PORTFOLIO RECOVERY SERVICES, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Portfolio Recovery Services, LLC
There may be more specific results for "Portfolio Recovery Services, LLC"
For more specific results for "Portfolio Recovery Services, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Brocken furniture, broken keepsakes, promises, broken heart Las Vegas Nevada Author: Buckeye, Arizona Shipping Companies: Ronald & Marie Grant Los Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Rover.com Pet almost died after dehydration; Companies insurance policy is a joke! Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Animal Services: Rover.com Internet

Apr 27 2017
Daulton Point - Mike Moore Pool Builders - Outdoor Kitchens Cedar Park Texas Author: Austin , Texas Pool Services: Daulton Point Cedar Park , Texas

Apr 27 2017
Alexi M. Rice, VP, Realty Services at PNC Financial Services Group Lies about having a degree from the University of Pittsburgh Bethel Park Pennsylvania
Author: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania Banks: Alexi M. Rice, VP, Realty Services at PNC Financial Services Group Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

Apr 27 2017
RCP Services RCP Services scams $395 from checking account Texas Internet Author: The Colony, Texas Banks: RCP Services Internet

Apr 27 2017
multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) i receive a call from a gentleman who said he represented bridgeston company in new york, demanding that i check my email to check their email sent back in december 2014. new york city Internet new yourk Author: athens , Tennessee Cash Services: multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) Internet

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
Facebook Messenger money transfer failed, Refuses to return funds Internet Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Cash Services: Facebook Internet

Apr 27 2017
FarmersOnly Farmers Only ripped me off too Internet Author: Soldotna, Alaska Dating Services: FarmersOnly Internet

Dollar Tree StLouis mo - Brandon Harassment St. Louis Missouri
Author: St Louis, Missouri Consumer Services: Dollar Tree StLouis mo St. Louis, Missouri

Apr 27 2017
Karma Zain etsy.com/people/karmazain karmazain.livejournal.com karmazain.tumblr.com  Paid for spiritual services that I never received or got refund for Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Psychic: Karma Zain Internet

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Automotive Services Department Immediate Response to this notice requested Plano Texas Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Door to Door Sales: Automotive Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 27 2017
ACS CASH SERVICES Attorney Franklin SCAM! THIEVES! STEAL YOUR INFORMATION! THREATENING! Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Loans: ACS CASH SERVICES Internet

Apr 27 2017
BigRentz Rental Scam Nationwide Author: Dixon, Illinois Consumer Services: BigRentz Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Logan Scott - Representative Threaten me about a debt from 15 years ago that I never had. Told me they would be seeing me in court and my wages will be garnished. Lombard Illinois Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agency's: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 27 2017
Lombardo, Daniels, & Moss LLC Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLCP.O. Box 562401Charlotte, NC 28256 This company is a TOTAL SCAM! bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/collection-agencies/lombardo-daniels-and-moss-in-charlotte-nc-378532 Charlott, North Carolina Author: FortMill, South Carolina Collection Agency's: Lombardo, Daniels, & Moss LLC Internet

Apr 27 2017
Aragon Agency Inc Invalid collections and hitting my credit report!! Scam! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Aragon Agency Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Lake Tropicana Apartments I lived @ Lake Tropicana Apartments with my Golden Retriever for about 8 months from 1994 to 1995 & I just read online that this building was/is inundated with Asbestos. Not only did my dog have to be out to sleep with lung cancer in 1996, but I now have Asthma/COPD because of the Asbestos issue. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elmira, Oregon Disability Services: Lake Tropicana Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
hackdemon hackdemon4carlene warren, Katherine ruth antione Says he/she can provide services to hack into target phone for a charge, continues to need money. When you no longer provide money, they no longer communicate with you. Internet Author: Centerville, Tennessee Personal Services: hackdemon Internet

Apr 26 2017
EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC JAMES OR JIMMY OR JIMHASNER AND/OR CHRIS CARTERSALESMAN TYLER MOORE BEWARE EXCELERATE LEASEING TRUCKS THEY TRIED TO ILLEGALLY REPOSSES TO STEAL $7100.00 I PAID THEM FOR THE LEASE OF A USELESS TRUCK. NO BASE PLATES BROWNSBURG INDIANA Author: Compton, California Trucking Companies: EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC Brownsburg , Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Alexander, Barrett & Company LLC, ABC1Funding, ABC1FundingSource, Alexander, Barrett & Company LLC Played with our emotions and made promises they couldn't keep Thornton Colorado Author: Florida Brokerage Companies: Alexander, Barrett & Company LLC Thornton, Colorado

Apr 26 2017
Davi Vasconcelos Pool Service Davi's Pool Service, Davi Vasconcelos, Blue Line Pool Services Davi Vasconcelos stole from me, worst poolguy Ive hired Anaheim California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Davi Vasconcelos Pool Service Anaheim, California

Apr 26 2017
Caliber home loans Spent 2 years trying to keep my home after my wife's death , it was like talking to a wall Oklahoma Author: Lyons , Kansas Financial Services: Caliber Home Loans Internet

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia