Your Search | pool depot, hawaiian pools, sea island pools

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Vital Eye Care Miracle Skin They charged my credit card $85.97 and $95.97 for products that I never recieved I dont have that info presently Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Telemarketers: Vital Eye Care Internet

Oct 24 2016
LA FITNESS Personal Trainer lied and got me to sign a membership Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: providence, Rhode Island Misc. Health Specialists: LA FITNESS Pawtucket,

Oct 23 2016
Dead sea creams Dead sea creams Nation wide Nationwide Author: Orange county, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Dead sea creams Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Andrew Fike Sun n fun totally Wet Vinyl Liners Riverview Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Pool Services: Andrew Fike Riverview, Florida

Oct 23 2016
iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace Made promises they don't fulfill staten island New York
Author: Liberty, Texas Computer Manufactures: iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace staten island, New York

Oct 22 2016
Home Depot Stealing without a gun La Quinta California Exercise reasonable care Author: PALM DESERT, California Liars: Home Depot La Quinta, California

Oct 22 2016
South County Post and Beam Timber Frame Company, Kingston, Rhode Island Wretched, Rip-Off, Cheating, Lying, Leave the Homeowner with a Mess Kingston Rhode Island Author: Kingston, Rhode Island Questionable Activities: South County Post and Beam Internet

Oct 22 2016
Az Pool Remodeling Ripoff Company! Do NOT do the work they charge for! Stay FAR away from these thieves. Gilbert Arizona Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Pools & Saunas: Arizona Pool Remodeling Internet

Oct 21 2016
Sea Thur Windows Deposit with Ran Around VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Window Manufacturers: Sea Thur Windows VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia

Oct 21 2016
Amazon A to Z Amazon A-to-Z Worthless Guarantee Internet Author: Treasure Island, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon Internet

Oct 21 2016
02:17 PM Company will not respond to customer issues Deleware Rhode Island Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Software: Deleware, Rhode Island

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
Rosebrook Pools Would not honor lifetime warranty on pool shell by stopping service to me lake forest Illinois Author: paddock lane, Illinois Pool Builders: Rosebrook Pools Libertyville, Kentucky

Oct 20 2016
The deal empire Ordered waisttrimmer $24.90 not does not respond Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: The deal empire Internet
16, Report #1332085

Oct 19 2016
Coastline Pools Randy Hall Pools Randy Hall Pool Services Randy Hall , owner of Coastline Pools has not refunded our money of $1487.54. Below is a text from Mr. Hall: Mr. A, I am meeting with the guys to get a refund on Monday.  La Marque Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Pool Services: Coastline Pools La Marque, Texas
17, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Shannon Motors Absolute scam artist involved sales representative's along with unprofessional administration employees. Warwick Rhode Island On behalf of Shannon Motors Author: Warren,, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Shannon Motors Warwick, Rhode Island

Oct 18 2016
06:58 PM Scammed me out of $2000 Reno Nevada Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Internet Fraud: Reno, Nevada

Oct 17 2016
Kenneke LLC Jon Kenneke scam - takes your money, does not ship items Albany Oregon Author: Providence, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Electronics: Kenneke LLC Albany, Oregon

Oct 17 2016
Alliance Security Do NOT do business with Alliance Security!!! A horrible scammer. Cranston, Rhode Island Nationwide Author: Missouri Security Services: Alliance Security Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
pureline (garcinia cambogia and foreskolin) THESE PEOPLE ARE THEIVES, THEY FRAUDULANTLY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ITEMS YOU DID NOT BUY AND THEN ALSO DON'T SHIP YOU ANYTHING (DESPITE FRAUDULANT CHARGES() Nationwide Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: pureline (garcinia cambogia and foreskolin) Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
EXCEDE INTERNET RIP OFF INTERNET. NO FRILLS SERVICE Internet Author: fire island pines, New York Satellite Companies: EXCEDE INTERNET Internet

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Xtreme Backyards has the highest quality hot tubs on the Central Coast. Other dealers can't compare to their product quality or customer service. Xtreme Backyards is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Xtreme Backyards pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Xtreme Backyards recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orcutt, California Pools & Saunas: Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Xtreme Backyards, family owned and operated Nipomo, California. Xtreme Backyards, a personal approach when finding the right spa. Xtreme Backyards over 35 years’ experience in the hot tub industry. Xtreme Backyards provides the highest quality refurbished and new hot tubs on the Central Coast. Nipomo, California