Your Search | premier premium communications, one web direct bill

Oct 28 2016
Auto Module Source Inc. Lied about my return multiple times in one call, Will not refund my money like the website says Davie Florida Author: Payson, Arizona tempdir: Auto Module Source Inc. Davie, Florida

Oct 28 2016
R.L. Transport and Liners Transport Boyd Parrish, Leslie Liner One huge mistake. Mansfield, TX. Ennis, TX Texas Author: Texas tempdir: R.L. Transport and Liners Transport Internet

Oct 28 2016
Charter Communications Charter Charter Spectrum Deceptive Billing Practices possible FCC Violation Nationwide Nationwide Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Cable TV: Charter Communications Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
American residential warranty i purchased a plan from them on 08/11/2015,,2 months ago my washer went out and they had no one in the area to fix appliance, ,WHEN i purchased this agreement on phone they stated they would contact licensed contractor to repair COVERED items Boca Raton FLORIDA Florida Author: GREENVILLE, Mississippi Questionable Activities: American residential warranty

Oct 27 2016
Premium Financial Training, Success Path Education, Terek and Christina's Fip or Flop Another Real Estate Education Rip Off Salt Lake City Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Education & Learning Centers: Premium Financial Training Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 27 2016
Stericycle Didnt return call or email and she is the only one who can terminate my contract. No way to complaint Lake Forest, IL 60045 Nationwide Author: California, California Misc. Health Specialists: Stericycle Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
I I signed up w Century Link. Got my first bill for 250 which was suppose to be for 110 a month. Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
05:06 PM will take your money, but unless you buy MORE credits: NO WEBSITE YOU GET!! Internet Author: Keyser, West Virginia Adult Web Sites: Internet

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
hutchinson community college they are making me pay for classes i tried to drop and they wouldn't let me drop and i didn't take those classes. they waited a year to send out the bill for classes i tried to drop right after i couldn't get fundage for.. hutchinson Kansas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Education & Learning Centers: hutchinson community college hutchinson, Kansas

Oct 26 2016
HotelProjectLeads This company refuses to cancel account. Continuing to bill after repeated requests Miami Beach Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Customer Leads: HotelProjectLeads Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 26 2016
VDO Communications This company entered into an agreement to promote his business and not only cancelled without notice but lied about when he cancelled so he could get his money back. HE is a lier and terrible business owner. No morals or ethics. Beware of doing business with this company. Bossier City Internet Author: Camarillo, California Miscellaneous Electronics: VDO Communications Internet

Oct 26 2016
Distinctive Design and Supply Rick Scarlatella ALSO never paid for web design, but WORSE ripped off for windows installation! left new jersey in virginia Author: Aaa, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Advertising Agencies: Distinctive Design and Supply

Oct 25 2016
Florida Dept of transportation Florida department of transportation FDOT sent me a bill for $600 Internet Author: Weston, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida Dept of transportation Internet

Oct 25 2016
Premier Rental Solutions Lied their A$$'s off! Promised sale of timeshare within 90 days. that was 120 days ago! Orlando ? Internet Author: Avondale, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Premier Rental Solutions Internet

Oct 25 2016
Voda Host / Blue Voda Billing after account was closed Wilmington Delaware Author: Baxley, Georgia Web Hosting: Voda Host Internet

Oct 25 2016
Vivid Seats VividSeats charged me nearly $100 in fees for one ticket Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

07:01 AM RIPOFF FROM HELL Internet Author: Selma, Alabama Web Hosting: Internet

Tunji One and Only Me Tunji Internet
Author: Cypress, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Tunji One and Only Me Internet

Oct 24 2016
capital one furious about the run around Nationwide Author: st louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: capital one Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Electronics Number One Electronics #1Lou SalasLouis Salas DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY/ AVOIDS CALLS/DOESN'T SHOW UP WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm City , Florida Television Parts & Services: Electronics Number One Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 24 2016
Frontier Communications FIOS Takeover Leads To Fraudulent Billing Practices & Consumer Scamming Tampa Florida Author: Clearwater, Fl. 33747, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Comminications Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Nicholas Davis He has multiple email accounts. On one of his email accounts ( he goes my This guy is a lying, deceiving, low life scumbag, who will take your money and run! East Orange New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Nicholas Davis East Orange , New Jersey