Your Search | poetry.com: noble house u.k.: international society of poets

1, Report #1219382

Mar 31 2015
Vibrante Eye Creme I ordered a FREE sample of this eye creme on the internet. Did not realize I was in for life!!!!! Santa Ana California, 927 Author: verona, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Vibrante Eye Creme Internet

2, Report #1219377

Mar 31 2015
la creme anti-wrinkle cream la creme i paid postage for a sample and received it. The back of the brochure has terms and conditions that says my credit card will be charge $87/63 for the bottle received. I did not agree to this san diego California Author: clarks summit, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: la creme anti-wrinkle cream san diego, California

Mar 31 2015
Check n go Chekngo, Rashad corp., colorofchange Checkngo sells the debt to multiple entities, threaten fraud, jail time, call my elderly mother repeatedly even after bankrupcy, gives generic report to Feds after complaint filed repeatedly for 3 years, uses throw away phones, sophisticated equiptment to alter location as if down the street from your address, states they are not bound by bankruptcy laws, refuses to give address or name of person calling, gives a bank accout to wire money to it, threatened to my elderly mother in jail for not giving them the message they called or for not giving them my location or info about me. Norman Nationwide Author: Norman, Oklahoma Financial Services: Check n go Nationwide

4, Report #1219363

Mar 31 2015
Handy Man Club of America Handy.com more rip off's Charlotte North Carolina Author: South Bend, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Handy Man Club of America Charlotte, North Carolina

5, Report #1219357

Mar 31 2015
US Plastics US Plastics led me to believe I was purchasing a roll of plastic. Even my invoice states that I bought a 2' by40' ROLL.  Lima Ohio
Author: Killingworth, Connecticut Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: US Plastics Internet

6, Report #1219307

Mar 30 2015
bluehost.com Marketing hyple about low cost montlly billing but they actually charge 3-years in advance without disclosure at checkout form and then deny a refund and lock you out of acct due to complaint keeping all your money! Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Web Hosting: bluehost.com Internet

7, Report #1219268

Mar 30 2015
Home Legal Solutions (former Home Source Legal) Dennis Serna (presently called Home Legal Solutions) but,now is only the business office of Dennis Serna and gives a fax number, when you call. Do Not Use Home Legal Solutions/Dennis Serna for a Home Loan Modification, no follow through, comapny changed over, no longer the staff they had at the beginning of our modification. Never sent our modification to us(a cease and desist was signed and the Loan company did not send us the Remodification and only sent to Dennis Serna--however the modification was returned because no one signed for the envelope) and now the Loan Company wants to put us in foreclosure. Lost $1,495.00. Irvive CA Author: McKean, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Home Legal Solutions (former Home Source Legal) Internet

8, Report #1219283

Mar 30 2015
Lake highland landing housing projects forcing me indoors of my apartment unit at exactly 10pm with verbal threats of eviction or else attitudes!have me living in fear of coming out of my home at night after 10pm!fear of being evicted, or either shot, killed, jumped on, harrassed, pepper sprayed, maced, false allegations and documentations. dallas Texas Really? Author: dallas, Texas Neighborhood Services: Lake highland landing housing projects dallas, Texas

9, Report #1219269

Mar 30 2015
Millennium Alarm Systems (ADT) Las Vegas Unfair Treatment of Service Members Being Relocated Due to Military Orders Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Millennium Alarm Systems (ADT) Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

10, Report #1219248

Mar 30 2015
Professional Championship Bullriders PCB, PCB Tour, Robert Sauber, Bob Sauber failure to pay vendor, giving bad credit card, trying to give credit card of another person St. Charles, Chicago Illinois Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Professional Championship Bullriders St. Charles, Illinois

11, Report #1219243

Mar 30 2015
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California
I await a response from Corey Birnberg Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

12, Report #1219246

Mar 30 2015
Funjet Vacations/Mark Travel Corporation Mike Going, President of Funjet Vacations Took Thousands of Dollars from us for Prepaid Delta Flights that were already Oversold, and Ruined our Vacation! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Mesa, Arizona Travel Agencies: Funjet Vacations/Mark Travel Corporation Milwaukee, Wisconsin

13, Report #1219241

Mar 30 2015
Boston Sports Club My sports club I canceled my membership in person. I don't have the paperwork, they're trying to extort 3+ months of fees from me. And now they say they are going to put it to collections this should be ilegal. Woburn MASSACHUSETTS Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Health Clubs & Gyms: Boston Sports Club Nationwide

14, Report #1219238

Mar 30 2015
Sellalaptop www.sellalaptop.com promised price, lie about condition of computer to justify paying less, pay less than promised, ripoff, scam, purposely unavailable, no complaint department Casselberry, Fl. Internet
Author: selah, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Sellalaptop Internet

15, Report #1219231

Mar 30 2015
MultiPlan United Benefit Plan Fraudulent business practices, mis-representation of insurance coverage Overland Park, KS Nationwide Author: ARNOLD, Missouri Insurance Companies: MultiPlan United Benefit Plan Nationwide

16, Report #1219132

Mar 30 2015
AuraLix Beauty I too fell into this scam!! I gave them my credit card to get the small bottle, never did I agree to further shipments. They claim that I agreed to be part of agreement of the terms and conditions. NO where is there a place that these terms and agreements were spelled out. When they found out that I notified my bank of these fraudulent charges they REFUSED to tell me how to ship the product back and did not want to speak to me. I was told to have the back call them and at that point they would tell them how to mail it back. Is is a fraudulent company and is noting but a SCAM. DO NOT order from them!! San Diego California Author: Centennial, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: AuraLix Beauty San Diego, California

17, Report #1219215

Mar 30 2015
Kris Walters Kristian Walters He sold us two coachella tickets for $1000 and one of the tickets didn't work and was a bunk ticket. We told him that the tickets weren't working and then he lead us on for weeks saying that he would get it all figured out and saying he was out of town. Then when we told him enough was enough we had been patient enough and We tried to get the money back from him and contact him and continuously he ignored us. So as of right now we haven't spoken to him at all because he blocked my number and won't respond what so ever. We are trying to take legal actions. The tickets were for my sweet 16 and my parents trusted him and he completely screwed us over. We want our money back because we already have reservations and a lot more money invested in this that my parents had to save for and let's just say we are not rich people at all. We can't afford this loss. Reno, NV Reno, NV
Author: Sparks, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Kris Walters Internet

18, Report #1219205

Mar 30 2015
Match.com Match.comLLC Tricked me out of my credit card info by offering a free trial and billed my card for three months. I canceled within the period but they refuse to give me a refund. IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising Agencies: Match.com Nationwide

Mar 30 2015
Montway.com Montway Company out Of Hell Lairs Scam Fraud Thieves Scam Company bad business Bad Company Took Deposit Never Picked up my car wont refund my money Owner/Manager: Mike Mihaylov Contact: Evo or Remzi www.Montway.com Montway Company out Of Hell Lair auto transport scam montway auto transport scam montway auto transport complaints Chicago Illinois
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: www.Montway.com Montway Company out Of Hell Lairs Scam Fraud Thieves Scam Company bad business Bad Company Took Deposit Never Picked up my car wont refund my money Chicago, Illinois

Mar 30 2015
j and j equipment Joseph E Parisi John Durante Deceased Millie Parisi aka Mickey Check kiting cooperating with the Feds money laundering tax evasion fresh meadows, New York There will be no rebuttal from the individuals charged Author: mahopac, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: j and j equipment fresh meadows, New York

21, Report #1219198

Mar 30 2015
Garcinia cambogia slim It was supposed to be a 30 day free trial only pay sh&h well they took out 79.50 out of my account i called and asked them they said that it was only a 14 day trail and i used the product for exactly 14 days and disliked it they said that they charge u for the full amount after ur trail but on the website said mothing about ot inly be 14 days then they said that i could get a refund and its supposed to be money back guaranteed so i cancelled the accounf but still didnt recieve my refund i told them that it was false advertising and the lady disnt care Internet Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia slim Internet

Mar 30 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Fat Lou Durante squealed on Santora and the others Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Mar 30 2015
EMPIRICAL PROPERTY GROUP FRESH START LIVING LTD CHARLIE CUNNINGHAM, PHIL WRIGHT Internet
absolute living developments runcorn Author: Reading, Nationwide Questionable Activities: EMPIRICAL PROPERTY GROUP Internet

Mar 30 2015
Dennis Cleveland/Adam Pennington dba Affordable Towing Failed to pay fair wage/percentage of loads/ left derogatory statements on DAC report. Bolivar, Springfield, Joplin Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Trucking Companies: Dennis Cleveland/Adam Pennington dba Affordable Towing Bolivar, Missouri

25, Report #1219189

Mar 30 2015
Hartford scientific Cannot get a hold of them to stop sending and taking out of my accounts Martinez,GA Internet Author: Santa barbara, Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Hartford scientific Internet