Your Search | pioneer credit recovery, inc u.s. department of education

1, Report #1191651

Nov 26 2014
paydiscountorders@gmail.com boxconsolidators.co.uk caraudioequipment.net partypaks.com carbuyersbible.com discountsalemart.com littlevillagenaturals.ca operationtoastytoes.ca xoops.us Multiple websites offering consumer goods at discount prices to be purchased with itunes gift cards. Internet Author: ROSEBURG, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: paydiscountorders@gmail.com Internet

2, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

3, Report #1191646

Nov 26 2014
READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS BAD SALES HYANNIS Massachusetts Author: WEST BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS HYANNIS, Massachusetts

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

5, Report #1191638

Nov 26 2014
Honda Financial Services No bills + bad credit Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Car Financing: Honda Financial Services Nationwide

6, Report #1191585

Nov 26 2014
Mometrix Media Mometrix LLC Paid $60+ for a study guide that may have been written by a 6-year-old. Beaumont Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mometrix Media Beaumont, Texas

7, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca

8, Report #1191582

Nov 26 2014
Orlando Police Department Collects application fee when no positions are open! Orlando Florida Author: Oyster Bay, New York Criminal Justice System: Orlando Police Department Internet

9, Report #1191355

Nov 26 2014
MultiView, Inc. MultiView, Jason Cox, Tim Fogus, Wes Carrell Scammed, Used, Taken Advantage Of, Manipulated Irving Texas Author: Canyon Country, California Advertising / Deceptive: MultiView, Inc. Irving, Texas

10, Report #1191568

Nov 26 2014
Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Sean, Sherveen Money Extortion, Threats and False Ripoff reports Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Nationwide

11, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

12, Report #1191555

Nov 26 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc.ALERT!! Grzegorz Kawula Fraud!!!!! Lies to his subcontractors!!! Doesn't pay for their hard work!!! Wood Dale ILLINOIS Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc.

13, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

14, Report #1191547

Nov 26 2014
CBC CONSULTING GmbH Credit Card Fraud new york New York Author: FRISCO, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: CBC CONSULTING GmbH new york, New York

15, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

16, Report #1191529

Nov 26 2014
Binary Academics oversold/underperformce rotten customer service New York New York Author: Alexander, Iowa Financial Education: Binary Academics New York, New York

17, Report #1191493

Nov 26 2014
Dollar Tree Dollar Tree discriminates against the disabled Nationwide Author: Clifton, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Nationwide

18, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

19, Report #1191475

Nov 25 2014
Ferry and Nicholas Did not help Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Ferry and Nicholas Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford Automotive Malpractice is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their service department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

21, Report #1191470

Nov 25 2014
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia

22, Report #1191469

Nov 25 2014
Pay Anywhere Freezing Funds for no reason Internet Author: Overton, Nebraska Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pay Anywhere Internet

23, Report #1191465

Nov 25 2014
Credit Score Kings Corwin Shorter, CLS SMOOTH This company will steal your money like they did to us. Seattle Washington Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Credit Score Kings Seattle, Washington

24, Report #1191451

Nov 25 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc. Grzegorz Kawula Owes money to hard working people!!!!! Wood Dale Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc. Wood Dale, Illinois

25, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida