Your Search | poetry.com, international society of poets, nobel house poetry division, uk
There may be more reports for "poetry.com, international society of poets, nobel house poetry division, uk"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "poetry.com, international society of poets, nobel house poetry division, uk"

1, Report #1191574

Nov 26 2014
NK International llc they stole from me $50,000 Vernon California Author: brooklyn, New York Storage & Self Storage: NK International llc Vernon, California

2, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

3, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah

4, Report #1191345

Nov 25 2014
Diamonds International Tanzanites International DI scammed me out of tens of thousands: gems did not match certification papers Cozumel New York Author: Highlands, Texas Jewelry Stores: Diamonds International Internet

Nov 25 2014
Ina Scher Davis & Gilbert Ina Scher ,Davis & Gilbert, Davis & Gilbert LLP Ina Scher of Davis & Gilbert Behind Attacks of Whistleblowers International New York Internet Author: New York , New York Business Consultants: Ina Scher Davis & Gilbert Internet

6, Report #1190936

Nov 23 2014
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House Saying that on Dec. 15,2010 I owe them $136.00 Internet Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Video Stores: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Internet

7, Report #1190922

Nov 23 2014
RV Fridge House Tate Welding and Repair Warranty Problems Nationwide Author: Los Alamos, California RV Parts & Accessories: RV Fridge House Nationwide

8, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

9, Report #1190842

Nov 23 2014
Ivory Option IvoryOption big scam UK Internet Author: Alabama Brokerage Companies: Ivory Option Internet

10, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

11, Report #1190071

Curtis international prouduct electrocuted me Toronto Ontario Canada
Author: taunton, Massachusetts Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis international Toronto, Ontario

12, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

13, Report #1190733

Nov 22 2014
International Academy of Design and Technology IADT, Sanford-Brown College Cancelled Programs without telling me! Did not deliver on promises! Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: International Academy of Design and Technology Nationwide

14, Report #1190690

Nov 21 2014
PCH PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE 2012 NEVER MISSED A DAY WON 10.00 GIFT CARD NEVER RECIEVE CONTACTED THEM 4 TIMES. Nationwide Author: Baltimore , Maryland Customer: PCH Nationwide

15, Report #1190605

Nov 21 2014
SANDELL GROUP (UK) LIMITED Suzanne Stanier director of SANDELL GROUP (UK) LIMITED is a fraud and rips off unsuspecting honest members of society Warwickshire Internet Author: Warwickshire, Alabama Property Management: SANDELL GROUP (UK) LIMITED Internet

16, Report #1190563

Nov 21 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Cash Services Inc., Cash Net USA, Cash America and 500 Cash Advance You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. none given Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: ACS Inc. Internet

17, Report #1190512

Nov 21 2014
HARLEY DAVISION HOUSE OF HARLEY Life threatening adjustments not MADE as promised......nor refi promises kept BEFORE motorcycle was purchased.....hurt due to no outlook for consumer safty Milwaukee WIsconsin
Author: Franklin WI, Wisconsin Motorcycles: HARLEY DAVISION Internet

18, Report #1190497

Koppong International Dupe, Fraud, Criminal Accra Nationwide
Author: Accra, Maryland Liquor & Wine Stores: Koppong International Nationwide

19, Report #1190483

Nov 21 2014
Doug Olsen, FirstData, CardService International First Data, CardServiceWBS.com, Card Service WBS Rudeness, insulting language, arrogance, customer abuse, refusing to provide service and support by Doug Olsen Internet Author: NORTH, South Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Doug Olsen, FirstData, CardService International Internet

20, Report #1190475

Nov 21 2014
Fiesta fabrics Gold value international I was a independent commissioned sales agent for him from 2012-2014 and he FAILED to pay ALL monies due my lawyer is now in contact  Los Angeles California Author: NYC, New York Business Consulting: Fiesta fabrics Los Angeles, California

21, Report #1190465

Nov 21 2014
Vikash Bisnajak V international Vikash Bisnajak real estate enterprises ltd. Avinaash Bisnajak This company is a fraudulent company. They pretend to finance you and require u to send them funds or give you money and then they don't do anything in return then disappear after. Paramaribo Suriname Nationwide
Author: dorchester, Massachusetts Gold & Silver Investments: Vikash Bisnajak Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
Media Society is IndieVest Wade Bradley Jeremy Kopp deceitful, no integrity, no accountability Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Media Society is IndieVest Internet

23, Report #1190403

Nov 20 2014
Heather Livingston Local Public House she doesn't pay all hourly wages for all days worked. Plano Texas Author: dallas, Texas Employers: Heather Livingston Plano, Texas

24, Report #1190341

Nov 20 2014
bright house networks bright house cable fleecing the customer tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cable TV: bright house networks tampa, Florida

25, Report #1190340

Nov 20 2014
The League The Neo-Tech Society, The Neothink Society Ripoff, Hidden Sales Pitch, Deceptive Promotion Henderson Nevada Author: Windham, Connecticut Cult Organizations: The League Dallas, Texas