Your Search | please hold cary, nc stan mclaurin

Aug 27 2016
Confero Mystery Shopping They almost scammed me into paying to be a mystery shopper when the process should be free. I want to prevent this from happening to others. Cary North Carolina Author: DFW, Texas Questionable Activities: Confero Mystery Shopping Cary, North Carolina

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
HughesNet  1955 I just want them to take their stuff and reimburse --its been a month of misery Marshall NC Author: Marshall, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Internet

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

BTT Pay My $1100 USD is on hold without any reasons. London,Singapore Singapore
Author: Dehradun, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: BTT Pay London,

Aug 25 2016
Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Stan Fields Dishonest inept or incapabale of repairing Apple Carplay Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Huntsville , Alabama

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Cary Alan Cliff Esq conscious injurious pratices of family law is a deplorable representaion of Justice. Naples Florida Author: Coram, New York Lawyers: Cary Alan Cliff Esq Naples, Florida

Aug 22 2016
Upwork Upword suspends accounts without appropriate proof and hold the money you earned! Mountain View California Author: Binan, Work at Home Business: Upwork Mountain View, California

Aug 20 2016
Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Tyrone Gadson's Place Total Ripoff! Owner stole my deposit after I refused to hold my event at his rundown hot box. Avoid at all cost. Santee South Carolina Author: Irmo, South Carolina Restaurants: Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Santee, South Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Experience International/ New Orbit Funding LLC RIP OFF AND SCAMS Internet PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR IDENTITY Author: , Other Property Management: Experience International/ New Orbit Funding LLC Internet

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
A plus carport Faulty product and no product support Pilot mountain nc Nationwide
Author: Logan, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A plus carport Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Hubzu, Ocwen, Realhome Services and Solutions Won the Hubzu auction but losing bidder got the contract Nationwide Please contact us. Author: Ocala, Alabama Realtors: Hubzu, Ocwen, Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Erick Brent Please return my monies IMMEDIATELY. Thank you 4429 W 147th St, Lawndale, California 90260 California Author: Corona, California Credit Services: Erick Brent California

Aug 17 2016
AHIS GAP INSURANCE Company didn't hold it's end of it's contract Miami, FL Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS GAP INSURANCE Florida

Aug 17 2016
Alamo Rent a Car False Damage Claim Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rent a Car Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. spservicing.com/Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. P.O. Box 65250 Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0250 Account PaymentSelect Portfolio Servicing, Inc. Attn: Remittance Processing P.O. Box 65450 Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0450 Please write Will not give us our ESCROW! Salt Lake City Utah Mortgage Lender Author: MARENGO, Iowa Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. Internet

Aug 16 2016
Justin Moore PC Parlor Please read all of the earlier reports, nothing has changed except location Eugene Oregon Lane County Computers Author: Eugene , Oregon Computer Service & Repair: Justin Moore Eugene, Oregon

Aug 16 2016
Outbound Engine Please do not sign on with this company Denver North Carolina Author: Denver, North Carolina Web Hosting: Outbound Engine North Carolina