Your Search | poetry.com: noble house u.k.: international society of poets

Jul 05 2015
California Cycles Classy Cycles Scam me out of my money Panama City Florida Author: Maryville , Tennessee Auto Rentals: California Cycles Panama City , Florida

Jul 05 2015
Lone mountain trucking co Cresco capital lenders Upset angry driver A prior lessee , who purchased a bad truck from lone mountain truck leasing co. They are horrible to do business with they will do anything to get u to sign the contract for one of their bad trucks no good co should be put out of business. They sold us a bad truck & tried to take it back on a fraudulent accusation at the end of our term. Just make sure that you do business else where period no explanations just bad bad bad no good!!!! Tifton Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Lone mountain trucking co Cresco capital lenders Tifton , Georgia

Jul 05 2015
Diss Police Norfolk Constabulary Mind boggling levels of incompetence, followed by ridiculous attempts at a cover up. Diss Norfolk, UK Author: gorleston, Police: Diss Police Diss, Other

Jul 05 2015
TUMBLEDEAL/Quibids Promised refund back to credit card, didn't happen, so I tried to use my credit with them, it was denied! Oklahoma City, I suppose, they operate out of Oklahoma Internet Author: West Covina, California Luggage & Leather Goods: TUMBLEDEAL/Quibids Internet

Jul 05 2015
jsm trucking llc Joe Hanley Breach of contract and stoled money Homosassa Florida Author: powell, Tennessee Trucking Companies: jsm trucking llc Homosassa, Florida

Jul 05 2015
TRIMAR Group of Companies Traian Cabba Company Close Down / Shell Company Montreal Quebec
Author: Montreal, Alabama Financial Services: TRIMAR Group of Companies Montreal, Quebec

Jul 05 2015
wallcoat of long island Phil Castelano horrible experience rockville center New York Author: New York Paint & Wallpaper: wallcoat of long island Rockville Center, New York

Jul 05 2015
FASI Combat Sports Inc. Fasi sports Failure to obtain copy of signed document, resulted on smalls cout claims. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Martial Arts: FASI Combat Sports Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2015
Pet Food Direct Mold on food; inconsistent consistency of food; and Unknown items found in food Internet Author: Elma, New York Questionable Activities: Pet Food Direct

Jul 04 2015
IC Solutions misleading promotion, deliberately difficult, violations of right to counsel Nationwide Author: Pahrump, Nevada Consumer Services: IC Solutions Nationwide

Jul 04 2015
ownyourownmodem.com Aaron Kocherhans UnauthorIsed selling of Comcast equipment. Orem Internet Utah Author: Pekin, Illinois Internet Fraud: ownyourownmodem.com Internet

Jul 04 2015
MLS Hotel Chase Harmer To many The casualties of people taken by this man cannot be described Known in multiple businesses across US Internet ???? Author: San Jose, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MLS Hotel Chase Harmer Internet

Jul 04 2015
Circle T Aussies They are LIARS!!! Not Mini's NO PAPERS!!!! Circle T Aussies is located north of Dallas, Texas
Author: Abilene, Texas Liars: Circle T Aussies Texas

Jul 04 2015
LGF I need help please the company stoeln me every month idk how i get out of the company Them need money from me and i never sing paper with them or i did work with them Austin Texas Possible Help Author: Austin, Texas Attorneys General: Austin's habibi Austin, Texas

Jul 04 2015
matt dunleavy of pyramid investments these guys at pyramid: matt dunleavy; ata zandieh and tony sovinski are either crooks or incompetent business men. I loaned zandieh 10,000 in 2007 and 24,000 in 2010. I won a lawsuit to be .paid the money back. Zandieh is now in contempt of court. I'm pyramid investments - flipping houses -- real estate philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: matt dunleavy of pyramid investments philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 04 2015
Tire Choice - Boynton Beach Jim Foster Misrepresentation of Price and Unprofessional Behavior Boynton Beach Florida No question that it is a deceptive billing practice Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice - Boynton Beach Boynton Beach, Florida

Jul 04 2015
Heniff Transportation Be aware of Dan Luszcz, terminal manager for Heniff Transportation in Berea, KY, he does look out for the drivers and misrepresents himself deliberately Berea Kentucky Author: Baltimore, Maryland Trucking Companies: Heniff Transportation Alsip, Illinois

Jul 04 2015
Windsor University School of Medicine Scam Medical School, Fraud, Abuse Cayon Caribbean Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Colleges and Universities: Windsor UniversitySchool of Medicine Cayon, Other

Jul 04 2015
metro pcs deliberately selling stolen phones in stores. also hiring uneducatedso paperwork is misspelled havoc. also refuse to cooperate with law enforcement report on loss of phone subsequent charges to bank account!!! salinas,California Nationwide Author: marina, California Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jul 03 2015
Kay Foster. Kay Hill. 7903 Fondren Rd.Houston, Tx 77074 She was so convincing at my lowest point in my life, she took advantage of me. I gave her 8,000 she said she could make my life happy and bring my love back to me, she made it sound so real and she was on point to my feelings and understood me, she made a promise and I take promises so seriously she gave me her word and told me she does not want her reputation ruined and has helped many people.. Again she was so convincing.. I am in debt now and my husband does not know I don't want him to know it will destroy us.. I want my money back. Naples Florida
No Proof Author: Beaumont , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Kay Foster. Naples, Florida

Jul 03 2015
Aaron Schumake Fitness Aaron SchumakeAaronshumake.comAaronshumakechallenge.com Aaron Shumake Challenge Scam - RIPOFF United States of America Internet
Incorrect spelling Author: Sydney, Weightloss Programs: Aaron Schumake Fitness Internet

Jul 03 2015
GPS Info Pack I received a call from a PRIVATE number, that's right, private, with a kind woman named Diane on the other line. She was more than sure that I would be happy with my purchase of the GPS Info Pack online business. I was supposed to receive it in 3 to 5 business days. It has been over a month since I bought this waste of money, and I can't even call to get my money back because there's no customer service reps or a number to talk to someone. Unknown. Internet Author: Tuolumne, California BBB Better Business Bureau: GPS Info Pack Internet

Jul 03 2015
Sunnova Charges in excess of amount agreed upon Houston Texas Author: Rescue, California Fuel Companies: Sunnova Houston , Texas

Jul 03 2015
ranlife mortgage played us along saying we were financed then at time to close turned us down and mocked us for not paying our share of taxes..altho we DO. salt lake city utah Author: bowie, Texas Mortgage Companies: ranlife mortgage Internet

Jul 03 2015
FAMILY FURNITUE STUART Florida family furniture of america PEELING FURNITURE_RUSTED AFTER 4 .MONTHS stuart Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: FAMILY FURNITUE STUART FL stuart, Florida