Your Search | premier premium communications, one web direct bill

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Freedom Life Health Insurance Universal Health One Deceiving/Deceptive Information Addison Texas Author: Southaven, Mississippi Health Insurance: Freedom Life Health Insurance Addison, Texas

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

divas lace wigs Wigging out over inferior, overly priced hair! Las Vegas Nevada
Divas Lace Wigs Only Sells Premium Quality Products Priced for the Everday Woman Author: bronx, New York Hair Salons: divas lace wigs Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Maybe You Should Read Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 28 2016
Master Matchmakers I paid 1500 dollars for a premier dating membership and received no matches and no phone calls after I paid the money. They said they had pre counseling which they say is the reason they won't give me my money back. I paid for matches not counseling. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Master Matchmakers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 28 2016
Curtis Davis - Curtis the Illuminated One - The Occult Network Fraudulently collecting money from unsuspecting people who are unfamiliar with him, his services, and his lies, Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Liars: Curtis Davis Nationwide

May 27 2016
Centerpoint Energy Very elaborate scheme posing as Centerpoint Energy asking to call 877-958-4054 for overdue bill Very elaborate scheme posing as Centerpoint Energy asking to call 877-958-4054 for overdue bill Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Centerpoint Energy

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
Ron Hicks Chicago Steam Fraudulent Check Won't pay Bill Said Money was on the Way Scam Aritst Scam Artist, Phony, Fake, Doesn't Pay, Steals Chicago Illinois Author: Clinton, Iowa Sports Teams & Clubs: Ron Hicks Chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Glines Carpet One Horrible Tile Lipage, cracked grout, loose tiles, theft of personal items, lying owner, unlicensed workers paid under the table byGlines. Yuba City California
Author: Live Oak, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Glines Carpet One Yuba City, California

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
Diet Supplement-PM Said one price would be 156 ended up being 200.00 with 50.00 rebate. never saw that in add about rebate. Also every month sending unathorized Supplements at a cost of $38.26. Provo Utah Author: Tecumseh, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Black and Decker Internet

May 27 2016
Hatcraze.com -Crazy Enterprises LLC Francis Snyder Took my money, never delivered, never responded. The company has active web site, promises fast delivery, states safe encrypted, safe to pay. Riverton Utah Author: Kendrick, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Hatcraze.com Riverton , Utah

May 27 2016
DealerTrack Technologies centraldispatch.com jtracker.comAuto Transport Central Dispatch NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - TERRIBLE WEB SITE - EXTREMELY SLOW SERVER - IDIOTS WHITE PLAINS Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Websites: DealerTrack Technologies Nationwide

May 27 2016
richard lustig to many too list CONTACTED 3 OF HIS WEB SITES NO REPLY IN 4 MONTHS SORRY,FLORIDA Internet Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Education: richard lustig Internet

May 27 2016
Pro Auto Tryon Davis deceptive,,lead me to believe I could not get a vehicle except one for 6,995,,,told me put down payment 500,,,,then brought me a receipt with NON rEFUNDABLE HAND WRITTEN ON IT.. KINSTON,N.C. North Carolina Auto pro kinston N.C. Author: MAGNOLIA, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Pro Auto KINSTON,N.C., North Carolina

May 26 2016
The Airline AcademyTRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy 100% student satisfaction. The Airline Academy dedicated to student requests and expectations. The Airline Academy provides low cost, short term, fast track employment program created to maximize students education and minimize time away from home & in the classroom.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Aviation Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Ormond Beach , Florida

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide