Your Search | premier premium communications, one web direct bill

1, Report #1232074

Apr 30 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Atlanta Georgia I'm the author of this review Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Gwendolyn O'leary Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
PREMIUM AUTO MOVERS low bidder beaware Miami Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Shipping Companies: PREMIUM AUTO MOVERS Miami, Florida

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Advantage Rental Car & One-Travel CHECK BEFORE YOU GO!!! Internet Author: fmb, Alabama Air Travel: Advantage Rental Car Internet

Apr 30 2016
Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP This company sends mail to toll violators. They are hoping that you do not open the mail. The double and triple bill for the same violation or create violations that never occurred. Dallas Texas Author: , Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2016
All Web Leads Insure Me Insurance Quotes Individual life insurance broker/agent/ company is misleading, unresponsive, old leads, not wanting insurance Internet Author: New Albany, Indiana Customer Leads: All Web Leads Internet

Apr 30 2016
Dr. Ronald Moon I worked for Dr. Moon for a month and he refuses to pay me. I have called and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I keep getting the run around. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Dr. Ronald Moon Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2016
LogicWeb Company is a Ripoff. Service is terrible New Jersey Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Web Hosting: LogicWeb Internet

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We are speaking to our experience. Author: Illinois Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

Apr 29 2016
NCPL Inc. Damaged our web page design when attempting to add a scroll bar to a company web page Campbell California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Websites: NCPL Inc. Internet

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 28 2016
Tarrant County Appraisal District Golden Fleece Award Fort Worth Texas One more thing Author: Corinth, Texas Government Corruption: Tarrant County Appraisal District Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Conseco Life Took my money for 20 years and never raised my premium. Now raising it every time I Turn around its in defatlt.premium started at $93.00 for 20 years now over $200.00. Will not answer my requests for information. RIP OFFS BEWARE. Nationwide Author: Tierra Verde, Florida Health Insurance: Conseco Life Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Pennymac Ifreedom Direct BankVA LOANS Hud Erronous Late Charges,lowered my credit score LOS ANGELES California Author: brownsville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pennymac LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 28 2016
Xane web sol Calling out of the BLUE..about computer issues. RIVESVILLE West Virginia Author: Sandersville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Xane web sol RIVESVILLE, West Virginia