PLEASE HOLD CARY, NC STAN MCLAURIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Please Hold Cary, NC Stan McLaurin
There may be more specific results for "Please Hold Cary, NC Stan McLaurin"
For more specific results for "Please Hold Cary, NC Stan McLaurin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
fedex package missing. never got it fayetteville nc, North Carolina 28314 Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Cameras & Video: fedex Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 20 2017
Altus Financial Group, Meridian Regional Lending, Concord Financial Investments, Paula Parker CFO, Dwayne Louis, Julie Murphy, D. Harrison & Hanson, Alexander Russell Somehow this 3rd party got a hold of my info to qualify me for a personal loan.  New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Altus Financial Group New York, New York

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet packages: 627005605 & 627005599 Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 19 2017
Todd Miller Willingham Lies and trash Bakersville nc. Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com DRIFund, Stacey Kirsch, Stacey Dinerstein, Gifts CA, Steven Kirsch Stole website, tried to take money back on PayPal after they claimed they were happy with the site and could finish it themselves. Marina Del Rey California
Client has paid. Please remove report. Author: Paramount, California Websites: Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com Marina Del Rey, California

Jul 18 2017
Square Square reader. Square card reader square up. Will shut off your account and hold your money for their gain, while your looosing. San Jose, California Internet And? Author: Santa Fe, Texas Accounting: Square Internet

Jul 18 2017
Radnor Veterinary Hospital Len Donato Concerned more about reputation than family member. Wayne Pennsylvania Please keep meaningless comments to yourself. Author: Milford, Delaware Veterinarian Services: Radnor Veterinary Hospital Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Drive Time I went in to purchase a car but was in a hurry. Had to get to the airport. Found a car but couldn't do all the paper work. So the sale clerk told me that I had to put a down payment on the car to hold it or it would be gone  so I did. Stone mountain Georgia Author: Stone mountain, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Stone mountain , Georgia

Jul 17 2017
PMAB Professional Med ADJ5970 Fairview RoadSte 800Charlotte, NC 28210 Blatantly attempted to not acknowledge I did not owe money and tried to con me out of paying. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Brevard, North Carolina Collection Agency's: PMAB Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
YonSalon.com Please help report and remove this rip-off site Internet Author: New York ORGANIZED CRIME: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 15 2017
Melanie Wills Teacup Yorkie puppies for sale 100% Total SCAM! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU FELL VICTIM TO THIS PERSON SPOKANE Nationwide Author: Mt. Pocono , Pennsylvania Horse Traders: Melanie Wills Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Gary Romano Caradio Romano fitness and health supplements PLEASE BEWARE OF GARY ROMANO FROM CONROE TX Conroe Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Romano Conroe , Texas

Jul 14 2017
felicia gregory/uplifting kids scammer shady dishonest Avondale Arizona HIGH OR JUST VERY LOW IQ? Author: gilbert, Arizona Liars: felicia gregory/uplifting kids Avondale, Arizona

Jul 14 2017
HP Instant Ink HEWLETT PACKARD Extortion, ripoff, Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Questionable Activities: HP Instant Ink Internet

Jul 12 2017
Crown Dodge Greensboro NC Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Greensboro NC UPED price of car without my knowledge. Lied. Greensboro North Carolina Another Incredible Dumb Story Author: Trinity, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Crown Dodge Greensboro NC Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Excella Benefits Nick Gadient Total ripoff Please provide proof to these allegations Author: Holbrook, New York Insurance Companies: Excella Benefits Nick Gadient

Jul 11 2017
Murielle maixent They HOLD me $3300 They said online pensylvannia Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Loans: Murielle maixent Internet

Jul 08 2017
Envisage Skin International I came across the advertisement on Facebook regarding anti aging creams manufactured by Envisage Skin International. In that ad , it was clearly mentioned that they are giving away product for trial and the interested person need to pay only the shipping charges of $4. They asked for the details of name, address and the credit card. I gave the credit card details thinking that I will be charged only $4 towards shipping. To my surprise, on July 7th, my card was charged with $103 and for $109 by this company . The vendor name as provided by my bank, Standard Chartered bank was Beautycarechoices.com. I never authorized this company, either Envisage Skin International or Beauty carechoices.com to charge these amounts to my credit card. I am completely at loss to know how to recover these amounts as there is no address or the contact numbers given on the product. This is totally a fraudulent company cheating people under the false advertisement of Free Trial . Please help me to recover these amounts. Thanks in advance. Internet I can help Author: Bangalore, Ohio Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 08 2017
Costal finial Crystal Calling saying have pay day loan I claimed bankruptcy and I am again they are a scam the buy old debt and try come after u don't pick up block them Out a lot places Nationwide PLEASE... Author: Wamego, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Costal finial Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Dyer & dyer Volvo Dyer & Dyer made extensive repairs to my wife's XC 90 Volvo.Both front wheel axles/bearings/rotors/brake assemblies were replaced. On May 12, 2017, my wife was driving down an interstate highway in Illinois the front driver side axle/wheel/bearings/brake assembly came out of the car. She lost control of the car, went into the ditch and hit a tree. Was pinned in the car. According to Police presonnel she should not be here today. When Dyer & Dyer was contacted, they replied we did not work on the front end of the vehicle. We have the service ticket. Over $4,000.00 for repairs. I went through three Companies to receive a repair history report for Vin # YV1CM91H731014299, only oil changes/check fluids was on the report. Did they delete service records? Please call or e-mail me upon your review. Thank You Chamblee Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Dyer & dyer Volvo Chamblee, Georgia