Your Search | poetry.com howard ely: famous poets:lavender aurora

Apr 19 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Ocwen's goal is to maximize interest and not allow you to pay off a mortgage Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Yellowstone Capital REVIEW: Yellowstone Capital Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Yellowstone Capital LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Yellowstone Capital LLC implemented strategic changes, focusing on finding ways to help all merchants get cash advances needed, even if turned down by other MCA companies. *UPDATE: Yellowstone Capital LLC pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Yellowstone Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Aurora, Illinois Business Consulting: Yellowstone capital New York, New York

Apr 18 2014
Colorado Professional Security Services LLC COPSS Inc. , COPSS LLC , Pam Brummit Dishonest, Unprofessional, Unethical, lazy, Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Aurora, Colorado Security Services: Colorado Professional Security Services LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
YBuy Financial LLC Not willing to work or resolve the issue! Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: YBuy Financial LLC Internet

Apr 17 2014
YBuy LLC Via Cricket When I thought I was done paying off my phone, a text came across saying they took out money for a payment so I called.  Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: YBuy LLC Via Cricket Internet

Apr 17 2014
Wakefeild and associates Harassment and won't tell you or send you anything Aurora Internet Author: Elizabeth, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefeild and associates Internet

Apr 15 2014
Norvax Deceptive Advertising - No way out of annual contract Nationwide
Author: Aurora, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: Norvax Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
NutraShift Don't get fooled what a joke Aurora Illinois Author: New Fairfield , Connecticut Weightloss Programs: NutraShift Internet

Apr 14 2014
Sunil Shah Sunilkumar Shah, 717ClearwoodCt, 717 Clearwood Court, 717 Clearwood Ct Beware of this landlord.. Aurora Illinois
Author: Aurora, Illinois Housing Rentals: Sunil Shah Aurora, Illinois

Apr 11 2014
Raintree Vacation Club This vacation club is a rogue resort that does not adhere to timeshare guidelines. I sold my timeshare and they refuse to release me from contract. I have filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office in Austin, Texas. Do not buy from this group as you will find yourself stuck as I am between a rock and a hard place. Houston Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Resorts: Raintree Vacation Club Houston, Texas

Apr 11 2014
James Howard Goverment Grant Scam San Bernadino California Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Federal Government: James Howard San Bernadino, California

Apr 10 2014
Home Depot DeWalt Simpson FNA denied valid warranty claim Decatur Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot DeWalt Simpson FNA Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
maurice howard Owner-Operator at Victory's Home Improvement llc half work on my car port got the money and left not to finish.now everything back to the same way 6660 Mableton PKWY, Mableton, Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Home Improvements: maurice howard Internet

Apr 09 2014
Core vision group I noticed there is a pending charge on my credit card from core vision group I did not authorize Clearwater Florida Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Core vision group Clearwater, Florida

Apr 09 2014
National Credit Systems, Inc. Shady, Rude, Secretive and Dishonest atlanta Georgia Author: aurora, Colorado Collection Agencies: National Credit Systems, Inc. atlanta, Georgia

16, Report #1119155

Apr 08 2014
Catherine Howard nonpayment contractor cheat landlord cheat dishonest 110 Dawes Road Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Dead Beat Customers: Catherine Howard Toronto, Ontario

Apr 06 2014
instantcheckmate.com Deceiving, no refunds, no criminal report's, site leads you to spend more money to get results. Internet Author: Aurora, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: instantcheckmate.com Internet

Apr 06 2014
Go King Mover Go King Movers Denver Unreliable movers who hide damaged property and office that does not take ownership Aurora Colorado
Author: Denver , Colorado Moving Companies: Go King Mover Aurora, Colorado

Apr 04 2014
Ovilla Kidz Academy Xavier Howard Do not send your children here!!!!!!! Ovilla Texas Author: DeSoto, Texas Preschools: Ovilla Kidz Academy Ovilla, Texas

Apr 04 2014
ADT http://www.adt.com ADT Securities ADT CHARGES ME $857 AFTER WE SIGNED UP AFTER RAISING MY RATE! Aurora Colorado Author: Dallas, Texas Home Security: ADT Aurora, Colorado

Apr 04 2014
Rejualskin Charged for advertised product advertised as free trial pay shipping only Florida Author: Aurora, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Rejualskin Nationwide

Apr 03 2014
Bonnie Thomson Carter, Mark Pfister, Bill Gentes, Howard Teegan, Ed Bender, Penny Cummings, Geraldine Stimpson, Kenneth Calvert, Con Artists Posing as Leaders Running A Property Scam By Abusing Taxpayer Resources Fox Lake/ Lake County, Illinois
Author: Ingleside, Illinois Home Owner Associations: Bonnie Thomson Carter, Mark Pfister, Bill Gentes, Howard Teegan, Ed Bender, Penny Cummings, Geraldine Stimpson, Kenneth Calvert Fox Lake/ Lake County, Illinois

Apr 01 2014
ilotto I am trying to get off their list. Internet Author: aurora, Illinois Blabber Mouth: ilotto Internet

Apr 01 2014
Second Chance Financial Mr. Diaz called my home stating he is garnishing my wages suspending my license in civil court unless i pay him 2000 dollars aurora illinois Nationwide Author: bright waters, New York Cash Services: Second Chance Financial Nationwide

Mar 31 2014
the barn factory uncle howards barns,penny pincher barns Howard,is a complete liar,he took my money for my deposite,asked for more later which I was stupid enough to do,he then wouldnt take my calls for literally months.Finally after getting legal advice and my lawyer sending letters Howard finally fessed up that he didnt have my money any longer.He used my money to build someone elses barn and told me i would have to wait to get my barn,until he got enough deposites from other individuals.He is a scam artist.I finally had to work direct with the lumber company itself,which is beside his buisiness,and they actually felt sorry for me,and told me it happens every time with Howard.After having to pay for shipping myself,working the order through the lumber company,I finally got my $70,000 kit,which I was now in at about $80,000.The kit was missing alot of stuff,and Howard refussed to take my calls again.I ended up spending yet another $10,000 and am currebtly sueing howard.STAY AWAY from this guy!!!! Washington Author: richmond , Virginia Building Products: the barn factory Select State/Province