PRECISION ROOTER & DRAIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Precision Rooter & Drain
There may be more specific results for "Precision Rooter & Drain "
For more specific results for "Precision Rooter & Drain "
Showing 1-25 of 2,724 Found Reports For more specific results for "Precision Rooter & Drain "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Roto Rooter Don't use them!!! Lakewood Author: Lakewood, Colorado Franchises: Roto Rooter Lakewood,

Oct 09 2017
Precision Tune Auto Care and Truck Care On 03/25/2017 I took my car into Precision tune Auto Care to be repaired because my engine light and track off light was on also my brakes needed changing front and back. I also had a leak .when Precision Tune finished with my car I owed them 2,583.95. Warner robins GEORGIA Author: Warner robins, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto Repair Service: Precision Tune Auto Care and Truck Care , Georgia

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Sep 28 2017
Daulton Point Construction, Mike Moore Walked off Job, took, money, did not pay contractors or supplier Cedar Park Texas Clarification Author: lago vista, Texas Pool Builders: Daulton Point Construction, Mike Moore Leander, Texas

Sep 26 2017
Precision Tune Mr Mixxes Meltdown Special Newnan Georgia Author: newnan, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Precision Tune Newnan, Georgia

Sep 14 2017
Chris Matthew Construction LLC John Mitricska No refund for 50% deposit. Work not completed. Wilmington North Carolina Do not hire Chris Matthew Contruction Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Home Improvements: Chris Matthew Construction LLC Wilmington, North Carolina

7, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Aug 30 2017
Raymond Jones jr. Ray Jones, five star rooter Very fraudulent, talks customers into unneeded plumbing services then takes money and runs Minnesota **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Maple grove, Minnesota Consumer Services: Raymond Jones jr. ,

Aug 29 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter American Residential Services inc. A.C. Repair Price Gouging St. Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ARS Rescue Rooter St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 28 2017
Johnson Honda Stuart Brian Mays (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Patrick Liddy (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Richard King (SERVICE MANAGER) on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on my odysseys airbag the service was supposed to take about 1 1/2 hour(s) and I said okay to Patrick Liddy then he asked if I needed anything else and I replied that since I was already there why not do an oil change so I waited there for about an hour or so later, then Brian Mays comes up to me to tell me the oil pan thread was stripped and now I need to replace the oil pan after oil was drain out of the vehicle with nowhere to go as my vehicle was not drivable at that point but was driving just fine when I came and had no oil leak. I tried to understand what was at hand but He would not let me even say anything or listen to anything I had to say. Brian was just RUDE as rude can be and would raise his voice over mine stating that he only wanted to know if I wanted to place an order for the oil pan he quoted me for $638.57 I'm so sorry I ever thought about doing an oil change here and no manager around so, he proceeded to just hand me Richard King business card for me to call him the next day as he was done with me and there was nothing he could do for me other then to charge me $638.57 for me to get my car in drivable condition as when I first arrive. Mr. Brian Mays actions would have him described as an Unethical, unprofessional and Despot individual. Would not recommend anybody to come and service their vehicles here. It feels like once your car goes in the shop it's not coming out of it unless you willing to pay THE PRICE My advise is run out of here while you can. Hope this helps, I got gotten hope you're not next! Stuart Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Auto Repair Service: Johnson Honda Stuart Stuart, Florida

Aug 22 2017
PRECISION CONSULTING INC Wayne SCAM LEAD HPD VIOLATION REMOVAL New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: PRECISION CONSULTING INC ,

Aug 16 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas James R. Youngblood Scam advertising Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas Irving, Texas

Aug 16 2017
UDSLIFE.com I ordered my boys backpacks and lunch box on Aug 1st and have not received anything. Received a tracking number that does not work. $100 down the drain. Internet Author: Highland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: UDSLIFE.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Timothy Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Tim Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Program by Tim Sykes was total SCAM! Got ripped off for $2k. New York, Internet
Another Paid Sykes Hack Author: Seattle, Washington Financial Services: Timothy Sykes Internet

Aug 12 2017
Roto Rooter SEWER SOLUTION SPECIALIST STATEN ISLAND New York NEW YORK Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Plumbing: Roto Rooter Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Justin Parker So a month ago I applied for a grant and I was told I qualified for one up to 4,500 dollars, so I gave the guy on the phone (Justin Parker) my card information and he said I would get an email with a confirmation code  Louisiana You will need to contact your bank and change your bank account and card info Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Justin Parker Internet

Aug 05 2017
american precision arms sold me a piece of junk rifle georgia Internet The must be a hoax Author: RIVERSIDE , California Guns & Ranges: american precision arms Internet

Aug 03 2017
Drain Rescue Plumbers Scammers - Took advantage of weekend emergency to do work that should have been done by government, charge exhorbitant rates and did not ensure that the damage they did to my property was fixed Toronto Ontario Author: Pickering, ON, Ontario Plumbing: Drain Rescue Plumbers Toronto, Ontario

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Bavarian Repair & Owner Todd Wilson Lies, Deception, Price Gouging & Theft Woodstock Georgia
Drain The Swamp Should Include Some Car Shops. Author: Camden, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Repair Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 14 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Brian Hume, Todd Pectrey Removed purchased item after items were installed claiming bank returned check ,or Refer to maker,Counterfeit Indianapolis Indiana Question... Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ARS Rescue Rooter Indianapolis , Indiana

TruGreen Lawn Care Money Flushed Down the Drain - TruGreen Lynchburg Virginia
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Landscape Companies: TruGreen Lawn Care Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Shredders apparel Money down the drain, refuses to refund, no contact for months! Austin, Texas
Author: NEW YORK CITY, New York Customer: Shredders apparel Internet

Jul 11 2017
Precision Products Five Minute Fence Do Not Order Five Minute Fence Product Renton Washington
Author: Texas Paint & Wallpaper: Precision Products Renton, Washington

Jul 10 2017
Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
(((REDACTED))) - Dione Tillman did an excellent job Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet