Your Search | power4home system 2.0

Jul 21 2014
FlexKom International, Asker Sakinmaz, Cengiz Ehliz, MLM pyramid scheme. Tells you that you get residual income when you pay them big money for so called M-commerce system, wich does not exist at all. Kreuzelingen and Munich, Nationwide
Author: Other Multi Level Marketing: FlexKom Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Vincent Paul Two White Guys Tried to sell me a Vincent Paul Home Theater System ,Scam, Chesterfield Virginia Author: Richmond , Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Vincent Paul Chesterfield, Virginia

Jul 17 2014
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico AKA Blue Cross AKA Blue Cross Blue Shield AKA Blue Cross and Blue Shield AKA BCBS AKA BCABS AKA BCBSNM Denied me and my husband medical coverage for going on 3 months even though we have paid our premiums stating we are not in their system. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: New Mexico Health Insurance: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 16 2014
Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Kristopher K Dorn (Christopher Dorn) Kristopher K Dorn Made me Falsify My Address on my Government Lifeline application and use his home address to bypass the system. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Tucson, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
Aldelo Pro This system is for VERY SMALL 1-4 employee businesses ONLY!!! California Author: Columbia, South Carolina Restaurants: Aldelo Select State/Province

6, Report #1162046

Jul 14 2014
ACS Incorp This is what they sent me in an email..,,Amount Due: $986.45. Case File # NT-3098154. Case File Transferred: July 2014 Dear Debtor, Our company (ACS INCORP) has authorized us to recover the full amount due to them. As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason Court House has decided to give you chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and Social Security Number. We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative but to take action through your local County Court to recover the amount due together with court costs and legal fees which is approximately $2645.43 AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU. Internet Author: Anchorage , Alaska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

Jul 14 2014
*NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Jul 14 2014
National Credit System I have sent in a copy of my Social Security Number and Photo ID to this company service times telling them that I don't owe any apartment complex any money.  Atlanta Georgia Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Collection Agencies: National Credit System Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 13 2014
NUVO WATER CONDITIONING THE SYSTEM DESTROYED OUR WATER. Internet Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Plumbing: NUVO WATER CONDITIONING Internet

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
Department of Corrections probation office Brent Wood The Laws and charges have been served? 52 pages of Felony Crime charges were handed to my PO as served Friday the 20th Fairbanks Alaska
Author: fairbanks,ak, Alaska Criminal Justice System: Department of Corrections probation office Fairbanks, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Food Lovers fat Loss System Bad customer service and overcharged Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers fat Loss System Internet

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Sold me system for $10,000, it is a Kirby vacuum with a light on it, Doug the owner, couldnt wait to take my money, when I needed help to get stared , as promised, he would not take my calls, I called for 3 straight months, what a piece of garbage, i dont know how he sleeps at night. This is the biggest scam on the web. Save your money. Beware of this company, they are scam artists. $10,000, wow. Nationwide
Author: chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Cox Concessions in ohio destroyed my system and claiming no responsibility cinncinattie Nationwide Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Customer: The 502 concessions Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Owens Corning Basement Finishing System BEWARE, Customers and Prospective Sales People, of the Lies and Deceptive Selling Tactics of Owens Corning - an Insiders View Columbus Ohio Author: Lisle, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Owens Corning Basement Finishing System Columbus, Ohio

Jul 09 2014
Annie Hopper Annie James Ambella and Dynamic Neural Retraining System @ www.dnrsystem.com. Another addres: 501 Tyee Rd., Victoria BC, Canada V9A 0A9 She sold me a Brain Training Cours, and when I addressed her friends same sex marriage she was abusive Victoria, British Columbia Author: Huntington Beach, California Seminar Programs: Annie Hopper Victoria, British Columbia

Jul 09 2014
Hanna Kubyshkina Anya KubyshkinaAnya KubyHanna Kuby Ukrainian Dating Scam, Government Services Scammer, Court System Scammer, Father Scammer Garland Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Ex- Girlfriends: Hanna Kubyshkina Garland, Texas

Jul 07 2014
I.C System Constant calls, looked up number and called back said I owed almost $800.00. The incident occured almost 9 months prior and this was the first time I got a call. I asked for a receipt and information to be mailed and have not received anything or a paper bill like I asked.  Internet Author: Pennsylvania Emergency Medical Services: I.C System Internet

Jul 07 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s dedicated to clients’ success, exceptional client experiences, & constant dedication. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Environmental Violators: Entirely Pure Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 06 2014
Central security group When signing the 2 year contract. The salesman said I would save $20 a month on my home insurance. My insurance is calculated into my house payment. He said he would fill the paperwork out and submit it. Therefor dropping my insurance payment $20. He said since your saving $20 a month and the security system is $25 a month this security system would only be $5 a month. So of course I signed up. Not only is it not $25 a month but like $35 Houston Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Home Security: Central security Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
derma rejuvenate derma rejuvenator stole money out of my account Internet Author: st.thomas, canada, Alabama Criminal Justice System: derma rejuvenate Internet

Jul 04 2014
Lynx Bus System Defective 30 day Bus Pass Orlando Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Bus Travel: Lynx Bus System Orlando, Florida

Jul 04 2014
Jefferson capital system they company mysteriously pop up on my credit report which I constantly monitor alerted me saying I had a 6,089 credit card bill that was just added to my account! I found this suspicious because I only own two credit cards !! The company has not even tried to contact me! Internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Collection Agencies: Jefferson capital system Internet