Your Search | power4home system 2.0

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
Department of Corrections probation office Brent Wood The Laws and charges have been served? 52 pages of Felony Crime charges were handed to my PO as served Friday the 20th Fairbanks Alaska
Author: fairbanks,ak, Alaska Criminal Justice System: Department of Corrections probation office Fairbanks, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Food Lovers fat Loss System Bad customer service and overcharged Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers fat Loss System Internet

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Sold me system for $10,000, it is a Kirby vacuum with a light on it, Doug the owner, couldnt wait to take my money, when I needed help to get stared , as promised, he would not take my calls, I called for 3 straight months, what a piece of garbage, i dont know how he sleeps at night. This is the biggest scam on the web. Save your money. Beware of this company, they are scam artists. $10,000, wow. Nationwide
Author: chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Cox Concessions in ohio destroyed my system and claiming no responsibility cinncinattie Nationwide Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Customer: The 502 concessions Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Owens Corning Basement Finishing System BEWARE, Customers and Prospective Sales People, of the Lies and Deceptive Selling Tactics of Owens Corning - an Insiders View Columbus Ohio Author: Lisle, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Owens Corning Basement Finishing System Columbus, Ohio

Jul 09 2014
Annie Hopper Annie James Ambella and Dynamic Neural Retraining System @ www.dnrsystem.com. Another addres: 501 Tyee Rd., Victoria BC, Canada V9A 0A9 She sold me a Brain Training Cours, and when I addressed her friends same sex marriage she was abusive Victoria, British Columbia Author: Huntington Beach, California Seminar Programs: Annie Hopper Victoria, British Columbia

Jul 09 2014
Hanna Kubyshkina Anya KubyshkinaAnya KubyHanna Kuby Ukrainian Dating Scam, Government Services Scammer, Court System Scammer, Father Scammer Garland Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Ex- Girlfriends: Hanna Kubyshkina Garland, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Brook Butler Brooke Butler THIEF - PROSTITUE St. Petersburg Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Criminal Justice System: Brook Butler St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 07 2014
I.C System Constant calls, looked up number and called back said I owed almost $800.00. The incident occured almost 9 months prior and this was the first time I got a call. I asked for a receipt and information to be mailed and have not received anything or a paper bill like I asked.  Internet Author: Pennsylvania Emergency Medical Services: I.C System Internet

Jul 07 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s dedicated to clients’ success, exceptional client experiences, & constant dedication. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Environmental Violators: Entirely Pure Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 06 2014
Central security group When signing the 2 year contract. The salesman said I would save $20 a month on my home insurance. My insurance is calculated into my house payment. He said he would fill the paperwork out and submit it. Therefor dropping my insurance payment $20. He said since your saving $20 a month and the security system is $25 a month this security system would only be $5 a month. So of course I signed up. Not only is it not $25 a month but like $35 Houston Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Home Security: Central security Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
derma rejuvenate derma rejuvenator stole money out of my account Internet Author: st.thomas, canada, Alabama Criminal Justice System: derma rejuvenate Internet

Jul 04 2014
Lynx Bus System Defective 30 day Bus Pass Orlando Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Bus Travel: Lynx Bus System Orlando, Florida

Jul 04 2014
Jefferson capital system they company mysteriously pop up on my credit report which I constantly monitor alerted me saying I had a 6,089 credit card bill that was just added to my account! I found this suspicious because I only own two credit cards !! The company has not even tried to contact me! Internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Collection Agencies: Jefferson capital system Internet

Jul 03 2014
Trijyen/Timothy Stewart Agatha Dental System/Midian International Investment Scam/ Theft of Funds Trinidad Barbados Nationwide Author: valdosta, Georgia Dental Services: Trijyen/Timothy Stewart Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
CONSCALLHOME.com Conscallhome told me they would give me a local number near the jail which tricks the system into thinking the inmate is making a local collect call rather than a long distance collect call. They forward the issued number to my cell phone. And that local collect calls are cheaper than long distance collect calls. The jail uses GTL so I had to set up an account with $25 with them, regardless. Conscallhome told me using just GTL would cost $1 to $2 per minute to my long distance number. It was $14 to set up the account and $18 for a 300 minute plan. I had only used 102 minutes and was already out of funds with GTL. How was this possible? I called GTL and was told I am paying .21 cents a minute, regardless if the inmate calls my long distance number or the local number. Conscallhome misrepresented their services, I paid $32 for absolutely nothing, and they refuse to refund the set up fee, only the prorated minutes, and that is at their discretion, takes 8 weeks, and if you read other complaints, most people never receive their refund. DONT USE CONSCALLHOME untill you verify with the local company first what the charges will be. Florida Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: CONSCALLHOME.com Internet

Jul 03 2014
JJ games well they sent me a system that doesnt work when i tell them whats going on they immediately contact me saying they will refund but when i ask have they recieve thre product they stop returning my messages through and email i dont know if they are running a scam but i sent there belonging back on ups a week ago in i know they have there merchandise. colorado Internet Author: norfolk, Virginia Cameras & Video: JJ games Internet

Jul 02 2014
ACS Corp $900. owed by me, they are suing for $ 4000. plus. I never heard of this co., and NEVER done business with them. Their email to me is going to FBI's Interent Fraud Complaint Dept. Internet Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Criminal Justice System: ACS Corp Internet

Jul 02 2014
ACS INC BARUCE WILLIAMS He sent me an email stating that they put my SS# into the National Checking Database System & that I have never been charged for a fraud activity & thats why no Reports showed up on my Credit History or SS#. Internet Author: Barrow, Alaska Cross-Border Scams: ACS INC Internet

Jul 02 2014
BLUEHOST Upsell system Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Web Hosting: BLUEHOST Internet

Jul 02 2014
Rexair, Rainbow, Dust Be Gone Rainbow Technologies Dust Be Gone DO NOT BUY A RAINBOW VACUUM SYSTEM USING THE RIDE ALONG PROGRAM SCAM McDonough Georgia Author: Locust Grove, Georgia Door to Door Sales: Rexair, Rainbow, Dust Be Gone McDonough, Georgia

Jul 02 2014
SM Enterprises Pre Trial Intervention Message left from Man named Justin, stating case aganist me in his office need to hear from me or attonery today. Stated the if I didnt call my rights would be waived and warrant for my arrest. Schertz Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Criminal Justice System: SM Enterprises Schertz, Texas