PREMIER BENEFITS, CALL ONE, BUYERS UNION, PREMIER MOVIE PASS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Premier Benefits, Call One, Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass
There may be more specific results for "Premier Benefits, Call One, Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass"
For more specific results for "Premier Benefits, Call One, Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Foodlovers.com I signed up for this diet plan online. It was to be a one time charge of approximately $65. They have charged my Debit card multiple times. Both the telephone number and email address do not give a response. Internet Author: Millersville, Missouri Alternative Health: Foodlovers.com Internet

American One Stop LLC / Matt Nolan Privacy Fence Ripoff Lillian Alabama
Author: Fairhope, Alabama Home Improvements: American One Stop LLC / Matt Nolan Lillian, Alabama

Oct 19 2017
Royal Dutch Gardens Two plants arrived in flimsy, torn plastic envelope. One almost dead. The other, an expensive tree peony, had a broken tuber, thus won't survive. Bloomington Illinois Author: Goshen, New Hampshire Landscaping: Royal Dutch Gardens Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Is this your area of expertise? Or are you AutoNation in Disguise? Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

7, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Zazzle Repeated W( rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Internet Zazzle Repeated W8 rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Author: Internet Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Mhc kenworth naahville tennessee Put a transmission in my truck when i did not need one Nashville Tennessee Author: Port orange, Florida Truck Dealer Repair: Mhc kenworth naahville tn Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac My 2013 Cadillac XTS had electronic issues on September 5th where every light and message was lighting up - like a Christmas tree - both inside and outside of the car. Even when I left the car to go inside to call my Warranty number, the car would not be shut down and the lights continued. 45 minutes later, the car finally drained the battery and the tow truck arrived to take the car to the shop. Unfortunately, due to the mechanic's stike in the midwest, my car was towed to an unknown shop in Joliet. Plainfield Illinois Author: plainfield, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac Joliet,

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
black wolf consulting, gallagher Williams manny, cigna health insurance did not forward premiums paid health insurance and now getting no benefits after premiums were paid monee Illinois Author: lasalle, Illinois Insurance Agencies: black wolf consulting monee, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
American mint sold me coins for one price then billed for an outragis sum Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Oil City, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: american mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy LTD Adam Frazer Scammed me for over $500 - no product received. Paid with Western Union so no available recourse. Texas Internet Author: Charlestown, Indiana Pharmacies: Otto Pharmacy LTD Internet

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 17 2017
416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 This SCAMMER can be founc on over 30 multiple ads on KiJiJi. Uses Temp. Contact numbers such as 647-694-0144 and 416-800-0377.and also 647-749-2504. BUYERS BEWARE! Scam Web: Dwiigo.com 416 numers for sale scams! Sells you a. 416 number with contract keeps new smart phone and transfers contract to your name. Then your stuck for 24 Months of payinvg $120 per Month. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Canada Toronto CANADA Author: Toronto Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 , Alabama