Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Please Hold Cary, NC Stan McLaurin
There may be more reports for "Please Hold Cary, NC Stan McLaurin"
For more results perform a general search for "Please Hold Cary, NC Stan McLaurin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
solymar green coffee i never ordered anything from this company. they got a hold of my atm card and took money out of my account. Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: solymar green coffee Internet

Feb 21 2017
HCL America, Inc. HCL America Technologies, Inc.Thiagarajan Suryanarayanan Offer Letter of Employment Breached Cary North Carolina Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Liars: HCL America, Inc. Cary, North Carolina

Feb 21 2017
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Precision Door ServicesPrecision Garage Door Services Installed wrong door and won't replace or compensate for mistake; sent opener and deposit for door yet for 6 months I have no been able to get a hold of anyone who can/will do the work or resolve Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Garage Door Companies: Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Irvine, California

Feb 21 2017
Nipsco/ NiSource/ Nipsco home solutions PASSING THE BUCK RIP OFF! Merriville Nationwide Please Contact Us Author: e chicago, Indiana Questionable Activities: Nipsco Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Matt Pace Keenan MDP company Very shoddy work, extensive damage,cashed my checks, did not deliver materials ordered, and lied for months and months East Bridgewater Massachusetts Please also check Author: Southshore, Massachusetts Landscape Companies: Matt Pace Keenan East Bridgewater, Massachusetts

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Northwood Financing Fraudulent Company Dont believe anything they say and Please dont send them money! New York New York I, too, was scammed Author: Sugar Land, Texas Cash Services: Northwood Financing New York, New York

Feb 17 2017
Webbadger Marketing aka Diverse Marketing Adam Miller and Joshua Hennen Company is a ripoff to customers and their Independent contractors!! Wake Forest NC Author: Bristol, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: Webbadger Marketing aka Diverse Marketing Internet

Feb 17 2017
D and D MOTORS D And D FORD Extended Warranty Greer South Carolina Please excuse my anger !! Author: taylors, South Carolina Auto Dealers: D and D MOTORS Greer, South Carolina

Feb 16 2017
Sonnys camp n travel Biggest rip off and scam when it comes to buying a camper. Please do not buy a cruiser rv from this place. Both are junk. Concord North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina RV Dealers: Sonnys camp n travel North Carolina

Feb 15 2017
JUSTFLY Cancel flight and around 6 hours on hold but the problem is not resolved Internet
Author: Fairbanks, Alaska Travel Agents: JUSTFLY Internet

15, Report #219217

Feb 15 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 15 2017
roblox please return the money to the credit card please Internet Author: crestveiw, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: roblox Internet

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 14 2017
Kim's Florist is a SCAM - DO NOT USE!!!!!!! TOTAL SCAM - DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!! No flowers delivered on when advertised they deliver same day. ABSOLUTELY no customer support, no communication, no-one answering phone, NO return phone calls Irvine California Author: Cary, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kim's Florist Irvine, California

Feb 14 2017
Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. Mia Thrash manipulates and convinces people to PAY for her services as an attorney, when in fact she is a high end call girl. I signed up, paid her fees like an idiot, only to find out from business associates that got scammed into the same deals, and given evidence she is a high end call girl. When I tried to get my money back she insisted it was not possible since I had signed an agreement, and that her personal life would not interferre with her services. What an ironic response. What a fraud! Scam, fraud, and ripoff. Anyone who has been involved in this please contact me as I would like to pursue a class action suit to prove this is a fake. This woman needs help. New York New York Really Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. New York , New York

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
DTG Denis I saw what this trucking company did to people and did the same with me , so have 80000 to pay to leasing company plz I really need help. if someone lawyer can read this. this company is ruinning Can mississauga, Internet
Help me Author: Ottawa, Auto Dealers: DTG Internet

Feb 12 2017
Autos Direct of Fredericksburg Autos Direct Inc False Advertising, Harassment, Threats, Unethical Business Practices, They hold your ID for hours to force you to stay! Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Auto Dealers: Autos Direct of Fredericksburg Fredericksburg, Virginia

Feb 12 2017
Netspend thieves, liars Austin Texas Please Reach Out Author: MILLVILLE, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
David Bias AKA Henry Bias Please beware we only humans but we don't deserve this Austin Texas Internet Author: Washington, D.C. , Dist of Columbia Adult Web Sites: David Bias Internet