Your Search | pioneer credit recovery inc., nela, salli mae, inc

Oct 22 2014
Coast Travel Services, Inc. Coast Travel Travel Agency Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Travel Services: Coast Travel Services, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 22 2014
Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. Global Connections, Global Discovery Vacations and it's affiliates Breach of Contract West Palm Beach Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Hotel: Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Avoir Skin care billed under plexskinc complete sham. trial offer a hoax to obtain access to credit card Internet Author: Silver City, New Mexico Drug Manufacturers: Avoir Skin care Internet

Oct 22 2014
ACS USA Cash Services Pay Day ACS USAACS USAAmerican Cash ServicesACS Legal GroupUSA UnlimitedAmerican Legal ServicesAdvance Cash ServicesACS Inc. they are claiming I owe a pay day loan, which I never had and claiming that if I don't pay $965.75 IMMEDIATELY that they will sue for some astronomical amount of $3,873.81.Internet Author: New York Cash Services: ACS USA Cash Services Internet

Oct 22 2014
US airways Master credit card Declined issuing Credit card ,using false credit bureau report willmington Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Credit Services: US airways Master credit card Internet

Oct 22 2014
Northern Leasing Company, Lew Ison, Nation Wide Merchant Services, Sun Enterprises are all ripoff and frauds taylorsville, Utah Author: taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing Company taylorsville, Utah

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 22 2014
Santa Fe Power Sports Beware sell cars that should be salvaged, they do not stand by what they sell. Dishonest. Tell people they are help rebuild credit and then sell you junk. Alachua Florida Author: Alachua, Florida Auto Dealers: Santa Fe Power Sports Alachua, Florida

Oct 22 2014
American credit shield Scam Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Wisconsin Liars: American credit shield Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Diamond credit solutions Trudy foster did not honor contract. Promised 6 months of service but I only got 3 months dallas Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Diamond credit solutions dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Beverages & More Bevmo Stole case, didn't put in register, charged it to credit card Emeryville Ca Author: Emeryville, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Beverages & More Emeryville, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Collins Construction, Inc - Ricks Collins Beware of Dealing with this Contractor Brownsburg Indiana Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Collins Construction, Inc Brownsburg, Indiana

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Licus, matt O'neill scam alert! smooth talking liar! Kaiser Missouri Author: Brumley, Missouri Auto Dealers: Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Kaiser, Missouri

Oct 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Google this company and there is reported scam activity. I am waiting a refund. I will update. Dallas Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc Check Fraud, Scam Englewood New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bad Check Writers: Direct C-Cost Inc Englewood, New Jersey

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. ebay sellersD & S Machine Service, Inc.412 Fourth St.Luxemburg, Wisconsin 54217 BEWARE BUYERS-EBAY VICTIM HERE-SELLERS FALSE ADVERTISING Luxemburg Internet-STORE
Author: los angeles, California Computer Dealers: Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. Internet

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
Loanme Loan Me, Inc. Loan Sharks Deceptive Loan Practices Aneheim California Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Loanme Aneheim, California

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida