PRECISION TUNE BATON ROUGE, KEITH MCALLISTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Precision Tune Baton Rouge, Keith McAllister
There may be more specific results for "Precision Tune Baton Rouge, Keith McAllister"
For more specific results for "Precision Tune Baton Rouge, Keith McAllister"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 22 2017
certified fulfillment ordered a free sample. rec'd a full bottle to the tune of $77.21 tampa Florida Author: moriarty, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: certified fulfillment tampa, Florida

Sep 13 2017
John Harrison Attorny at Law Attorney Jasson Benson, Cynthia Wilson, Ashley Walker We have gotten about 5 emails stating back in May through now. The first is Cynthia Wilson we gave 1200. In money gram and Apple I tunes . Orgnialy it was supposed of been for 410 in money gram . After that they said they could not get the money so they had us get Apple I tunes in 100 dollars in which was 600 and 200 hundred in 50 dollars I tune gift cards. They wanted us to send more to them we end up filing a police report. Been get emails saying that they are getting a Arrest warrant and the last email we got today from Harrison Law Firm is letting us know that their is a lawsuit been filed against my me. We have paid off all the loans. they will not say witch of the 350 online cash website it is. FLORIDA Internet Author: Stockton, California Loans: John Harrison Attorny at Law Internet

Sep 12 2017
VisaHQ Knowingly Uses Hurricane Harvey To Steal Money. Immoral and Unreliable Houston Nationwide
Issue Resolved Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: VisaHQ Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
Plattner Automotive Group I worked for this scam artist for 4 months and he has refused to pay my commisions for the last full month and partial month I worked for him. He makes promises to you and keeps none. I would not reccomend anyone to talk to him about a job much less work for him. He screwed over my employees pay and would not pay them what he promised Sarasota Florida Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Plattner Automotive Group Sarasota, Florida

Sep 09 2017
Everybody Rides I purchased a vehicle on June 26, 2017 from Everybody Rides in Baton Rouge. Me being a woman not knowing much about cars trusted this company thinking they sold good cars. The two tires in the front I had to replace because the belt broke inside the tires and started shaking horribly. I have kicked out so much money within the 3 mos. Of having this car. It's very embarrassing and depressing. I promise you if you purchase a vehicle from here you will be so sorry. As far as I know the vehicle is still sitting in front my job disabled two days ago. Baton Rouge Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Everybody Rides Baton Rouge,

Sep 08 2017
I tech line David Got a call about a refund for a protection package that I put on my computer a year ago. He said that they could no longer provide me the services and since I bought a lifetime protection that they were going to refund me my money. They had me pull up my online banking so that I could see my balance and told me to wait until I could see the refund enter and instead of putting $500 and they put in $5,000. Then they said that I would have to fix this error otherwise my computer was going to be Frozen and unusable. So they had me driving all over town buying I tune cards. He said that including the refund that I would get a $500 inconvenience fee. Also the $5,000 in my account since we took too long to try to resolve the problem was being withheld so it wasn't in my account but they didn't have it either. I relayed the information on the back of the cards to the man and he kept on stringing me along and there was problem after problem. So in all I got scammed $8,600. San Jose California Author: Weston, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: I tech line San Jose, California

7, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
DANIEL ANTON WIKIPEDIA: DAN ANTON SEO Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
Smart Fares Used both Smart Fares and Jet Fly in the conversation Bought a one way ticket to Phoenix, Az for9-10-17 on Frontier.Was unable to ever get a email confirming this purchase . Spent 3 hours trying their various lines so used their buy ticket number to even get anyone to answer . Then was told they must have the wrong email address and they would transfers me . Was left out in cyber space ??? Canceled my credit card to void this transaction Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Air Travel: Smart Fares Internet

Aug 25 2017
Two Thirty Dental, Aspen Dental of Klamath Falls Oregon, Aspen Dental of Roseburg Oregon, Dr. George McKee, Dr. Mark Habermeyer DDS caution, beware of this dental practice, they damaged my tooth to the tune of $2000 Klamath Falls oregon
Author: Oregon Dental Services: Two Thirty Dental Klamath Falls, Oregon

Aug 22 2017
PRECISION CONSULTING INC Wayne SCAM LEAD HPD VIOLATION REMOVAL New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: PRECISION CONSULTING INC

Aug 21 2017
Midas They did a full tune up my suv still miss firing,they said i need new gaskets, charge me and than didnt do the job,everyday i would go back and it was something else they got me for least $800 miss my ride up .they miss my muffler up on my car also. Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Columbus ohio, Ohio

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 11 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC PROMISSED A FREE SAMPLE AND NO AUTHOMATIC REFILL. CHARGED $69.00 TWICE (1) SAMPLE AND (2) REFILL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

14, Report #1392036

Aug 11 2017
antonioshealinghands.com LLC, Antonio Silva, Keith A. Silva, Antonio Shea Accused me of being a Healer ~ VERY Vague Diagnosis ~ Asked me to Self Diagnose ~ Kept Repeating The Clock is not Ticking Yet ~ Kept Repeating Healing Takes Several Session Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: antonioshealinghands.com LLC Lorton, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day And Night Serum On July21,2017 I received a letter saying this is a attempt to collect a past due balance of $109.00 for a fraudulent product name Brio Day And Night Serum. Reference #10062775 and previous account #6862117. I never ordered a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I called the number 1 800 289 5916 it side press 1 to make a pass due payment of 109.00 press 2 to dispute in writing at DAR Waterfront 13701 Riverside Dr. Suite 500 Sherman oaks .CA 91423 within 30 days of this letter so I did it's been two weeks I haven't heard anything. I never used or even heard of a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I knew it was a scam once I couldn't reach anyone on the phone. So that's when I decided to file a report. Sherman Oaks California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 09 2017
ITT Careers Ryse Services, David Humes. Their scheme was a work-at-home program, and a very expensive one at that! They convinced me to have withdrawn from my checking account on several occasions to the tune of over $8,000! Internet Internet Author: Anonymous, Work at Home Business: ITT Careers Internet

Aug 05 2017
american precision arms sold me a piece of junk rifle georgia Internet The must be a hoax Author: RIVERSIDE , California Guns & Ranges: american precision arms Internet

Aug 03 2017
Movement Mortgage LLC Baton rouge Louisiana update Author: Louisiana Business Consulting: Movement Mortgage LLC Baton rouge, Louisiana

Jul 31 2017
Hermine James, Hermine Janet James, Lady James She borrowed money, using sympathy words like her Mom being sick, don't have any good, can't pay her rent etc; to the tune of $10000 . Sent to her bank account at Wells Fargo, and Chase. Borrowed $6200---her father died and she had to bring his body up to NY from Fl White Plains NY NY Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: Hermine James

Jul 30 2017
AVALURE I ordered their free trials of skin cream and eye serum only to pay shipping of 1.99 and 3.95, which I was charged for on 5/15/17. Then I was charged again on 6/1/17 89.71 and 89.77. Then I recieved another shipment, I called and said I didn't want this after being charged so much the first time. I was told I had checked the box to join when I ordered the trial size. I wanted to return this second ones but was told they don't do refunds at which time I cancelled. Now on 7/3/17 I was charged for the second shipment to the tune of 94.66 and 93.72. I now have read some scam stuff and one lady said she had to close her bank account to keep them from taking more money out. This is bologna. Hopefully there is some help out there. Nationwide Author: carrollton, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: AVALURE Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
Rick Mcgaha aka: R&M design group, Magnolia Design group, A Team Garage Doors & Openers, The Door Company Distribution Inc, Awnings Over Atlanta, Custom Carriage Garage Doors Misrepresentation fraud deceitful shoddy work dishonest scammer roswell Georgia
$1500 refund issued 8/2 . $3600 still owed. Owner trying to say he owes less. MORE SHODDY WORK DISCOVERED! Author: suwanee, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Rick Mcgaha roswell, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Alternative Auto Repair Hefty Auto Repair Well I came in for a tune up which led to timing belt and valve cover gasket and catalytic converter this was done in 5/18/16 and 6/6/16 and 6/13/16  Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Alternative Auto Repair

Jul 25 2017
Jomashop THEY ARE EVEN RIPPING OFF BRADS DEALS New York City Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Liars: Jomashop Internet

Jul 24 2017
Collective Agency Keith Moore, Keith Osbourne L Moore Theft of Artiste Deposit - Acts as a Booking Agent for Reggae Artistes Antioch, CA Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: Collective Agency Internet

Jul 23 2017
Amplitune Custom Tuning I never received the custom tune for my 2015 Corvette Internet Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: Amplitune Custom Tuning Internet