Your Search | pick up & go moving international

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
Diamond Resorts International I realized too late to get a refund after signing the time share agreement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Calgary, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Calgary, Alberta

Feb 07 2016
Skyville Bulldogs Anthony Davis DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR A DOG to this person. I fortunately was able to cancel my transaction before he picked up the money. Only out $55 instead of $600. Baltimore Maryland
Author: St. Charles, Missouri Better Business Bureau: Skyville Bulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 07 2016
James Morgan Attorney Scam starts free, then $1.50, then automatically signs up for monthly $20 fee!! Internet Author: Poquoson, Virginia Lawyers: James Morgan Attorney Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Burton Moving and Delivery Thomas Burton Replacement items and money owed Youngsville North Carolina Author: Linden, North Carolina Moving Companies: Burton Moving and Delivery Youngsville, North Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

Feb 05 2016
Sell back your books Scam, dishonest, terrible customer service, no follow up Louisiana Internet Author: Campbell, California Education & Learning Centers: Sell back your books Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gotta Go Bail Bonds Glen Pierce Did not pay for investigative services after apprehending his fugitive from justice Bakersfield California Author: Clovis, California Bail Bonds: Gotta Go Bail Bonds Bakersfield, California

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 04 2016
Jason Jeremiah Gentry Jason Gentry - Contract violator, international criminal, client thief. So this jerkoff Jason Jeremiah Gentry, international crinimal and drug user. Cebu City Philippines
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Jason Jeremiah Gentry Cebu City, Other

Feb 04 2016
All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc DO NOT USE All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park New York
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park, New York

Feb 04 2016
Roman Malakov diamonds Diamond fraud using EGL International certificate New York New York Author: brooklyn, New York Jewelers: Roman Malakov diamonds New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com Signed me up for $21.95 monthly charge without my consent. Refused to refund. Internet Author: Utah Credit Services: Experian Internet

Feb 04 2016
Direct TV Costco Ripped off by Direct TV with no back-up from Costco Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Satellite Companies: DirectTV Costco Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Conway Van Lines Horrific experience and treatment from pickup to dropoff Miami Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Moving Companies: Conway Van Lines Miami, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Groovv Lied about products capabilities to sign you up and then charges you cancellation fee of $300 all because they misrepresent their product to hook you into the 0 trial day contract because they know their POS system is garbage. Nationwide Author: PBG, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Groovv Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
USDirectExpresscard They have taken advantage of part of my disabilty, they have held up payning me$ 2500.00 that was taken by other people and have held up my paperwork once because they said they said they did not receive my fax. Corpas Cristi Texas Texas Author: Ellington, Missouri Questionable Activities: USDirectExpresscard Internet

Feb 03 2016
Jim's Pilot Car Service They allowed a A semi with what looks like a transformer come into our little town and tear up my yard and the neighbors yard. Also damaged city property. What kind of idiot pilot car drivers allow senseless destruction of personal property. I will be filing a formal complaint with your service and dont fear someone will be paying for the damage. (((REDACTED))) Muskogee, Oklahoma Author: Admire, Kansas Trucking Companies: Jim's Pilot Oklahoma