Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | poetry.com: noble house u.k.: international society of poets

Apr 23 2014
College Works Painting Aka Student Works Painting, Aka CWPNC Inc, AKA, SDP Inc, NICA1 Have written contract to piant house by 5/28/07-no show no call- No choose paint Englewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Paint & Wallpaper: College Works Painting Aka Student Works Painting, Aka CWPNC Inc, AKA, SDP Inc, NICA1 Englewood, Colorado

Apr 23 2014
Paranormal Research Society PRS, Ryan Buell Sold tickets, rescheduled events, didn't refund Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cult Organizations: Paranormal Research Society Internet

Apr 23 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES. CUSTOMER ID: 654258CASE FILE #: KP-87895LOAN INFORMATIONPAST DUE AMOUNT - $985.67CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES.You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before some No name and stating I owe money. No information and when I called no valid number. Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Collection Agencies: ACE CASH SERVICES. Internet

Apr 23 2014
Select Portfolio Services Another person scammed by SPS! While attempting an solution with Chase, which was going well, they sold off my account to theses blood sucking scumbags. I had an extreme, but temporary, drop in my income. SPS says they will work with me, and put a stay on foreclosure. I found out in mid October, from my insurance agent, that they had proceeded on with the foreclosure AND sold my house at auction in AUGUST! No notice to me, or my attorney. Much more to the story after that.. Salt Lake Utah Author: bennett, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Services Salt Lake, Utah

House Furniture Originals RIPOFF Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Better Business Bureau: House Furniture Originals Phoenix, Select State/Province

Apr 22 2014
Fields Quality Concrete & General Const Inc Gordon Fields Owner Shoddy Workmanship, house and barn falling apart after only four years! Grantsville Utah Author: Stockton, Utah Builders & Contractors: Fields Quality Concrete & General Const Inc Grantsville, Utah

Apr 22 2014
MY ALARM CENTER RECEIVABLE Getting billed for an alarm system on a house I have not lived in for over a year. San Antonio Texas Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Home Improvements: MY ALARM CENTER RECEIVABLE San Antonio, Texas

Apr 21 2014
Kolb Electric Unauthorized work. Break-in the house unauthorized using Credit card to pry the door open Myersville Maryland Author: Derwood, Maryland Electrical Services: Kolb Electric Myersville, Maryland

Apr 21 2014
Marmike Property Manament lies misrepresents and does not fix there propertys and lets you live with roaches they have taken money from us and lied to us baout house being on the market and has broken the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallandale Beach Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Housing Rentals: Marmike Property Manament Hallandale Beach, Florida

Apr 19 2014
137 parks road preston ct 06365 dug and karen phillips warning do not buy this home the owners blocked all the ventilation on this house and its really bad check with town hall and home inspection preston Connecticut Author: preston, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: 137 parks road preston ct 06365 preston, Connecticut

Apr 19 2014
Lowbook Sales lowbooksales.com Low Book Sales unethical overcharging for loans. In house financing is a ripoff Salt Lake City Utah Author: slc, Utah Loans: Lowbook Sales Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 19 2014
American Esoteric Society Trying to collect $27.60 from me for information I NEVER asked for. Buffalo, New York Author: Newport Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Esoteric Society Buffalo, , New York

Apr 19 2014
Air Care Solutions Gold Promotion Whole House Air Duct Cleaning Scam/Rip-off Pembroke Park Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Air Care Solutions Pembroke Park, Florida

Apr 17 2014
National Geographic National Geographic Television, , National Geographic Society, Factitious Invoice Washington, District of Columbia
Author: Los Angeles, California Books, Records & Videos: National Geographic Washington, D.C., Other

Apr 17 2014
T & M Commercial Funding Todd Johnson, Jacob Machaud Hard Money Lender Operating Out of House: No Formal Education: Doesn't Understand BPO's Auburn Maine Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Loan Modification: T & M Commercial Funding Auburn, Maine

Apr 16 2014
Lending USA Peter White, Peter White Johnson, Sam Watson also said he was with Fast Cash USA Thought we were dealing with Fast Cash USA, Peter White has harassed repeatedly, threatened violence against me & my daughter, has stolen close to $7,000 and hacked my phone. Said he was coming to my house to collect more. Kingston New York Author: Lansing, Michigan Loans: Lending USA Kingston, New York

Apr 16 2014
Walter Mortgage Co Jim Walter Homes Beware, those who had Jim Walter Homes build you a home and/or financed your mortgage thru Walter Mortgage. We are finding out years later that they put a lien on our house for double what they mortgaged for us. Birmingham Alabama Author: Ripley, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Walter Mortgage Co Birmingham, Alabama

Apr 16 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Case Services The is company had sent me an email on 4/15/2014 talking about I owe them 965.45 and if I do not pay they will have me in house court, which I never receive any funds from the company, then I email them back on 4/15/2014 and they sent me an email stating that I can pay them 300.00 by 4/18/2014 if not then I would have to pay the 965.45 if they do not hear from me in a couples of day they would send my name out. Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 16 2014
environmental quality assurance water testing a woman called to ask if we want a water test only, but in fact it was to sell a whole house reverse osmosis system clearwater Florida Author: neptune beach, Florida Utility Companies: environmental quality assurance clearwater, Florida

Apr 16 2014
African Immigrant Lutheran Mission Society AILMSI and it's executives Solicited funds only to pocket the funds instead of helping poor Africans. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Religion: African Immigrant Lutheran Mission Society Cordova, Tennessee

Apr 16 2014
Auction.com They bid against bidders to jack up they price of the property and deceitfully paid somebody to state in the house so that bidder will not assess to it until after the bid and they have received their $2500.00. If you are the highest bidder and have already paid them that amount. The house will suddenly become empty.  Irvine, California Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Auction.com Internet

Apr 15 2014
Daniels Auction House Colonels Auctions, Art and Jewelry House Fake Art and You don't have to win the auction to get a bill Las Vegas Nevada Author: san antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Daniels Auction House Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC NationStar Mortgage Ocwen is the MODERN DAY MAFIA!!! I am about to lose my house because they modified me sold me lost document and now my monthly payment is doubling these people need to ROT IN HELL NEVER MIND GO TO JAIL West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ellsworth, New Hampshire Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 14 2014
Gay Mortgage Director Michael Kergosien without active Texas License He deceived us on the monthly payment and closing costs so we lost our dream house at closing Dallas Texas Author: Keller, Texas Home Owner Associations: Gay Mortgage Director Dallas, Texas

Apr 12 2014
Publishers Clearing House PCH No purchase necessary: Not as it is advertised! Port Washington New York Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York