PICK UP & GO MOVING INTERNATIONAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Pick Up & Go Moving International
There may be more specific results for "Pick Up & Go Moving International"
For more specific results for "Pick Up & Go Moving International"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Michael Friedmann Mr Friedmann last response to me about my order, Go F* Yourself! Nationwide Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Michael Friedmann Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Dollar in Pocket I signed up with the belief that I you be paid to bring traffic to the website by sharing the tasks to be done. According to the site in my last login I had 165$. Today when I go back to the site another site pops up. Internet Author: Marion, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in Pocket Internet

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 19 2017
ClairSkin Another scam, no way to get hold of them to cancel future orders, product hasn't lived up to promise Internet Author: Summerfield, Florida Skin Care: ClairSkin

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Stratford career institute I applied and set up draft payments. Never received material. Therefore I cancelled my cc so no more money could be dispersed. Now they sent me a balance of 800 to my credit report. And they are not allowing my new college to request transcripts, they said they will not release any information until I pay them the balance. Which this is now enabling me to start school this semester because they put a hold. Montreal Canada Montreal Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Molecular Cell Orthopaedics, Regenokine, New York Spine Medicine Schottenstein Pain and Neurology, Dr. Edward Capla, Dr. Douglas Schottenstein Regenokine treatment did not help as promised. In fact, I felt so much worse. Follow-up care is non-existent. New York New York Author: Staten Island, New York Doctors: Molecular Cell Orthopaedics, Regenokine New York, New York

Aug 18 2017
COBBLER UNION Dragging their feet to give refund after receiving merchandise back in perfect condition Atlanta Georgia Refund Processed by Cobbler Union Author: RICHMOND, Texas Clothing Stores: COBBLER UNION Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona