Your Search | pick up & go moving international

Oct 09 2015
Verizon Wireless My smartphone somehow automatically turns my Wi-Fi off when I'm at home on my Wi-Fi so my dad I gets used up and I get billed for it from Verizon Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless

STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT pay or go to court washington District of Columbia
Author: nome, Alaska Collection Agencies: STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT washing, Dist of Columbia

Oct 09 2015
Affordable Vacations International Travel Company Will not refund our money Ripoff, Thieves, Sham Santa Clara California Author: Folsom, California Tourist Attractions: Affordable Vacations International Santa Clara, California

Oct 09 2015
Guardian angel k9 ,Missouri, Margo Richards Margo Richard Guardian angel k9 Aka Margo Richards will not return my money after getting dog back Thieves Collins Missouri
Beautiful Dogs Author: Massillon, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Guardian angel k9 (Missouri ) Margo Richards Collins, Missouri

Oct 09 2015
jeremy feller took my money the truck never showed up to transport my car boca raton Florida Author: middletown, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: jeremy feller boca raton, Florida

Oct 09 2015
ACS INCORP They are claiming I owe them 900 dollars for something that i never even signed up for. Internet
Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: ACS INCORP Internet

Oct 09 2015
Lloyd's Certified Philatelics International, LLC Regency Classic LLC Republic of Niger Pricness Diana Imperforate Memorial Stam Sheets Oceanside California
Author: Columbia, Illinois Financial Services: Lloyd's Certified Philatelics International, LLC Oceanside, California

Oct 09 2015
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus Owner became extremey beligerant and abusive over email when I asked questions about the certification. He said and I quote: Go somewhere and play games and that I was attempt[ing] to play ignorant with a sneak attack. He even used bullying tactics threatening to deny my company a Texas Certification. The email communication was simply baffling and unbelievable and instantly sounded my internal fraud alert! Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Certification Directory, INC Internet

Oct 09 2015
joy moving and storage delivered 31 days late charged extra , missing large items on list dallas Nationwide Author: delrey beach, Florida Telemarketers: joy moving and storage Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Megan Varga HÔM Sotheby's International Realty, Megan Varga realtor, Megan Varga real estate real estate agent real estate broker realtor orange county Newport Beach California Author: Newport Beach, California Real Estate Services: Megan Varga California

Oct 09 2015
Michael Miller Wrote an email demanding me to pay or go to court done by email Internet Author: lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Miller Internet

Oct 09 2015
Moving Staffers, Inc. charged $1,606.67 for 3 hours of horrible packing and loading during our move Wichita Falls Texas
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Moving Staffers, Inc. Wichita Falls, Texas

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
Total Solutions Property Management They never call back and wont show up for showing rental Sam and Nathan Manchester New Hampshire
Author: Pasadena, California Housing Rentals: Total Solutions Property Management Manchester, New Hampshire

Oct 08 2015
CenturyLink Signed up for service, and cancelled on the same day. 3 months later, sent to collections for $143.23 with no further communication. Monroe Louisiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Monroe, Louisiana

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
precision air & heating Nick Bryan workers fell thru ceiling when blowing insulation in attic. floors damaged,clean-up unsatisfactory. Chandler Arizona
Complete Idiots Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: precision air & heating Chandler, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
LFG MBF, Northern Leasing Thieves. Ending up paying them the worth of the machines 10x and still they harrass me Chicago Illinois Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LFG Chicago, Illinois

Oct 07 2015
Mr. Ari Price at Everyoption Account manager Mr. Ari Price deliberately blow up my Everyoption account with rogue trades to 2 euro with fake trades. London Nationwide
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Financial Services: Everyoption Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
BRAND YOURSELF SCAM AND THEY PUT YOUR NEGATIVE UP Internet Author: New York Advertising / Deceptive: BRAND YOURSELF Internet

Oct 07 2015
All-Ways moving& storage John White took my belongings paid him $1000 and then never saw him again newport Nova Scotia Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: All-Ways moving& storage newport, Nova Scotia
24, Report #1194840

Oct 07 2015
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas
So I met this guy in Jail? Justin James Worthey Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania