Your Search | precision tune baton rouge, keith mcallister

Oct 19 2016
Keith McConnell Posted fake apartment rental ads on craigslist, demands wire transfer payment without showing unit Internet Author: San Francisco, California Landlords: Keith McConnell Internet

Oct 19 2016
Praza Health Addy Focus Offered free sample, has double charged me 2x so far, and cannot stop them! Over $200.00 so far! Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Alternative Health: Praza Health Internet

Oct 11 2016
Keith Osbournemoore FRAUD Southwest Tickets Antioch Internet Author: Stockton, California Air Travel: Keith Osbournemoore Internet

Oct 08 2016
WigsWay Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: WigsWay Internet
5, Report #1332015

Oct 06 2016
Accessible Cache LLC Marina Mikhailova, A-Cache LLC WHOLESALE BUYER SCAMMING VENDOR Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Accessible Cache LLC Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Oct 05 2016
12:39 PM Smokers mall False tracking #'s, time delays, no refund Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Smoke Shops: Internet

Oct 04 2016
Silver King Co. Keith VanderhoutCornelius Vanderhout Elder Abuse, Bullying, & Threats to Alma Meadows Community, and other Silver King Communities Mesa Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Employees: Silver King Co. Mesa, Arizona

Oct 04 2016
First Investors Financial First Investors Financial- Car Loans malicious crooks atlanta Georgia Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Financial Services: First Investors Financial atlanta , Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Entergy lousiana Entergy lousiana is ripping me off I'm tired of them I need my electric on Baton rouge Louisiana Author: Starks, Louisiana Electrical Services: Entergy lousiana Starks, Louisiana

Sep 29 2016
West Atlantic Transport Ernest Keith Jr West Atlanic Transpot Dont Trust them there only intent is to scam you (Ernest Keith Jr) Concord North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Shipping Companies: West Atlantic Transport Concord, North Carolina

Sep 29 2016
Duffys collectible Cars sales person Keith and the owner classic collectible junk Hiawatha Iowa
Author: concord , New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Duffys collectible Cars Iowa

Sep 27 2016
Essential Beauty NOW or Eye Rewind They sell Eye Rewind Serum but will refuse to take their product back or issue refunds San Diego California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
Christine Bohele Precision Horse Training Scam artist Multiple reports of fraud Rogue River Oregon
Author: Idaho, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Christine Bohele Rogue River, Oregon

Sep 16 2016
Safe Home Security Safe Home Security is the Worst Compnay Ever Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Home Security: Safe Home Security Internet

Sep 12 2016
K & L all home imrovement Keith Spivey painting Keith Spivey agreed to build a carport, said he needed $700 for building materials. I gave him $700 and he never came back, brought no materials , did not work on the carport. will not answer my calls, hung up on me once. MIDDLETOWN Ohio Author: middletown, Ohio Home Improvements: K & L all home imrovement MIDDLETOWN, Ohio

Sep 12 2016
kj&b contracting ,, Keith Johnson, kj & B Contracting, 909-767-3173,, Takes your money and makes excuses - you will get ripped off Victorville, Rancho Cucamonga, San Diago, IE Internet
KJ & B Contracting, Victorville, CA Author: California Real Estate Services: kj&b contracting Internet

Sep 12 2016
Keith Pierson Toyota MSRP/ Gap Ripoff Jacksonville Florida They Didn't OVER CHARGE You! Author: Callahan, Florida Auto Warranty: Keith Pierson Toyota Fl

Sep 11 2016
Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution I received a email from speed cash solution saying I was approved $7500 I call him (214)810-8392 he said I was approved for a loan for $5000, but I had to send a I tune card for $160 to prove it was me. After that he said my credit wasn't good enough so I needed to send a other I tune card for $200 and I would have my loan by the end of the day August.10 never received the loan and they never return my call Internet
You have GOT to be kidding me! Author: Morongo valley, California On-Line Business: Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution Internet

Sep 06 2016
LOTSolutions and USAgencies Management Services f/b/o/ Lyndon Southern Insurance Co Lyndon Southern Insurance Co Baton Rouge , Louisiana,, Affirmative Claims Agencies Their checks after having to deal with 3 people in over 30 days with their client refusing to call them or take call is not being accepted at two different banks and they know and will not call back or answer when we call Baton Rouge Louisiana
Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Car Insurance: LOTSolutions and USAgencies Management Services f/b/o/ Lyndon Southern Insurance Co

Sep 06 2016
KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Garcinia CambogiaGarcinia Cambogia Pure ExtractPremium Mango Cleanse Scammed me out of $300.00 Rexburg Indiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Rexburg, Indiana

Aug 30 2016
Keith Kelly or Kelly Electrical Contractors L - Marietta GA Shady business practices - took money and did not finish work Marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Electrical Services: Keith Kelly Marietta, Georgia

Aug 27 2016
Christine Boehle Precision Horse Training Deceptive Marketing , Obvious Untruths cost me alot of money Rogue river Oregon Representing Client with Similar Complaint Author: Olalla, Washington Animal Services: Christine Boehle Rogue river, Oregon

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet You are out of luck. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet