POLAROID CIRCUIT CITY TV DIES 11 MONTHS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Polaroid Circuit City TV Dies 11 Months
There may be more specific results for "Polaroid Circuit City TV Dies 11 Months"
For more specific results for "Polaroid Circuit City TV Dies 11 Months"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Wall & Associates Wall and Associates Incompetent, thieves, liars they make the IRS seem like good honest folks Kingsport Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: Wall & Associates Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Siskin Enterprises Permaplate Never ending Runaround Salt Lake city Utah Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Auto Warranty: Siskin Enterprises Salt Lake city, Utah

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 27 2017
Honu`ea International Hostel Kaua`i AKA Autumn Aheahe Miller Dishonest, manipulative, criminal, dangerous. Kapaa Hawaii Author: Watford City, North Dakota Hotel: Honu`ea International Hostel Kaua`i Other

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) i receive a call from a gentleman who said he represented bridgeston company in new york, demanding that i check my email to check their email sent back in december 2014. new york city Internet new yourk Author: athens , Tennessee Cash Services: multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) Internet

Apr 27 2017
Nassau County traffic court TPVA aka.. Highway Robbers n**i SCUM Criminals with badges stealing from US Highway Robbers New York
Author: sag harbor, New York City Governments: Nassau County traffic court TPVA New York

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Lake Tropicana Apartments I lived @ Lake Tropicana Apartments with my Golden Retriever for about 8 months from 1994 to 1995 & I just read online that this building was/is inundated with Asbestos. Not only did my dog have to be out to sleep with lung cancer in 1996, but I now have Asthma/COPD because of the Asbestos issue. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elmira, Oregon Disability Services: Lake Tropicana Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
myavangate.com Unauthorized Charge. I have never ordered any software for my computer. Redwood City California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: myavangate.com Redwood City, California

Apr 27 2017
Debbie Nap She Ripped my off on my phone bill and sold me a dog with a stone in her bladder that had to be removed. She clams all her dogs are healthy Not so! Hickory Cornors Michigan Author: Haines City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Debbie Nap Hickory Cornors, Michigan

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
Rich Mountain Builders in Ellijay, GA Billy ScuttWilliam E. ScuttWilliam Edward ScuttWilliam ScuttWilliam F. ScuttWilliam Franklin ScuttJames SoleoHoot Owl Holdings LLCWilliam E. Scutt ServicesSleepy Hollow LLCWilliam LittleGulfstream Ventures, Inc.Ideal Homes, Inc.The Highlands Beware of Rich Mountain Builders, William Scutt or Anything the Scutts are Associated With Ellijay, Georgia and Lake City, Florida Georgia
Rich Mountain Builders Author: Manatee County, Florida Home Improvements: Rich Mountain Builders in Ellijay, GA Georgia

Apr 26 2017
ESSEX PROPERTIES, PROMENADE APARTMENTS at Marina City Club ABUSIVE LANDLORDS VICTIMIZE TENANTS (INCLUDING THE ELDERLY) Marina Del Rey California
Author: Marina Del Rey, California Landlords: Essex Properties Trust, Marina City Club Marina Del Rey, California

Apr 26 2017
Princeton Nutrients I ordered over $300 worth of products from this company after 2 months no delivery just excuses then silence and no further feedback.No effort was made to send me new goods after several attemts on my behalf.A very dishonest way to conduct business while playing with peoples health. Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Online Psychiatrist: Princeton Nutrients Internet

Itechdeals.com Sent me defective used items Lakewood, New Jersey 08701 Internet
Author: Carson City, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Itechdeals.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
City of Portland Officer J. Robertson #113Speeds Towing Portland, Oregon Author: Moline, Illinois Government Corruption: City of Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 26 2017
Diploma sender charged 60$ for certificate and it's been 2 months didn't receive my documents Norman Oklahoma Author: subang jaya, Alabama Private Schools: Diploma sender

Apr 26 2017
forever 21 they are a ripoff, you don't get your order, waiting of two months and they lie about contacting you, don't order from the company if you want you order. forever 21 california california Author: Hagetstown, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: forever 21 Internet

Apr 26 2017
Web.com Continued charging my Bank Account 4 months after I cancelled service and still charging me. Nationwide Author: Fairhope, Alabama Small Business Services: Web.com Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
trackingsolutionsgroup.com PHONY, SCAM, PHONY SOFTWARE, SOFTWARE SCAM, Newark Delaware Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Computer Software: trackingsolutionsgroup.com Newark, Delaware

Apr 26 2017
Sloane Square Retail Homegoods jersey city New Jersey Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Sloane Square jersey city, New Jersey

Apr 26 2017
color by pascale I purchased 3 glitter glosses and didn't receive what I ordered. I received matte lip gloss & one container was partially full. guangdong Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: color by pascale Internet

25, Report #1362027

Apr 26 2017
REPUBLIC SERVICES NO TRASH PICKUP, AND PAID IN FULL DADE CITY Florida Author: dade city, Florida Government Stupidity: REPUBLIC SERVICES