Your Search | poetry.com, international library of poetry, noble house, international society of poets
There may be more reports for "poetry.com, international library of poetry, noble house, international society of poets"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "poetry.com, international library of poetry, noble house, international society of poets"

Jul 29 2014
Joel E. Mcguffin Sending me a check to buy software EMMAUS, PA 18049 is where the check is being sent Internet Author: Washington Court House, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Joel E. Mcguffin Internet

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
NG&G Service Facilities International Handyman Hire with no intent to pay Rhode Island Nationwide Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Employment Services: NG&G Service Facilities International Nationwide

International Award Payment Center Mail Fraud No. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Holly Hill , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center No. Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Summit Properties International Illegally eviction process Slumlord Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Summit Properties International Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 29 2014
International Recovery Associates, Inc. UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL, RUDE, Nesconset , NY 11767 Author: Matamoras, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: International Recovery Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
momentum health international this is a scam phoenix Arizona Author: azle, Texas Alternative Health: momentum health international phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House PCH Ripped Off deceived, Improper treatment - Raped, Port Washington, New York Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Infomercial Rip-offs: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
DMI Central Clearing House TX Urgent notification send 13.78 +3.00 for NIPPON camera 35MM Carrollton Texas Author: Metz, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Dean International Accidents Miami Florida Author: Alabama Aviation Schools: Dean International Miami, Florida

Jul 27 2014
Publishers Clearing House Phil Kunkel Will not return or reimburse me for item that the USPS sent to them by mistake. St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Bird Island, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House St. Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 27 2014
Geeks on Repair the most unqualified craziest person came to my house Boston Massashusetts Author: charlestown, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Select State/Province

Jul 26 2014
Ocean State House Cleaning Anne M. Aldridge Fired by Anne M Aldridge for filing a complaint with OSHA Warwick Rhode Island Author: north providence, Rhode Island Cleaning Services: Ocean State House Cleaning Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 24 2014
Dr. Dani McVety / Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice and In-House Euthanasia, Lutz, Florida - Negative Review Lutz Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Animal Services: Dr. Dani McVety / Lap of Love, Lutz, Florida Lutz, Florida

Jul 24 2014
Dan Casey Pro Built Construction He was hired for a house remodel and took the money and ran Paola Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Dan Casey Paola, Kansas

Jul 24 2014
Medical Protection Society Dental Protection Society Big Medicolegal Insurance Scams with Big Law Firms for big profits for doctors' mutuals and medical indemnity insurers London and the world worldwide Author: London, Other Doctors: Medical Protection Society London, Other

Jul 24 2014
Start Vaper Ecig Fulfillment House tapping bank account over $118 reaccuring for a free trial kit Orem Internet, utah Author: hudson, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Start Vaper Ecig Internet

Jul 23 2014
The Dog House My Way of the Highway Breckenridge Colorado Author: Somewhere in, Colorado Animal Services: The Dog House Breckenridge, Colorado

Jul 22 2014
29 Prime REVIEW: 29 Prime clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with 29 Prime. 29 Prime commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide and International Service. *UPDATE: 29 Prime recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: charllotesville, Virginia Brokerage Companies On-line: 29prime Internet

Jul 21 2014
Angel House Cleaners (Best Coast Carpet Solutions) Scam, fraudulent cleaning services, ripoff, groupon deals Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Angel House Cleaners Los Angeles, California

Jul 21 2014
FlexKom International, Asker Sakinmaz, Cengiz Ehliz, MLM pyramid scheme. Tells you that you get residual income when you pay them big money for so called M-commerce system, wich does not exist at all. Kreuzelingen and Munich, Nationwide
Author: Other Multi Level Marketing: FlexKom Nationwide