PLANET FITNESS, CANTON, MICHIGAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Planet Fitness, Canton, MIchigan
There may be more specific results for "Planet Fitness, Canton, MIchigan"
For more specific results for "Planet Fitness, Canton, MIchigan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Lifepoint U.P. Health Portage Fired for misconduct without going through the proper channels according to the handbook. Hancock Michigan Author: Houghton, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Lifepoint Hancock, Michigan

May 28 2017
Orosdi Beck Southfield Michigan Author: Novi, Michigan Bridal Shops: Orosdi Beck Southfield, Michigan

May 28 2017
Lisa Thomas Lisa is refusing to pay me for the english bulldog i sold her Lansing Michigan Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa Thomas Lansing, Michigan

May 28 2017
Planet 7 Casino Stole my money and committed FRAUD unknown they won't disclose Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Casinos: Planet 7 Casino Internet

May 28 2017
Camping World of Ocala,FL Gary BennettMarcus A. LemonisJeff Barton Mr and Mrs William J. Tarker Summerfield Florida Author: Beulah, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Camping World of Ocala,FL Summerfield, Florida

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
800 New Look Farmington Hills Michigan Author: eastport, Michigan Roofing Companies: 800 New Look Michigan

May 26 2017
NVP Warranty LLC Rip Off!! Independence Ohio Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Warranty: NVP Warrentiea Ohio

May 26 2017
DTE Protection Plan Detroit Energy Protection Plan Protection Plan is a way to rip off consumers New Boston Nationwide Author: Michigan Electrical Services: DTE Protection Plan Nationwide

May 25 2017
Gloss Motive Purchased trial now no way to cancel Internet Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Internet

May 25 2017
BUYBPCREDITS.COM BACKPAGE CREDITS, BUY BACKPAGE CREDITS REFUSED TO QUOTE RATES. TOLD ME TO F**K OFF AND DIE WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HIS RATES. Internet Author: W Bloomfield, Michigan Financial Services: BUYBPCREDITS.COM Internet

May 24 2017
Credit Xpert LLC aka John Jones John had me send money, he NEVER delivered services. He will NOT return my calls. He is a professional thief. Arkansas Nationwide Another Bribe To Obtain Services Fraudulently! Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Xpert LLC Nationwide

May 24 2017
Scalp-health.com Sent wrong product and will not respond to my email or call. Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Alternative Health: Scalp-health.com Internet

May 24 2017
Direct Gardening, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Kelly Nurseries, Burgess Seed Co., Honeycreek Mail Order Plant Nursery A Waste Of Your Time And Money Bloomington Illinois Author: Canton, Ohio Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 24 2017
Macomb Marketing Media Ron Bracali non-payment of invoice, theft Clinton Township Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consulting: Macomb Marketing Media Clinton Township, Michigan

May 24 2017
Ticketsatwork.com Entertainment Benefits Group LLC False Advertising, order 1 thing and get something different Internet Author: Niles, Michigan Ticket Sales: Ticketsatwork.com Internet

May 24 2017
Mugs and Beyond Order not received, no refund given, will not respond Powder Springs Internet Author: Plymouth, Michigan Specialty Stores: Mugs and Beyond Internet

May 24 2017
Milestone credit card I was sent a email to apply for the milestone credit card. Milestone credit card Author: Brighton, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Milestone credit card Internet

May 23 2017
Rhino Contruction /EDWARD EDD KIND Construction scammer/Rhino Construction EDWARD EDD KIND Downriver, Michigan michigan Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Rhino Contruction /EDWARD EDD KIND

May 23 2017
Adrian cooper Adrian Cooper ID MS1056 we need to scan your computer Fayetteville North Carolina Author: ST. what, Michigan Computer Fraud: Adrian cooper Fayetteville, North Carolina

May 23 2017
Rush Trucking Rush will rob you blind Wayne Michigan Author: Inkster, Michigan Trucking Companies: Rush Trucking Wayne, Michigan

May 23 2017
CHAD MCCARTER AUCTION CENTER REALLY DON'T CARE AFTER IT LEAVES OUR OFFICE UNRELIABALE, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNACCOUNTABLE, LIAR Sevierville Tennessee
Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan On-Line Stores: CHAD MCCARTER AUCTION CENTER Sevierville, Tennessee

May 23 2017
Gateway Classic Cars 1969 Raodrunner don't run no more. Memphis Indiana Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Nationwide

May 23 2017
USA Fashion Factory I ordered a pair of shoes in march of 2017. After waiting the alloted time for them to be delivered I emailed the company. It took me 3 emails before I finally got any kind of response. I have tried on multiple occassions to get answers and results with no luck. This company is a fraud and a scam. Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Clothing Stores: USA Fashion Factory Internet