Your Search | please hold cary, nc stan mclaurin

Jul 29 2014
russ darrow group of green bay, wi put 200$ down to '' hold ' a vehicle, couldn't secure the loan, now they wont give it back! ashwaubenon wi Author: ashwaubenon, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: russ darrow group of green bay, wi ashwaubenon, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cash Services: Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Delbert Services Corporation Cash call and Western Sky I browed a $1000.00, they said $1500.00 but I received on $1000.00 Been paying 198.00 Since 01/2013. I have paid 3762.00 thus far, So they have made 2762.00 off me not including the $1000.00. I cant do it anymore. Please Help! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Delbert Services Corporation Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
Overtons Does not really price match Greenville NC Author: Atlanta, Georgia Marine Accessories: Overtons Internet

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Hughesnet Internet Service This companies lies to its customers if your considering Hughesnet please read!! Nationwide Author: Marshall, Illinois Satellite Dish Companies: Hughesnet Internet Service Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Souther Fiber or Southern Fibers Including Chehalis, WA, Lincolnton, NC, Orlando, FL City of Commerce, CA. Shipping/Transportation Miami Lakes, FL Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Trucking Companies: Southern Fiber Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Aqua Isles apartments Aqua Isles Dania Beach Greystar Stephanie Miller, Sheila Rivera Unsafe apartments and very deceptive business practices. Please read carefully dania beach Florida Author: POMPANO, Florida Housing Rentals: Aqua Isles dania beach, Florida

Jul 22 2014
Uhaul Uhaul- Sharon Rd. W, Charlotte NC NIGHTMARE MOVING EXPERIENCE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Moving Companies: Uhaul Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 18 2014
Loandepot.com Stephanie Fox and Mark Perez Should have known better! Please Stay Away From These Users.... Plano, TX 75024 Nationwide Author: Sumter, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Loandepot.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Premier Property Management Please consider carefully before hiring this company to manage your rental properties Baltimore Maryland
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Property Management: Premier Property Management Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 16 2014
Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona SY NC X & Quant um Group Ripoff Tempe Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Credit Services: Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona Internet

Jul 15 2014
TURNS INC., Field Tactical Unit, FTC, Vernard Simmons FILING LAWSUIT WITH THIS COMPANY THROUGH ATTORNEY GENERAL ATLANTA Georgia Author: fort mohave, Arizona Employment Services: turns nc Atlanta, Georgia

20, Report #1162084

Jul 15 2014
eeco mr clinton smith baited me to change my mind to attend mediation and then told me that i could not get a right to sue letter the respondent committed fraud by falsifying my records and the mediator realize he committed fraud and still told me my case was over and offered me some unemployment money as a trick.he knew i was ignorant to their mediation process he stole my rights, based on fraud and deception. please help me it was so wrong atlanta Georgia Author: Rome Ga., Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: eeco atlanta, Georgia

21, Report #1162028

Jul 14 2014
NTTA North Texas Tollway Authority Will Somebody PLEASE Start a Class Action Law Suit Against These Crooks So That I Can Join! Dallas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas State Government: NTTA Internet

22, Report #1161965

Jul 14 2014
Mid10 Marketing, Anita & Stan Burns, MedicQuire, Sunland Holding- Don't pay their bills and shave calls-NOT good people. Franklin Tennessee Author: Carlsbad, California Internet Marketing Companies: Mid10 Marketing, LLC Franklin, Tennessee

23, Report #1161950

Jul 14 2014
NC Ordnance Gun Grip AKA Gungrip.com Rudeness beyond belief. They don't need or want your business. Wilson North Carolina Author: Langdon, New Hampshire Guns & Ranges: NC Ordnance Wilson, North Carolina

Jul 14 2014
Supercentenarian Research Foundation (SRF) Stan PrimmerStanley R. PrimmerDoros Platika, M.D.Dave Gobel, Elliot Bergman, Ph.D. Robert Cockr Stan Primmer stalking and harassing young girl LAUDERHILL Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Questionable Activities: Supercentenarian Research Foundation (SRF) LAUDERHILL, Florida

25, Report #1161927

Jul 14 2014
OPUS INSPECTION ESP Company now known as OPUS Inspection This is the worse company in the USA. I buy the service contract for my Smog Machine $1,089 for a quaterly. But when the machine has a problem, I call them come by to fix the problem, they said: yes, will be threre right after, but it has been 5 days my business complete shut down, and they nerver come yet. Please do not buy any service or product from these stupid company. EAST GRANBY Connecticut Author: San Jose, California Auto Inspection: OPUS INSPECTION EAST GRANBY, Connecticut

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC