Your Search | planet 7 casino

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Prince law, llc ripped off $1,500.00 for chapter 7 bankruptcy plantation Florida Author: Bruceton Mills, West Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: prince law, llc plantation , Florida

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
verizon Wireless BUY 1 GET 1 FREE GALAXY 7 EDGE RIP OFF Nationwide Author: TERRELL, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2016
Golden Riviera Casino Vegas Partner Lounge Uses Bonus scam to deny payouts Internet Author: Stretton, Casinos & Cardrooms: Golden Riviera Casino Internet

Oct 14 2016
AT&T Started charging $7 a month without permission to fix bad modem Nationwide And?? Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Lied about the Fee that would be charged and removed on my credit card! Las Vegas Nevada Author: DUNCAVILLE, Texas Hotel: Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 11 2016
DoubleU Casino duc you can not win at DUC Internet Author: BLOOMINGBURG, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: DoubleU Casino Internet

Oct 11 2016
Planet 7 Casino Planet 7 casino is a scam Internet Author: Newtown , Connecticut Cash Services: Planet 7 Casino Internet

Oct 11 2016
Cyril Spiro - The Cory Lake Liar Do not trust Cyril Spiro for Tampa City Council District 7 Tampa Florida
If you speak the truth, reveal yourself Author: Tampa, Florida Politicians: Cyril Spiro Tampa, Florida

Oct 11 2016
Planet Tan North Richland Hills, TX Shady Cancellation Practices N. Richland Hills, Texas Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Consumer Services: Planet Tan North Richland Hills, TX Texas

Oct 10 2016
royal ace casino wont give me my withdraw and now wont respond to my attempts to contact Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Casinos & Cardrooms: royal ace casino Internet

Oct 10 2016
Bath Planet Bath Planet of Waldorf, Maryland high pressure lies scare tactics phone harassment Waldorf Maryland Author: Brunswick, Maryland Bed & Bath: Bath Planet Waldorf, Maryland
17, Report #1332082

Oct 07 2016
incomm Got a $300 reward card I used it 4 times had a balance left of $180 I put the card away for emergencies. I went to check the balance 7 months later and found the card number had been used out in California and my balance was $3. fortson Georgia Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: incomm fortson, Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen I ordered electronics from them Samsung s6 and iPhone 7 after mr Allen woo ask for payment I paid via western union.  Wuhan Hubei Author: Antipolo , Miscellaneous Electronics: Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen Internet

Oct 03 2016
Samsung USA Samsung won't exchange my exploding Galaxy Note 7 Nationwide You are out of luck Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung USA

Oct 01 2016
Knife Planet Took my order. Charged my credit card. Never sent my order. Apparently this is their typical M.O. Henderson Nevada Author: Roseville, California Miscellaneous Companies: Knife Planet Nevada

Sep 29 2016
Planet Fitness Carla Love UNETHICAL, RUDE, TERRIBLE, NASTY Pueblo Colorado Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Alternative Health: Planet Fitness Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
BLU Roofing & Construction BLU RoofingJ.R. Gonzales Work was done 7 months behind schedule, without a permit, and didn't follow code. Forged engineering reports were provided to me and a city inspector. Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Roofing Companies: BLU Roofing & Construction Westminster, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Rich Casino & 7 Spins Casino Won't pay winning & Claimed I did not win a tournament Curacou Internet Complaint answer Author: Orlando, Florida Offshore Gambling: Rich Casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet