Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Polaroid Circuit City TV Dies 11 Months

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
Cliffs deals STEVEN CONE TV sold as new, however the TV has a red line in the center and cliffs deal refused to allow me to send it back to them or to repair it. New Jersey Internet Author: New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cliffs deals Internet

Mar 23 2017
BO GROUP OF LOCAL MINERS SIERRA LEONE 11 Koidu Road Kono 35 Godrech Street Freetown Sierra Leone MOMODU KAMARA & PRATDAVIS WILFRED CLEOPHAS & BENTON PAUL DEAN & LAMIN DUMBUYA & MAMUD KONDEH  Freetown Sierra Leone Author: SACRAMENTO, California Con Artists: BO GROUP OF LOCAL MINERS SIERRA LEONE 11 Koidu Road Kono 35 Godrech Street Freetown Sierra Leone Internet

Mar 23 2017
Mark Anderson translation rip off Midland Texas Author: Mexico City, Other Translators: Mark Anderson Internet

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 22 2017
COLLISION CLINIC INC Auto Repair Scam of about $10,000.00 over seven months of fake repair.Missed pieces of the car.Charge for parts not replaced.Refuse to give repair report upon payment. Missouri City Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: COLLISION CLINIC INC Missouri City, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Direct TV We were out of town and finally just got back, my husband were looking at our bank account and direct tv charge us $442.37 without authorization.  Nationwide Question Author: Butler , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Fast Caskets The company defrauded me of $1,000.00 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Liars: Fast Caskets Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 22 2017
Specialized Loan Servicing Took advantage of my financial well being Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marysville, Ohio Loan Modification: Specialized Loan Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 22 2017
Apical Online Extremely crafty scam starting with pop-up to contact Microsoft, to remote access and loss of $2500 Panama City Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Computer Service & Repair: Apical Online Panama City, Other

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Neuphoric-R Renewal - R Scam Fountain City California
Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Skin Care: Neuphoric-R Renewal - R Fountain City, California

Mar 21 2017
City of St. Petersburg, Florida Gave parking ticket even though I tried to pay through Parkmobile app. Parkmobile wouldn't accept payment. St. Petersburg Florida
You obviously can't read Author: Tampa, Florida Government Services: City of St. Petersburg, Florida St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Miami Herald Didn't receive newspaper delivery during more than 6 months and still receiving a bills Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Miami Herald Miami, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Realtors: Rebecca Waling 28 years old rockwall, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Nnamdi Okonkwo Janet battaglia Jenkins They are using the name of the bank director of fidelity bank and they are using the name of the Lord to entice and scam people.. Lagos, Nigeria Internet
Author: Manila City, Banks: Nnamdi Okonkwo Internet

Mar 21 2017
American Express Bank, FSB Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC American Express engages in predatory lending and hires Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC to garnish pensions against Federa Law New York, New York, Louisville, Kentucky Internet A civil court judge won't buy your nonsense Author: Michigan City, Indiana Collection Agency's: American Express Bank, FSB Internet

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Gregg Petersen Books/Magazine Sales - Total Rip-Off...Never received Memphis TN Author: Collierville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Michigan

Mar 20 2017
Swimsuitsforall Store Credit/ EGiftCard Scam Internet Author: ELIZABETH CITY, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Swimsuitsforall Internet

Mar 20 2017
Chaturbate.com cheated me of prizes I had won fair and square;when tried to explain their rules, kicked me off site City Location: San Francisco Postal: 94107 Area: 4 Internet Author: pleasant hill, California Adult Web Sites: Chatterbate.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Cable box and modem, hddvrs.com, hddvrtv.com, Thornton Cable, DVR cable boxes Cable TV DVR company. I bought a DVR from them. It did not work. They refused to return phone calls or emails after purchase. Sent DVR back and did not receive a refund. Thornton Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon TVs & VCRs: Cable box and modem Thornton, Colorado