Your Search | please hold cary, nc stan mclaurin

Sep 30 2016
Coconut Creek Auto Mall Please stay away from this dealership. Learn from my example. Coconut Creek Florida Contact an attorney - sounds like fraud to me Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Coconut Creek Auto Mall Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))
Warrant problems Author: Plano, Texas Glass Companies: Energy Window Solutions Flower Mound, Texas

Sep 29 2016
MdG They keep calling my work and telling them I have a debit with them and they are trying to get a hold of me. I was trying to make a payment but they kept overdrafts get my account which results in my account being closed . Mdg Nationwide Author: Lexington , Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MdG Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Tre Nail Spa Cary, NC Shoddy, incompetent, sloppy, substandard gel nails, bad management Cary North Carolina Observation Author: Gray, North Carolina Nail Salons: Tre Nail Spa Cary, North Carolina

Sep 28 2016
Leonards Express- Taylorsville NC Screwed me Taylorsville North Carolina Author: Clifton Springs, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Leonards Express- Taylorsville NC Taylorsville , North Carolina

Sep 28 2016
IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Child Support The division of child support says I owe 11,929.71 the state where the case is filed says I owe 784.00 my licesense is suspended because of this gross over sight please help. I have paper work to back my claim. Chicago Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Government Services: IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Chicago, Illinois

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Garrett Enterprises Southern Hospitality sold ads in room directories but NEVER produced the ads people / companies paid for. They also do not pay their employees commissions owed to them. Please DO NOT use this company. Jacksonville Florida Author: Springfield, Virginia Sales People: Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 24 2016
Toxic Solutions Charlie Murphy ALL LIES TOLD BY A SILVER TONGUED DEVIL (Charlie Murphy) REPRESENTING A BIZ OPPORTUNITY APEX, NC Internet Author: desert hot springs, California Recycling/Trash removal: Toxic Solutions Internet

Sep 23 2016
Insuranceclaimcheck.com Cenlar Mortgage Snakes who hold onto every last cent of your money without warrant Florence South Carolina Report them to the CFPB Author: Garland, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Insuranceclaimcheck.com Florence, South Carolina

Sep 22 2016
Victory Moving and Storage The Individual goes by the name DJ This company is a total scam they raise their rates one loaded and demand cash and hold your Furniture hostage Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: port richey, Florida Moving Companies: Victory Moving and Storage Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Sam McCoy maybe working under Summit Business and then they send to LFG Finance credit card machine Hickory Hickory, NC Author: Hickory, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam McCoy Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
First Class Whitening Glo Charged my account when i won a free gift! They try to get you to pay half and keep the product you say no you want a full refund and do not quit saying that until they finally agree. Tell them of all the complaints even with the bbb and that you are going to file a report and please do. If you cant get anywhere with this company text me at swiatekkaren@yahoo.com and i will gladly do a three way calling to get all your money back!!! This is going on all over the internet and has to be stopped...... Henderson Nevada Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: First Class Whitening Glo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Hubzu.com Altisource Deceptive Business Practices, Incompetence, and Lies Internet Please contact us. Author: Chicago, Illinois Real Estate Services: Hubzu.com Internet

Sep 19 2016
Rare Breed Jason Phipps and Tori Thorpe Please saty away from this So called Breeder Sacramento Nationwide
This complaint is from a Scam artist Author: LA, California Credit Card Fraud: Rare Breed Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
NFA 37-63 83rd Street PMB 163 Jackson Heights,NY,11372 Scott Herald Financial Officer Attested prize list in no. 01255029926 They are saying I won a ton of money and want my signature and $20 cash . Nail these fraud people to the wall please Jackson Heights,NY New York Author: MIDDLEBORO, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: NFA NY

Sep 17 2016
CREW www.crew.co,www.howmuchtomakeanapp.com Be careful please...Crew is a scam Montreal Canada Author: Kensington, California Internet Fraud: CREW Internet

Sep 16 2016
Phoenix Crane Rental Phoenix Crane Rental is a scam!!! Please stay away from this company Mableton Georgia Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia Home Improvements: Phoenix Crane Rental Mableton, Georgia

Sep 15 2016
Chi Clubwear Never received order Gastonia, NC Internet Author: North Carolina Clothing Stores: Chi Clubwear Internet

Sep 14 2016
UBER Hello All! UBER is a SCAM! Read below and PLEASE share my story! San Francisco Bay Area, California Nationwide Author: Antioch, California Taxi & Limousine Services: UBER Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
investorshub Ihub Investors hub is one big scam that the moderators will support the bashers false statements with no proof to back up there claims! Bashers try to lower the stock price for their own Gains, moderators and admin's will back up the bashers posts and will delete the other members posts trying to support their investment! Please report Ihub to the SEC to STOP the SCAM!! Investors hub is one of the biggest stock market forums scam going! They allow bashers to post badly about a stock so they can get in at a lower price! When myself or other investors try to defend their investment it either gets deleted by admin's or moderators and some of the moderators are the bashers them self ! It's a game they play but there playing with other people's investment and needs to stop!! Internet Author: Rahway , New Jersey Websites: investorshub Internet