Your Search | plasma net, free lotto.com

Aug 01 2014
Living Scriptures Salesmen are LIARS. They say you can keep a pile of free stuff and cancel anytime, but the cancellation period is THREE days, and then you are stuck with a $2000 bill. DO NOT EVER TALK TO THEM!!! Ogden Utah Author: Orem, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

Aug 01 2014
My New Maid FREE LABOR - SCAM!!! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cleaning Services: My New Maid Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Aug 01 2014
AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth AURAVIE AURAVIE Auravie Skin Care DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL - ITS NOT FREE!!! They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box Internet van nuys California Van nuys California Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: AuraVie Skincare Van nuys, California

Reputation.com Read this before you sign up for Reputation.com, Internet
Author: Valencia, California Internet Services: reputation.com – remove ripoffreport false claims Internet

Aug 01 2014
Dermagenix Survey which I thought was for my bank!! Was Not!! Thought I was paying shipping fee and would receive free sample for taking Survey!! Wilmington Delaware Author: Louisiana Internet Fraud: Dermagenix Wilmington, DE. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 31 2014
SimpleFilings Charges $177 dollars for a free filing. Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana Internal Revenue Service: SimpleFilings Internet

Jul 31 2014
AuraVie Aura of youth on limited income due to kidney failure decided too pay $2.? for shipping charges for a free sample of some skin care products which came they were small and with me being sick on limited income was nice to recieve something for free then was on way too dialysis appoitment tht i pay $50 a week for copay and this company took 49.00 from my account which forced me too get no care tht week! clld them the guy told me they tried taking $98 first and when could do tht gave me half off and thts what caused me too be so sick for a week! im disgusted!!! van nuys California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie van nuys, California

Jul 31 2014
Grifols Talecris Plasma Donation Retaliation for Reporting Sexual Harassment Roanoke Virginia Author: Roanoke, Virginia Pharmacies: Grifols Roanoke, Virginia

Jul 31 2014
John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. In fact, Mr. Brewington has a long history of his own legal problems, a criminal record and it appears he may be hiding from his creditors including the IRS. Chandler Arizona
Author: Tempe , Arizona Private Investigators: John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. Chandler, Arizona

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
Simply Pure Nutra Garcinia Cambogia pop up link from any website your visiting, costco, best buy, apple etc...simplypurenutra.comSalt Lake City, UT 84106-1339United States of America(877) 662-5186 Got convinced to try their product when I am online browsing Costco website, free risk trial they said for 30 days and got charge C$ 11 for the shipping, after 30 days from the date of the order I got charge for US$89.97 + shipping and handling and automatically enrolled on their program of $89.97 per bottle per month supply,  Utah, USA UTah, USA
Author: Blaine, Washington Weightloss Programs: Simply Pure Nutra Internet

Jul 30 2014
www.yourbettertomorrow.com 477 Peace Portal Drive #107-178 Blaine WA 98230Website:http://www.yourbettertomorrow.comPhone:(888) 955-1292Email: support@yourbettertomorrow.com support@apcmmedia.comAdditional Employees: Jagdipik Rai Principal Steven Ripoff, Fraud, Lies too you tells you are getting a Free CD you pay $1.99 Shipping And Handling (Standard) 477 Peace Portal Drive #107-178 Blain Washington St. Internet Author: Hamilton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.yourbettertomorrow.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Beach Ready LLC It was a free trial..only had to pay shipping. If not satisfied cancel at any time. Nothing said it would cost $35.00 to cancel automatics shipping..  Silver Springs Nevada Author: Pendleton, Indiana TV Advertisements: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
cash net usa Tey called telling me i had a loan with the company for 1.500 then they wanted 190.00 when i told no i would not give them my account no they told me i was trying to spam them they called three more times telling me they would sue me internet Author: Savannah, Tennessee Loans: cash net usa Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
My new maid Mynewmaid Scam. Hires employees then won't pay them, then hires more and gets free labor Dallas Nationwide
Author: Royse city, Texas Cleaning Services: My new maid Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
XLS*XTRALASH AKA RAS*REVITALANTIAGINGS Offered free sample just pay $4.95 shipping charged my CC $305.00 no city Internet, Utah Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Specialty Stores: XLS*XTRALASH Internet

Jul 28 2014
Free The Chamber, Names: Steve, Alex, Mark. I want to make everyone aware that this site is a ripoff. And not to believe anything that is on this site. Internet Author: Rio Rico, Arizona Websites: Free The Chamber Internet

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Premium Nutraceuticals, vydoxtrial.com, vydox Vydox misleading $4.95 free offer - they bill $89.95 on autoship and when try to cancel, say you are not eligible for refund Martinez Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Premium Nutraceuticals Martinez, Georgia

Jul 28 2014
La Dermanique I ordered a free trial sample of their anti aging face serum product, and was asked to pay a shipping fee of $4.95. The site maintained that I would never be bill on a continously basis for this product. I did not commit to any reoccuring orders or charges to my debot card. I am interested in persuing legal action against this compnay, for unauthorized charge to my debit card. 120 Smith Hines Rd Greenville, Internet
Author: Northport, Alabama Beauty Salons: La Dermanique Internet

Jul 28 2014
DMI Nippon 35mm Focus Free Camera Carrollton Texas Author: Lakeland, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC