terrible person and did nothing to make up for the damage she did and how much I have had to suffer without hair for two years. Never allow this woman to touch your hair!! San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: Lynda Bastien Salon Harisma San Diego, California

Sep 30 2014
GearXS Gearsxs.com Lack of customer service and merchandise that will not even hold up for 2 months Internet Author: Sacramento, California Appliances: GearXS Internet

Sep 29 2014
Sunnova/Revolve Solar Terrible customer service. Can't transfer panels upon moving & Sunnova says they will prevent us from selling Nationwide Author: Red Bluff, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Sunnova/Revolve Solar Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Wholesale Merchant Services REVIEW: Wholesale Merchant Services – 100% dedicated to customer, employee, independent sales representative satisfaction in providing credit card processing, merchant services.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Wholesale Merchant Services makes every attempt to resolve any customer issues quickly. Wholesale Merchant Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: WHOLESALE MERCHANT SERVICES Nanaimo, British Columbia

Sep 29 2014
Engines USA Engine blew up from INTERNAL FAILURE within 1 month, less than 2K miles Chatsworth California Author: longview, Washington Car Parts & Accessories: Engines USA Chatsworth, California

Sep 29 2014
Register.Com when I first registered my domain name with Register.Com the charge was less than one dollar; however I received several phone calls from them saying '' if I paid them $150.00 a month they would set my SEO settings,'' which takes minutes to do. I though REGISTER DOTT CON, IS WHERE GOOD DOMAIN NAMES GO TO BE STOLED AND SOLD DETROIT Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Web Hosting: Register.Com Internet

Sep 29 2014
International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Joseph Dimitri, Jean Marie, Harvey Allmendinger, Karen Cole, Lorraine Price, Craig Eibeck Jose Calos Depre Donation Fraud, Plagiarized, Cyber Bullying/Stalking/Harassment, Libel/Defamation Norwich London,England
Author: trinity, Texas Questionable Activities: International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Marko International New Line FabricsTextiles to the worldLeonard Lurye Scamming US manufacturers not paying bills ivyland Pennsylvania Author: ivyland, Pennsylvania Furniture Manufactures: Marko International ivyland, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2014
Hampton Inn  I stayed in San Antonio, Texas Sept. 26-28 on the 27th we go out to celebrate and have a good time. I left my purse in the room and only took my driver license and debit card. San Antonio Texas Author: Hilltop Lakes, Texas Hotel: Hampton Inn San Antonio , Texas

Sep 29 2014
Square SquareUp, Square Up, T-Square funds on 90 days, account deavtivated, no explanation San Fransico, CA Internet Author: Auburn, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Internet

Sep 29 2014
Verizon Wireless Crappy Service and rates going up worst mobile provider ever Tucson Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Sep 29 2014
Real Estate Agent.Com Business Locate Inc. Signed up for Zip Codes in my area. Terms of their agreement were not explained. No Customer Service. Hard to Cancel Hollywood Florida Author: Summerville, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Real Estate Agent.Com Hollywood, Florida

Sep 29 2014
Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Western Union Prepaid Card told me 499.00 was sent to Nigeria from my account. When I asked about a provisional credit while they did their investigation, they told me I would have to wait up to 45 days for the investigation to finish. There is one in Temple Hills, MD Nationwide Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Cross-Border Scams: Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
National Vehicle Markting They lied, said that it would sell very soon & never kept me up to date, I called them several time to complain. Prineville Oregon
Author: Prineville, Oregon RV Dealers: National Vehicle Markting Internet

Sep 28 2014
Second 2 None They get you to go do these secret shops, you spend your money and time sending them reports, they always find a way to not pay or reimburse you! Don't do it! Ann Harbor Internet Author: Austell, Georgia Work at Home: Second 2 None Internet

Sep 28 2014
Automoves Andy leeds ,Wayne linfoot ,jsimons,hensens, agents christelle and nancy I was calling for quotes to move my vehicle from toronto to edmonton since the drive was too long and dangerous to go alone as my bf insisted ! Wel Andy leeds called me quoted 1260 to deliver it in 5-6 days to edmonton to my home  Toronto Ontario Nationwide
Author: Edmonton , Alberta Auto Shipping Companies: Automoves Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet

Sep 28 2014
scott wizzig swe homes i have copies of all my money orders and swe homes tells me I owe two payments plus late fees, they tell me I have to show who cashed the money orders, this has been going on since I brought this property 2 years ago, I have paid over 15,ooo.oo and still my principle has not gone down one cent. first they tell me they are holding my payments till I get caught up or they will fore close. there foreclosure letters go out automatic every month whether you've paid or not. I would sure like to sue them this cannot be legal. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Services: scott wizzig swe homes houston, Texas

Sep 28 2014
Wells Fargo Bank , Wells Fargo Customer Service money being transfered though my account from saveing to checking and back from checking to saveing without my permission and the fraud department invesageted and said that it was an online transaction and that it came from the same IP address in the house. we only have one computer inside the home and they said that the case was was closed and they could not refund my money back 8.81 cent. come on people really when its the banks fault they should have to pay and not the coustomer. i was also told that the money was a wash but in my account it was there. wake up people wells fargo is up something watch your money in your account to make sure what happened to me dont happen to you. i have tryed to get help with this issue i was hung up on and the company is really nasty and rude. i would not advise anyone not to bank with this trashey companygo to a bank that cares for its clients and wants to help them. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
North Americas Readers Choice Stated he would stop magazines from being delivered, but ended up sending me a bill for $1797 instead! El Paso Texas Author: RICHARDSON, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Sep 28 2014
Dr Phil Repair Center DO NOT GO TO DR. PHIL'S FOR REPAIRS OF ANY KIND!! YOU'LL BE SORRY AND FLEECED OUT OF YOUR MONEY!! Boston Massachusetts
Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Dr Phil Repair Center Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 28 2014
Axel from Red Lotus Tattoo HUGE error having Axel tat me up, 7 laser tat removal sessions already coon rapids Minnesota
Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Tattoo Shops: Axel from Red Lotus Tattoo coon rapids, Minnesota

Sep 27 2014
Sunrise Assisted Living Facility Sunrise of Baton Rouge, Sunrise Development. Pesticide Poisoning, confirmed by state (cover up) Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Malpractice Attorneys: Sunrise Assisted Living Facility Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Sep 27 2014
Livecareer Live Career Livecareer www.livecareer.com Livecareer.com ripped me off. This company are merely theives and scam artists, whose aim is to prey on the unemployeed and indebted college grads. Cancelling the service doesn't end the charges. You must request a STOP PAYMENT WITH YOUR BANK! Seriously horrible practices! End up paying hundreds for this if you don't catch the charges right away and let your banking institution know. Internet Author: Oregon Internet Fraud: Livecareer Internet