POOL DEPOT, HAWAIIAN POOLS, SEA ISLAND POOLS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Pool Depot, Hawaiian pools, Sea Island pools
There may be more specific results for "Pool Depot, Hawaiian pools, Sea Island pools"
For more specific results for "Pool Depot, Hawaiian pools, Sea Island pools"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Lux Style International Sent Invoice for Unwanted Product Denmark Nationwide Author: Southend-on-Sea, Beauty Products: Lux Style International Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
criminal records us.org they were suppose to charge my account 1.00 and instead charged it 18.95 and then i was overdrafted so i paid another 35.00 worldwide Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorneys & Legal Services: criminal records us.org Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Avoid at all costs Arizona Internet Author: Staten island, New York Eye Care: Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Internet

Oct 17 2017
Venture Custom Pools Demanded final payment then refused to complete work Plano, Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Builders: venture custom pools , TX

Oct 17 2017
Valri Ary ,artist, Counterfeit art seller Merritt island Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Abusive Parents: Valri Ary ,artist Internet

Oct 16 2017
Duct Depot Duct Depot NJ, Duct Jersey Scam Company, BEWARE!!! Dumont (other states as well) New Jersey Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Internet

Oct 16 2017
Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison PebbleTec, Christine Kadison, Massachusetts Solar, Inc Shady swimming pool company stay away they've taken my money did a lousy job and ran Concord Massachusetts Author: Cotuit, Massachusetts Pool Builders: Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison Concord , Massachusetts

Oct 15 2017
Creeds Creeds dry cleaning wayspa Owes payment more then $9000 Toronto ontario Nationwide Author: Toronto, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Creeds Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 14 2017
Bluescape Pools Bluescape Pools & Spas - MANUEL IZQUIERDO - Worst Pool Company in Orlando! Orlando Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Pool Services: Bluescape Pools ,

Oct 13 2017
Shop salesguru.com I ordered via a Facebook ad a curling and straightening iron on 09/19/17 for a total including shipping of $59.94 They also offered a $5.00 off offer A total of $59.94 was charged to my account on that date with a promised delivery date of 7-10 days. I was to receive tracking information to my email in 48-72 hours which I never received. It is now 2 weeks post promised delivery date. You cannot contact anyone at the number provided with a continuous busy signal. You do not receive a response to your e mails sent to the site of Contact Us Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Shop salesguru.com Internet

Oct 12 2017
East Coast Roofing Consultants Cameron Cook Fraud! Stole over $3,300 of my money! Lied and didn't step foot on property after he got $! Wilmington Island, GA Georgia Internet Author: Rincon, Georgia Consumer Services: East Coast Roofing Consultants Internet

Oct 12 2017
Codie Collimeer Bad customer attempting to steal from us. Do not do business with them. Providence Rhode Island Author: League City, Texas E-trade: Codie Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
Codie Ryan Fontaine Fraudster shipped back ebay return with rocks instead of laptop Providence Rhode Island Author: Wilmington, Delaware E-trade: Codie /Ryan Fontaine Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 11 2017
Keystone Pools I was ripped off by Keystone Pools when they came to open my pool. After they opened my pool when I was not here, I discovered that the parts to install my diving board were missing. Also the pool was a bright green. When asked why my diving board supplies were missing and my pool was green, they became angry stating they had done a wonderful job and hung up. They will not correct the problem. Carlisle Pennsylvania Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Keystone Pools Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2017
Testclear.com 10 day Toxin Rid, 7 day Toxin Rid, 5 day Toxin Rid, 3 day Toxin Rid Ordered Toxin Rid 10 day (they guaranteed after 10 days you will be clean) they GUARANTEE IT! Followed program to the letter, failed drug test and lost out on a job. Washington Nationwide Author: Marco Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Testclear.com Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
frank anthony shorts RIPOFF took my money no swimsuits Internet Author: GREENVILLE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: frank anthony shorts Internet

Oct 11 2017
Duct Depot Dmitry Dmitry ripped my mother on law for $1200 dollars for some duct cleaning work and even had the nerve to follow her to the BANK! Bergen County No Address Author: New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 11 2017
AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION American Leak Detection Longwood Florida COMPLETE RIP OFF STAY AWAY Winter Springs, Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION Winter Springs, , Florida

Oct 10 2017
Ultimate Collision, Inc. Ultimate Collision Charged me $500 for a $136.03 tow, refuses to refund Staten Island New York Author: Staten Island, New York Auto Towing: Ultimate Collision, Inc. Staten Island, New York

Oct 10 2017
Home Depot Extended warranty saga Nationwide
Author: Alma, Michigan Laundry Services: Home Depot Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Saleguru I purchase a curling iron. Advertised on instagram. Worth $59.99 It's been almost a month now and still didn't receive my order. I would really want my money back! I don't feel good about this company. Anybody who can help me? I appreciate any input. Did not receive my order! Internet
Author: Westerly, Rhode Island On-Line Stores: Saleguru Internet

Oct 09 2017
Steel Studio Thiefs, Liars and Common Criminals Johannesburg Nationwide Author: Johannesburg, Alabama Pools & Saunas: Steel Studio Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Black art depot  Support Internet Author: London, Other Customer: Black art depot Internet