PRAIRIE POINT MANORS CONDO, VANGUARD COMMUNITY MANAGMENT, ANA ANDINO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Prairie Point Manors Condo, Vanguard Community Managment, Ana Andino
There may be more specific results for "Prairie Point Manors Condo, Vanguard Community Managment, Ana Andino"
For more specific results for "Prairie Point Manors Condo, Vanguard Community Managment, Ana Andino"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Pro Tow of Hillsboro Protow is charging for tools used when they were not needed! Hillsboro Oregon
Author: Aloha, Oregon Auto Towing: Pro Tow of Hillsboro Central Point, OR

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
YonSalon.com Scam found out too late--website shut down Ogden Utah Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Vehicle Protection Department JR, Dave,Leslie,Greg,Sam TOTAL SCAM!! THERE'S NO REAL WARRANTY!! DON'T BUY INTO IT!!! NO DEALERSHIPS OR ANY OTHER PLACE WILL HONOR THIS FAKE WARRANTY!! Santa Ana California Disgruntled Employee Author: Costa Mesa, California Telemarketers: Vehicle Protection Department Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Axiom America Unknowledgeable, Inexperienced to Repairing Equipment they Sell/ Horrible Customer Service DEVON Pennsylvania Author: Antioch, Illinois Printing & Copy Services: Axiom America High Point,

Jul 25 2017
Jullen Skin Care Illujen Gave a free trial, then sent 2 products unsolicited by me. Cannot find these people! An Ivanka Trump product and should have know ity was a rip off. santa ana California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Jullen Skin Care santa ana, California

Jul 24 2017
Radix eye cream PO box 25380Santa Ana CA. 92799 Cancel auto order Fountain valley California Author: Ponte vedra, Florida Attorney Generals: Radix eye cream Fountain valley, California

Jul 24 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil They keep sending me their product and I haven't ordered it. I've let my credit card company know. Santa Ana California Author: Weidman, Michigan Alternative Health: Lumanere-R-Soleil Santa Ana, California

Jul 24 2017
C & E Wurzer Storm Chaser - No Customer Support Janesville Wisconsin Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Roofing Companies: C & E Wurzer Janesville, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert ... Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 22 2017
Visalia skincare Visalia eyeserum Santa Ana California Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: Visalia skincare Visalia eyeserum Santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2017
Wrinkle Couture Deceiving advertising without telling about trial period requirements until after they bill you an outlandish price Santa Ana Internet California Author: Woodinville, Washington Eye Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
Bit-crypt Scamed me out of $110.00 , they ask you to send PayPal,and make you wait for your bitcoin,during the wait time, they deleted the link and don't answer email s . at that point I contact several times with no response. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Financial Services: Bit-crypt Internet

Jul 21 2017
Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster Unfair treament of employees, does not operate as a Christian store..question the charitable nature of this store Lancaster pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 19 2017
Derma Gentix I tried to cancel this product a week after receipt via call and email. Customer service was manned by a rude foreign man asking for my credit card which seemed odd. He hung up on me. Multiple calls to customer service have not been returned. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Hancock, New York Skin Care: Derma Gentix Internet

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Andrea Smith Redeaux, Andrea Smith, Andrea Smith Scott, Andrea Smith Redeaux, First Minority Financial Group, Helping Hands Consultants, EMBI Medical Training Institute, EMBI Medical Training, Corporate Community Financial Group Provided false documents, fake reports and false financials to charge thousands for funds not delivered. Oakland California Author: Rhode Island Loans: Andrea Smith Redeaux Oakland, California

Jul 18 2017
Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream A complete scam offering a FREE sample-- just pay shipping. Fine print sets you up on auto renew for $91.36 a month. Santa Ana California Author: seminole, Florida Skin Care: Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
Imperium garcinia Facebook ads Deceptive and hidden cost and pressure tactics Internet Author: East Point, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Imperium garcinia Internet

Jul 18 2017
chris bartek This company is totaling fraudelent. They said your get 14 days trial, but the trail starts when you order and get the product 5 days later, When I called to cancel the UNOPENED product, I was told it was too late. Santa Ana California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Skin Care: chris bartek Santa Ana, California

Jul 17 2017
Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Pure N Easy. And. cream a Silk cream Much the same as other reports..4+ people in my building as well.. $200.00 from SR. Citizens...not funny... Santa Ana, California California Author: Dorchester Center, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Santa Ana,, California