Your Search | plasmanet, in, freesubfreelotto.com ny, automaticsubservice free lotto ny , world cash lotto sub.,
There may be more reports for "plasmanet, in, freesubfreelotto.com ny, automaticsubservice free lotto ny , world cash lotto sub.,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "plasmanet, in, freesubfreelotto.com ny, automaticsubservice free lotto ny , world cash lotto sub.,"

Aug 31 2016
Steve Borgia Senior Bath and Home We bought a Easy Climber Chair Lift, del. on 5/25/16. It has broken down 4 times in 3 mos! Poor quality, we want a refund! Co. located in Pa. Repairmen come from Maine!! Scranton Pennsylvania Author: North. Dartmouth, Massachusetts Liars: Steve Borgia

Aug 31 2016
ARS rescue rooter In 2014 i bought a new 4 ton heat pump through home depot . I feel that i was scammed to be sold a 2009 unit as new in 2014 and ARS should atleast replace the whole outside condenser package with atleast a 2014 model. Gulf Breeze Nationwide Author: Jay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ARS rescue rooter Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
www.perfectshihtzu.com david millard we sent them 500.00 for ruby they said the shipping would be free when it was time for her to be shipped they called and said it would be 1200.00 more for insurance we told them we couldnt pay that we told them we would pay for the shipping 250.00 he said he would wire our money back we sent them the money august 6th and now he wont answer our phone calls or emails and ruby is still for sale abline Internet texas Author: hazelhurst, Georgia Liars: www.perfectshihtzu.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
Erhenbaum lending Did anyone get a loan from Erhenbaum lending? Connecticut Author: Slatington, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Erhenbaum lending Slatington, Connecticut

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 31 2016
Global Cash Card No VISA fraud protection from this company at all!!!  Irvine California Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Payment services international Guaranteed to win one divisional cash prize in the $40 Million prize contest Australia Nationwide Author: Other $$ REWARDS Offered: Payment services international Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Laptops for less I left my Computer to be repaired and paid in full for it to be fixed! Went back to check on it with excuses each and every time I went back telling me that it was not ready. Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: Laptops for less Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 31 2016
Radiant Skin serum Luxcious youth Advertised product as eye and skin rejuvinating but the product is nothing like it is discribed. It was supposed to be a trial for 4.95 for 15 days and account was billed in 13 days. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Eye Care: Radiant Skin serum Internet

Aug 31 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that. *UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. New York, New York

Aug 31 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to making its clients feel safe, confident, and secure. Kerendian & Associates is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Kerendian & Associates Shab and Shawn Kerendian Author: los angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles, California

Aug 31 2016
Sunoco / R & R Takhar Oil Ranjit Singh I pumped gas out of the regular unleaded pump and in return got E85. Check engine light came on the next morning . Had to have repaired at a cost of 503.05 Sidney Ohio Author: obetz, Ohio Oil Companies: Sunoco / R & R Takhar Oil Sidney, Ohio

Aug 31 2016
tradingfusionco.com Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw tradinggusionco.com Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: tradingfusionco.com

Aug 31 2016
service@safesslbillpay.com HE/SHE uses fake names and fake websites. mostly from UK I BOUGHT SHOES ON ACIDHYDRO.co.uk Instead of the brand I choose i RECEIVED FAKE LOW QUALITY SHOES WORTH 20 DOLLAR I PAYED 140 POUNDS unkown SOMEHWERE IN CHINA Internet Author: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: service@safesslbillpay.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia - PLGARCINIA 888-924-7656 NY Endangered My Life Lied Cheated FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Tampa Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Medical Supplies: Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Sleep Numbers / Select Comfort Corporation Misrepresented their product with no return policy Nashua Nationwide - purchased in Nashua, NH Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Mattress Stores: Sleep Numbers Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Derma Gen Nova Care -HWC*YOUNGEMEHEALTH 8445502915 and 88882416098MGNHEALTH all in Florida face cream ripoff....it ain't Lady Ester for a quarter Miami Florida Author: Lecanto, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Derma Gen Florida

Aug 31 2016
Western Horizons Resort We purchased our membership in Sep.2010, hoping that when we retired, we could stay in these parks as we travel. Our home park was Charlston Peak in Pahrump NV. That was sold and they transferd our home park to Gunnison Colorado.  Gunnison Colorado Author: Pahrump, Nevada Camps & Campgrounds: Western Horizons Resort Gunnison, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Replaced a transmission that did not need to be replaced Tuscaloosa Alabama
Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Aug 31 2016
Cold Spring Advisory Louis ottimo SCAMMED ME OUT OF 7500 IN FEES new york New York Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Cold Spring Advisory new york, New York

Aug 31 2016
Greenhill Village Greenhill Village and the Great North Woods Lies about condition of carpet/ charging me for replacement in a apartment/Lies me having pet Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Greenhill Village Columbus, Ohio

Aug 31 2016
Dr. Collier B King, Memorial Health Hospital Savannah GA Moved out in the middle of the night half way into a year lease leaving extensive damage Georgia Author: Mt Pleasant, South Carolina Real Estate Services: Dr. Collier B King, Memorial Health Hospital Savannah GA Savannah, Georgia

Aug 31 2016
Seaside Furniture Clueless in serving customers and ripping off deposits Toms River New Jersey Author: Clark Nj, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Seaside Furniture Toms River, New Jersey

Aug 30 2016
Directv Unthorized charge in my checking debit account of $437.55 Nationwide That Excuse Doesn't Work Here Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Directv Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,