Your Search | pni*freelotto fast svc, freelotto.com

1, Report #1197730

Dec 26 2014
Lingo Partners - Iryna Gorovets Interpreters & Translators... run fast from this Russian broad! Brooklyn New York Author: Los Angeles, California Translation Agencies: Lingo Partners - Iryna Gorovets Brooklyn, New York

2, Report #1197720

Dec 26 2014
mypoolyard.com Ordered blower motor, electornic board and vacuum pump.. Was only few $ less than others but was close and figured I would get fast. Arrived, Installed and turned on heater and ther entire heater went out. The blower motor was defective and ble out my fuse board. Had a electrician out cost me $380. Contact my back yard on 12/23 and they did not respond until 12/26 siting they were closed for holiday. I called their office number on 24th and he answered the phone. I got someone local to return the blower and get new one from Hayward and they replaced the fuse board. Finally on 26 poolyard says send back at my cost and they will replace it. I dont have time for all of that and I already have the heater fixed, I want the money back for the damage and they play and I don't understand game. DONT GET RIPED OFF BY THEM> I HAD TO CONTACT CC but still out $380 for damage they created and did not contact me for 3 days. Hollywood,CA CA Author: Palm Springs, California Pools & Saunas: mypoolyard.com Internet

3, Report #1197671

Dec 26 2014
New Years eve stacks fast Ivory,Tynovia Green Earn extra cash, New Years eve 210 test run Nationwide Author: Atlanta , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: New Years eve stacks fast Nationwide

4, Report #1197255

Dec 23 2014
Spokane Dream Center Fits description of Cult, Separate people from support system, verbal fast, quiet time. Spokane Washington Author: Fairfield, Washington Nonprofit Organizations: Spokane Dream Center Spokane, Washington

5, Report #1196507

Dec 19 2014
USA Fast Cash Travis Jones I'm going to trial if I don't pay $1805 New York New Tork
Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: USA Fast Cash Internet

6, Report #1196058

Dec 17 2014
Lawn & Garden SVC Misael Rojan Buyers Beware - They will steal your money and not deliver anything!! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Oakland Park, Florida Landscaping: Lawn & Garden SVC Fort Lauderdale , Florida

7, Report #1195447

Dec 15 2014
Americas Camera Best PhotoPrimotronix Rip Off - Run Away NOW Run Away FAST Internet Author: Florida Cameras & Video: Americas Camera Internet

8, Report #1195191

Dec 13 2014
NetZero The 'Hot Spot' was not really that fast. The usage limits are unrealistic. The cost was high. I canceled after one month Internet Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Internet Services: NetZero Internet

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

10, Report #1194138

Dec 10 2014
USA FAST CASH US Fast Cash Threat of legal proceedings and or wage garnishment Nationwide Author: Williamsburg , Iowa Credit & Debt Services: USA FAST CASH Nationwide

11, Report #1194539

Dec 10 2014
optics fast Doesn't Do Anything Fast But Steal new york new york Author: Texas Glass Repair Shops: optics fast

12, Report #1194492

Dec 10 2014
Americas Choice Moving and Storage Run fast from this horrible company that lost/stole and broke items Van Nuys California Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Moving Companies: Americas Choice Moving and Storage Van Nuys, California

13, Report #1194374

Dec 10 2014
Fast Eddie auto repair Beware of this individual who calls himself fast Eddie he claims he can repair your car in a timely fashion but only to find out he is nothing but a lowlife scammer I found him on craigslist on Dec 8 2014 looking for a mechanic to fix my sons car which needed a driver side front axle  Collingslakes New Jersey Author: Landisville , New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: Auto Advertising Services: Fast Eddie auto repair Collingslakes , New Jersey

14, Report #1194038

Dec 08 2014
Alex Becker source wavesocial auto pilotsource wave auto pilot Alex Becker is dishonest and should not be trusted - Run away from him fast Internet Author: Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Alex Becker Internet

Dec 08 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

16, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

17, Report #1193899

Dec 08 2014
Sumeer Homes Run as fast as you can! Poor everything! Waxahachie Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Builders & Contractors: Sumeer Homes Waxahachie, Texas

18, Report #1193386

Dec 06 2014
Beabountyhunter.com Compass Investigations, Pursuit Wire Magazine, Pursuit Mag, El Scott Harrell, Scott Harrell, Intrepid Investigations SCAM, CON MAN, CON ARTIST, FAST TALKER, BULLY BLOGGER, FAKE, WANNA BEE, JERK, LIAR, GRIFTER HE MENTIONS ABOUT 20 COUNTRIES Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Beabountyhunter.com Internet

19, Report #1193354

Dec 05 2014
Pizza Hut Mark or Matt answering the phone at Crosshill Orange Pak, Fl What the H@!! happened to Pizza Hut... It Sucks now!! Orange Park Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Pizza Hut Orange Park , Florida

20, Report #1193139

Dec 04 2014
clear credit services solutions 500 fast cash said MY BANK WILL FILE A REPORT AND I HAVE SERIOUS ALIGATIONS OF THE STATE LAW AND WILL HAVE TO GO TO COURT IF I DO NOT GIVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD TO PAY HALF OF A BILL . AND IT HAS TO BE DONE NOW OR IT WILL COST ME $2,000 FOR COURT FEES. AND WAS VERRY MEAN HARSH WORDS.  New York Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Loans: clear credit services solutions New York

21, Report #1192967

Dec 03 2014
Misael Rojas, Lawn & Garden SVC Landscaping DO NOT HIRE ! Fort Luaderdale Florida Author: broward, Florida Landscaping: Misael Rojas, Lawn & Garden SVC Landscaping Fort Luaderdale, Florida

22, Report #1192449

Dec 03 2014
Glavan Madalin Laurentiu, Rollis Business Group LLC BEWARE .........ROMANIAN CONMAN AND UPFRONT MONIES CROOK! Mr. Glavan Madalin Laurentiu, a romanian national, pretending to live in New York and working for Bloomberg, travels through Europe collecting upfront monies for promises of project financing. A check with Bloomberg in New York, revealed that he is not known to them. A fast talker, he comes across convincing until challenged with details.  New York New York Author: Southampton, Other Financial Services: Glavan Madalin Laurentiu, Rollis Business Group LLC New York, New York

23, Report #1192573

Dec 02 2014
Fast Forward Auto Transport Anthony (Tony) Cuda Drove and damaged motorcycle while transporting Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Transporters: Fast Forward Auto Transport Lake Havasu City, Arizona

24, Report #1191933

Nov 29 2014
Sky Development International Werner Tillinger Victoria BC Canada Werner Tillinger is a Complete Con Artist and CROOK he Stole from me then Ran off with my company Assets he is a THIEF!! RUN FAST!!! Victoria BC Canada Author: victoria, Internet Marketing Companies: Sky Development International Victoria, British Columbia

25, Report #1191572