Your Search | post furniture, furniture tent, metro furniture

Feb 05 2016
Furniture Factory Outlet Bad credit they will rip you OFF Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Furniture Factory Outlet Wichita, Kansas

Feb 01 2016
LITE MOVING AND SONS INC PRICE SCAMMER, WEIGHT SCAMMER, DESTROYS FURNITURE, WON'T REPAIR OR REPLACE FRANKLIN SQUARE New York Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts Moving Companies: LITE MOVING AND SONS INC FRANKLIN SQUARE, New York

Feb 01 2016
Ashley Furniture Ruining my credit ! Ashley lost my check, sent replacement, they can't open mailbox ! Arcadia Wisconsin Author: Windermere, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ashley Furniture Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Siam Trading Post, Fishinglines, Art Poor customer service, cheap Jersey knock off, failed to provide what I ordered and didn't care Internet
Author: Arizona Specialty Stores: Siam Trading Post Internet

Jan 29 2016
Better living Better living ( Joe ) owner Left us in a unsafe situation . Took our pic railings and post . And says its about finance issues we paid 20,500 and only had our railing down and taken away without our approval and ply wood floor and track hasn't been back to work after cashing out checks Conshohoncken pa
Author: Wrightstown, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Better living

Jan 28 2016
Ashley Furniture Home Store /John( Manager/ Owner) Refund Policies are Fraud Northfeild New Jersey Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store Northfeild, New Jersey

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | commits charge back fraud. She will manipulate you to get product then file a charge back so that she can get away with receiving free product! New York New York This info may help you Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Jackie Arnett RD New York, New York

Jan 26 2016
Own it now Metro West 5920 Metropolis Way, Orlando, FL 32835, Orlando, FL 32835 WATCH OUT... WITH THEM THEY treat you LIKE USED CAR SALESMAN., Internet Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: Own it now Metro West Internet

Jan 25 2016
United states postal service domestic claims Ripped me off for a laptop they damaged St. Louis Missouri Author: Robertsdale, Alabama United States Post Office: United states postal service domestic claims St. Louis , Missouri

Jan 24 2016
nebraska furniture mart Could care less about you as a customer The Colony Texas Author: Sachse, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: nebraska furniture mart

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

13, Report #1282023

Jan 24 2016
Shelter Shelterlogic Total garbage-shelter-no logic Connecticut Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Shelter Connecticut

14, Report #1282016

Jan 24 2016
Lindsey's Attic Ripoff Artists Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Lindsey's Attic Cape Coral, Florida

15, Report #1282014

Jan 24 2016
Groupon RIPOFF in name of Final Sale for accidentally placed order in GROUPON Arkansas Internet
Author: Arkansas Furniture & Furnishings: Groupon Internet

Jan 23 2016
RACHEAL GLAZER AND HER HUSBAND SHANE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND THAT YOU WROTE ALL THOSE LIES ON HER TO DESTROY HER BUSINESS . YOU MADE HER THINK IT WAS RALPH SANDERS !! THEY KNOW THE TRUTH !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 21 2016
GREINER FURNITURE & CARPET - Ken Greiner Jr., BE CAREFUL HOW YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM---I WON'T! Columbus Nebraska time for another fire Author: Columbus, Nebraska Furniture & Furnishings: GREINER FURNITURE & CARPET - Ken Greiner Jr. Columbus, Nebraska

Jan 21 2016
Rooms to go protection plan rooms to go protection plan boca raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to go Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro Nissan of Redlands Califorina FRAUD Bought 5 cars and they still secretly took $3000. Redlands California What You're Saying Is... Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealers: Metro Nissan of Redlands Calaforina Redlands, California

Jan 20 2016
Grease Monkey Metro Lube, www.greasemonkeyintl.com, Pat Dattilio Unathorized service, $819.41 tune up on a 4 cylinder... Hagerstown Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Grease Monkey Hagerstown, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
Baers Furniture Company, Inc. Paid Baer's $3K for Futura Leather Furniture That The Color Wears Off Of Within The First 2 Months! Boca Raton Florida
Have the same furniture Author: Rockledge, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Baers Furniture Company, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Red Modern Furniture Jonathan Wayne Red Fraudulent statements price fixing unjust enrichment Phoenix Arizona Nationwide
They're Right! A COMICAL Report Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Antiques & Second-hand: Red Modern Furniture Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Regency Furniture - Fredericksburg, VA Poor Customer Service Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Locust Grove, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Regency Furniture - Fredericksburg, VA Fredericksburg, Virginia