Your Search | premier premium communications, one web direct bill

Feb 13 2016
Premium Motors Inc (Stafford, VA off Rt-1 BUYERS BEWARE OF USED AUTO DEALERS (PLEASE READ MY PERSONAL STATISTICS) Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Premium Motors Inc Stafford, Virginia

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
tmobile over ten years T-Mobile jacked my bill around overcharging me and nobody could give me answers why it kept changing since it was unlimited. inowed $52 now they are trying to say I owe $354 and its greedy to think you can tarnish someone's credit if they don't pay up even if they are fake charges el cajon Nationwide Author: el cajon, California Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
att home service att dewane, asia,carshan ,frame rusty,raem, nel,, layena hope, qwen kayden, quzel, hayden,Teresa, bill Ignorance is an excuse??? Dallas Nationwide Author: boonville, Indiana Telephone Companies: att home service Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
EA A.Collection Made in Italy jackets Italian Made Jackets as gifts but want money in return Italy Web Author: American Canyon, California Bait-and-Switch: EA A.Collection

Feb 11 2016
Frontline Mobility Premium PharmacueticalsVydox Billed my debit card never sent product Georgia Author: Ocala, Florida Pharmacies: Frontline Mobility Georgia

Feb 11 2016
Oilfield Finder Ron Walblay nice web site and glossy marketing material - it's like putting lipstick on a pig Ft Lauderdale, Florida  RON WALBLAY CRIMINAL AT LARGE Author: Nashville, Tennessee Investment Brokers: Oil Field Finder, Ry Holland Fielder Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 11 2016
saferwholesale.com craig, fasode,liars,say one thing mean another california. Author: slidell, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: saferwholesale.com Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Press Talent Tru Talent  Press Talent and Tru Talent, Brandie Frommelt one in the same Las Vegas, Nevada Author: , Talent Scouts: Press Talent Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 11 2016
Consumer Clearing House one person call and said that I won $500,000,00 to call this person in Washingston DC. and he said it is real that I did win $500,000 then he had me call this lawyer Miley and she said yes I did $500,000 but I had to send $2000.  Indianapolis, Ind Phili[[ines Author: Indianapolis, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: Consumer Clearing House

Feb 11 2016
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business
Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills, California

Feb 11 2016
UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. This is the final chance for you. This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket number: # DU-K/760053 with one of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not gets any co response with you. So the Accounts Department of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press charges against you in to the court house. No address on the email Nationwide Author: GARDEN CITY, Kansas Loans: UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Geico Insurance Geico found out my son just got his license and added him to my policy tripling my premium Another Fine Example Of Parenting Here! Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Geico Insurance

Feb 10 2016
Prosper Prosper.com False description of one time, non-refundable origination fee Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Loans: Prosper Internet

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
RadWeb Technologies, LLC. RadWeb TechnologiesRad Web TechnologiesRadWeb TechRad Web TechRadWebSteve RepettiSteven RepettiSteve M RepettiSteven M RepettiSteven Michael RepettiSteven Michael Repetti Sr Serial Fraudster Steve Repetti attempts to sanitize his reputation Plantation Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: RadWeb Technologies, LLC. Plantation,

Feb 10 2016
AMERICAN WEST AMERICAN WEST ARE RIP OFF REALTORS AND BUYERS I SOLD ONE HOME FOR THEM AND THEM THEY DID NOT PAY ME IM A EALTOR IN LAS VEGAS . THEY ARE LIED TO US BIG TIME LAS VEGAS NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: AMERICAN WEST

Feb 10 2016
Scotts one hour air conditioning Scam and dishonest business practices Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Consumer Services: Scotts one hour air conditioning Tampa, Florida

Feb 10 2016
MACYS CREDIT CARD FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Nationwide One Thing... Author: LAUDERHILL, Florida Specialty Stores: MACYS Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
HK International Limited / MeetWives HK International Limited / flirtlocal ANY site by HK International Limited is a ripoff Internet Author: Meriden, Kansas Adult Web Sites: HK International Limited / MeetWives Internet

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 10 2016
Ashford University Waited until one month to tell me about balance Deceptive, and underhanded San Diego California Author: Griffin, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Ashford University San Diego,

Feb 09 2016
Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation leveraging a decade of expertise with agencies, brand-direct and deep publisher relationships, dedicated intelligent customer acquisition platform operates at every level of the intent funnel converting audience data into instantly actionable insights that drive success across display, video, mobile, social, and performance channels. Social Butterphly Corporation receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles , California