Your Search | prairie point manors condo, vanguard community managment, ana andino

May 24 2016
Ultimate building and design Cesare de Stefanis Cesare destefanis proposed fixing our front porch Point talking and masonry work on our chimney.  St. Clair shores Michigan Author: Grosse pointe woods, Michigan Customer: Ultimate building and design St. Clair shores , Michigan

May 23 2016
Radiant Eye Serum / Skin Lush / Royal Serum Offered a ATrial of a product only to charge my account $200 2 weeks later Downey or Santa Ana california Finally Found An Address Author: Long Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 22 2016
AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I WILL FILE A REPORT ON EACH ONE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED Nationwide

May 22 2016
Path Grove Manor Senior care Theft, rip-off, unclean, bed bugs, nasty staff, racists, harassing staff, different rent for each patient, only asian community, un-liscenced business San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Disability Services: Path Grove Manor San Jose, California

May 21 2016
Receivables management group REC MGT GRP REC MGM SYS Receivables Management Systems False Credit Report on my Transunion credit report. Never contacted. Never any outstanding debt. Falsifying credit report. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Receivables management group

May 21 2016
Skin Optics and Eyessentials Skin Optics and Eyessentials on Face Book Ordered Trial Sample for $4.95 and was billed $94.00 and $69.00 for two products every month until I caught it on my cc. Santa Ana, CA Internet
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Skin Optics and Eyessentials Internet

May 21 2016
Inherent Beauty Nexacell Ignored cancellation Charged Bank Acct. $88.79 Santa Ana California Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Inherent Beauty Santa Ana, California

May 20 2016
Poo Prints They are forcing me to remove my pet because I will not submit to a DNA Test by Poo Prints that was not in our lease!!!! Knoxville Tennessee Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Work Place Bullies: Poo Prints Knoxville, Tennessee

May 20 2016
Park At City West Apartments Forcing my DOG out because we won't particpate in DNA TESTING not part of our lease agreement! Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Park At City West Apartments Eden Prairie, Minnesota

May 20 2016
Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina The product doesn't work, I send bottles back when they arrive, next month here they come again! I just checked my checking account and they are taking a total of $160.93 each of the past three months from my account! I am on a fixed income Santa Ana California Author: Onaway, Michigan Telemarketers: Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina Santa Ana, California

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 18 2016
Skin Optics Eye Essentials I accepted the free trial offer and called to cancel, but still received another shipment and was told that I did not cancel in time. Santa Ana California Author: Scottsville, New York Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Eye Essentials Santa Ana, California

May 17 2016
6801 Shore Road Metro Managment SCAM, DISCRIMINATION, RIP OFF, FRAUD, Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Real Estate Services: 6801 Shore Road Metro Managment Brooklyn , New York

May 17 2016
Mountains Community Hospital Worst Hospital Lake Arrowhead California Author: Yorba Linda, California Hospitals: Mountains Community Hospital Lake Arrowhead, California

May 16 2016
Independent Healing INH unrequited membership due for renewal Frederick Maryland Author: BANORA POINT, Alabama Alternative Health: Independent Healing Frederick, Maryland

May 16 2016
Sanctuary Condos Sandbridge Virginia Beach/ The Sanctuary at False Cape Condominiums/ Sanctuary Realty Renters Beware! Loud construction/ Broken Locks locked us INSIDE our condo/ Terrible Service/ Rude Staff Virginia Beach Virginia Sanctuary at False Cape Author: Pennsylvania Lodging: Sanctuary Condos Sandbridge Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 15 2016
Skin optics Eye essentials Total scam Santa Ana California Internet Author: Long Beach Island, New Jersey Eye Care: Skin optics Internet

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2016
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Refuses to home with AC repairs even after I recommend going half on the cost. Edison New Jersey Author: grand prairie, Texas Home Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Edison, New Jersey

May 13 2016
Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake My experience with this dealership has ensured that I will never purchase another Mercedes Benz at any point during the future.  League City Texas Problem Resolved Author: League City, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake League City, Texas

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Inherent Beauty Offered a product trial for shipping and handling of 3.95 and thern charged my debit card 89.85 Santa Ana California Author: WESTFIELD, Indiana Beauty Products: Inherent Beauty Internet

May 12 2016
Mini Storage Scam under new managment Van Nuys California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Storage & Self Storage: Mini Storage Van Nuys, California

May 11 2016
American Premier Escrow LLC Will Not Pay Wages for Virtual Employees Santa Ana California Author: Aurora, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: American Premier Escrow Santa Ana, California