Your Search | pioneer credit recovery inc., nela, salli mae, inc

1, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

2, Report #1191646

Nov 26 2014
READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS BAD SALES HYANNIS Massachusetts Author: WEST BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS HYANNIS, Massachusetts

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

4, Report #1191638

Nov 26 2014
Honda Financial Services No bills + bad credit Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Car Financing: Honda Financial Services Nationwide

5, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca

6, Report #1191355

Nov 26 2014
MultiView, Inc. MultiView, Jason Cox, Tim Fogus, Wes Carrell Scammed, Used, Taken Advantage Of, Manipulated Irving Texas Author: Canyon Country, California Advertising / Deceptive: MultiView, Inc. Irving, Texas

7, Report #1191568

Nov 26 2014
Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Sean, Sherveen Money Extortion, Threats and False Ripoff reports Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Nationwide

8, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

9, Report #1191555

Nov 26 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc.ALERT!! Grzegorz Kawula Fraud!!!!! Lies to his subcontractors!!! Doesn't pay for their hard work!!! Wood Dale ILLINOIS Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc.

10, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

11, Report #1191547

Nov 26 2014
CBC CONSULTING GmbH Credit Card Fraud new york New York Author: FRISCO, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: CBC CONSULTING GmbH new york, New York

12, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

13, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

14, Report #1191475

Nov 25 2014
Ferry and Nicholas Did not help Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Ferry and Nicholas Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania

15, Report #1191470

Nov 25 2014
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia

16, Report #1191469

Nov 25 2014
Pay Anywhere Freezing Funds for no reason Internet Author: Overton, Nebraska Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pay Anywhere Internet

17, Report #1191465

Nov 25 2014
Credit Score Kings Corwin Shorter, CLS SMOOTH This company will steal your money like they did to us. Seattle Washington Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Credit Score Kings Seattle, Washington

18, Report #1191451

Nov 25 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc. Grzegorz Kawula Owes money to hard working people!!!!! Wood Dale Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc. Wood Dale, Illinois

19, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

20, Report #1191432

Nov 25 2014
Uggstopshop.com I order a pair of Uggs boots they take my money from my debit card I never receive the boots China Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Uggstopshop.com Nationwide

21, Report #1191416

Nov 25 2014
Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Tried to get my Confidential Information West Palm Beach, may be Internet Author: San Francisco, California Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Internet

22, Report #1191414

Nov 25 2014
uprightscaffoldusa upright scaffold usa Bad customer service Laurel, Maryland Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: uprightscaffoldusa Nationwide

23, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

24, Report #1191380

Nov 25 2014
Cash Advance, Inc. I received an email identical to the one you received previously, except for the amount requested. If these characters were legitimate they would have sent proper legal paperwork by POSTAL mail. They certainly would not be using a Web-based email service Their email is threatening in tone and obviously intended to intimidate people into paying them. Well, I've been around the block a few times and I'm not so easily intimidated. Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles, California

25, Report #1191368

Nov 25 2014
LPI Financial Serices, Inc Life Partners Inc Misrepresented product Waco Texas Author: San Jose, California Insurance Companies: LPI Financial Serices, Inc Waco, Texas