Your Search | post furniture, furniture tent, metro furniture

Jul 15 2014
Conns Inc. Conns Appliance Conns Furniture Defective/Used products and horrible customer service Beaumont Texas Author: Chandler, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Conns Inc. Beaumont, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Lastman's Bad Boy Brampton Who should buy here??? NOOOOOOBODY!!!! Brampton Ontario Author: Brampton, Ontario Furniture & Furnishings: Lastman's Bad Boy Brampton Brampton, Ontario

Jul 15 2014
American West Freight Mira Loma Unethical Thieves This company has damaged and stolen 25k in our furniture Mira Loma California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: American West Freight Mira Loma Mira Loma, California

Jul 15 2014
Acceptance Now RAC Acceptance Excessive finance charges... San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now San Antonio, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Metro Family Fitness- Scamartists of Monroe Monroe Michigan Author: Erie, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Metrro Family Fitness- Monroe Monroe, Michigan

6, Report #1161966

Jul 14 2014
living spaces furniture Living spaces furniture living spaces furniture La Mirada California
Author: Downey, California Furniture & Furnishings: living spaces furniture La Mirada, California

Jul 14 2014
metro pcs i have bough a phone and the sales representative said if i pay $120.00 i will receive a rebate of $50.00 back, i also have extra money to upgrade my plan.  brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs brooklyn, New York

Jul 14 2014
Petersdiscountstore Taylorsdiscountstore Furniture Scam Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Furniture & Furnishings: Petersdiscountstore Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2014
Java Lawn Mowers SCAM Fraud Theft Jl. Neptunus Barat 1 No. 17 Internet Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Java Lawn Mowers Internet

Jul 14 2014
INSTANT TAX SOLUTIONS LLC The company took my 1500.00 and then told me they could not help me. They will not refund my money. Post Falls Idaho Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: INSTANT TAX SOLUTIONS LLC Post Falls , Idaho

Jul 13 2014
Metro PCS Brand new LG Optimus L70 has software issues. Was told I would have replacement in 3 days. Still waiting. St. Pete Florida Author: St. Pete, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS St. Pete, Florida

Jul 12 2014
lightinthebox Placed an expedited order (3-5 days) on June 25 2014 and nothing. Order #1406250608029780 and no way of contacting them. Was supposed to be for my wedding on July 18. I feel so done by!!!! China I think Internet Author: Windsor, Ontario Canada, Ontario Furniture & Furnishings: lightinthebox Internet

Jul 12 2014
Will Goodman Big Tennessee catfish Will goodman of big tn cats stole our tour fee sent by check changed locations a hour away after our arrival We could not make it to new location in time. Would not refund our post payment. Terrible rapport unorganized outfit. We spent 900$ on that trip and never made it fishing. We requested our money back. He refused. Will be seeking legal advice. Rude when communicating. Please don't be scammed by this joke of a outfit. Warning. Sweet water Tennessee Author: Cool ridge, West Virginia Fishing: Will Goodman Sweet water , Tennessee

Jul 11 2014
Ashley Furniture Would not take an item back newark Delaware Author: newark, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Ashley Furniture Internet

Jul 11 2014
Metro PCS My phone was stolen and now im the one to suffer with a months of service i cant use and also was told since i didnt purchase the insurance that i was never told about the phone that was stolen can be reactivated when i buy aq new phone for the account seems that metro pcs has a very good scam going and is ripping off their customers costa mesa Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
United Tranzactions Total failure to communicate Miramar Florida Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Furniture & Furnishings: United Tranzactions Miramar, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Westgate resorts-Vicky's tickets-golden coral Westgate resorts,Vicky's tickets,central Florida investments, david Siegel, Eric holm,Jonise medina,Disney world tickets,golden coral, metro corral partners inc, positive directions marketing Fraud-bogus-fake Disney tickets- already used Disney world tickets ruined my daughter birthday fraud theft crime ring making millions Orlando Florida
Author: Alabama, Alabama Tourist Attractions: Westgate resorts-Vicky's tickets-golden coral Orlando , Florida

Jul 10 2014
value point distribution Crystal Lee and Steve Winston First no delivery of $2,413.00 Hot Tub. Wait 8 months for promised refund then the refund check bounced! Mill Valley California Author: Keaau, Hawaii Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: value point distribution Mill Valley, California

Jul 10 2014
GXI International Stanley Tools STANLEY POWER WASHING MADE BY GXI DOES NOT WORK Clayton North Carolina Author: Frederick, Maryland Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI International Clayton, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
advanced marketing group I was also under the impression that envelopes would be sent to me to stuff and bring to the post office.There is no way I can find to get a refund.I feel I have been scamed. Nationwide Author: williamsburg , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: advanced marketing group Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Knamart www.knamart.com www.Knamart.com is a fake scam online retailer Omaha Nebraska Author: san mateo, California Furniture & Furnishings: Knamart Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 10 2014
Arizona Estate Liquidators / Tracy Thomas - Owner Non-Payment Phoenix Arizona Author: Calgary, Alberta Furniture & Furnishings: Arizona Estate Liquidators San Tan Valley, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Furniturehomedelivery.com is a SCAM!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Kennesaw, Georgia ,but probably actually China, Nationwide Author: Don't want to be identified, California Furniture & Furnishings: Furniturehomedelivery.com Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
Rolls Moving And Storage Laurel Held my furniture hostage for payment before unloading Laurel Maryland Author: Huntingtown, Maryland Moving Companies: Rolls Moving And Storage Laurel Laurel, Maryland