Your Search | poetry.com: noble house u.k.: international society of poets

Jul 30 2014
Sears Sears started a home improvement job in March and my house is a mess the material are not the material the salesperson put in the computer I still have not received a writing contract from sear and they refuse to fix the mess in my home. I have deal with False advertising misleading and cheap material unfinished job. Garland Texas Author: Grand Praire, Texas Rental Stores: Sears Garland , Texas

Jul 29 2014
Joel E. Mcguffin Sending me a check to buy software EMMAUS, PA 18049 is where the check is being sent Internet Author: Washington Court House, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Joel E. Mcguffin Internet

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House PCH Ripped Off deceived, Improper treatment - Raped, Port Washington, New York Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Infomercial Rip-offs: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
DMI Central Clearing House TX Urgent notification send 13.78 +3.00 for NIPPON camera 35MM Carrollton Texas Author: Metz, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 27 2014
Publishers Clearing House Phil Kunkel Will not return or reimburse me for item that the USPS sent to them by mistake. St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Bird Island, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House St. Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 27 2014
Geeks on Repair the most unqualified craziest person came to my house Boston Massashusetts Author: charlestown, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Select State/Province

Jul 26 2014
Ocean State House Cleaning Anne M. Aldridge Fired by Anne M Aldridge for filing a complaint with OSHA Warwick Rhode Island Author: north providence, Rhode Island Cleaning Services: Ocean State House Cleaning Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 24 2014
Dr. Dani McVety / Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice and In-House Euthanasia, Lutz, Florida - Negative Review Lutz Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Animal Services: Dr. Dani McVety / Lap of Love, Lutz, Florida Lutz, Florida

Jul 24 2014
Dan Casey Pro Built Construction He was hired for a house remodel and took the money and ran Paola Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Dan Casey Paola, Kansas

Jul 24 2014
Medical Protection Society Dental Protection Society Big Medicolegal Insurance Scams with Big Law Firms for big profits for doctors' mutuals and medical indemnity insurers London and the world worldwide Author: London, Other Doctors: Medical Protection Society London, Other

Jul 24 2014
Start Vaper Ecig Fulfillment House tapping bank account over $118 reaccuring for a free trial kit Orem Internet, utah Author: hudson, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Start Vaper Ecig Internet

Jul 23 2014
The Dog House My Way of the Highway Breckenridge Colorado Author: Somewhere in, Colorado Animal Services: The Dog House Breckenridge, Colorado

Jul 21 2014
Angel House Cleaners (Best Coast Carpet Solutions) Scam, fraudulent cleaning services, ripoff, groupon deals Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Angel House Cleaners Los Angeles, California

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Go Daddy Stealing Domains Internet Author: House springs , Missouri Media: Go Daddy Internet

Jul 18 2014
GSCM BODYHEALTH OFFERED $100.00 GIFTCARD AND COUPONS Nationwide Author: Oregon House, California Supplemental Health Programs: GSCM BODYHEALTH Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Smash Party Entertainment Amy Gottesman Smash Party Smash Party Entertainment NYC @smashnyc amy@smashnyc.com info@smashnyc Unprofessional, unreasonable, working from her house, doesn't have proper permits Hewlett New York
Author: , Festivals & Event Services: Smash Party Entertainment Hewlett, New York

Jul 15 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House Major Rip off. Said charge would be $4.95 for shipping, then charged my card $89.99. Now refuse to give refund Linglithgow Other Author: George , Iowa Weightloss Programs: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow, Other

24, Report #1162046

Jul 14 2014
ACS Incorp This is what they sent me in an email..,,Amount Due: $986.45. Case File # NT-3098154. Case File Transferred: July 2014 Dear Debtor, Our company (ACS INCORP) has authorized us to recover the full amount due to them. As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason Court House has decided to give you chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and Social Security Number. We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative but to take action through your local County Court to recover the amount due together with court costs and legal fees which is approximately $2645.43 AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU. Internet Author: Anchorage , Alaska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

Jul 14 2014
Comcast Xfinity Installer cut over the air antenna lead outside my house and said they would repair my antenna lead Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Internet Services: Comcast Xfinity Nationwide