PRICE SAVERS, PRICE LIMBO, EXTREME ACAI BERRY, TOTAL CLEANSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Price Savers, Price Limbo, Extreme Acai Berry, Total Cleanse
There may be more specific results for "Price Savers, Price Limbo, Extreme Acai Berry, Total Cleanse"
For more specific results for "Price Savers, Price Limbo, Extreme Acai Berry, Total Cleanse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Slim cleanse Weight loss Scottsdale Arizona Author: Dutton, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Slim cleanse Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 19 2017
Marvels of Nature Hid in fine print a 14 day period to call back or else be charge full price Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Marvels of Nature Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Box Office Ticket Center Total Rip-Off; Charged 150% Over Real Price Hialaeh Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Center Hialaeh, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Krasa Skin Care Season Skin Billed me full price without sending the product Pacoima, CA Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Skin Care: Krasa Skin Care Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
CenturyLink Prism The sales team signs you up on a specific rate plan and cost only to have the price adjusted and significantly increased a few months later. I've called a dozen times and been transferred 4 to 5 times pecan and have spent nearly a full work week on the phone to no avail.  Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
123Driving Price gouging and taking advantage of consumers with the help of the state Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Driving Schools: 123 Driving Internet

Oct 17 2017
American mint sold me coins for one price then billed for an outragis sum Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Oil City, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: american mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 This SCAMMER can be founc on over 30 multiple ads on KiJiJi. Uses Temp. Contact numbers such as 647-694-0144 and 416-800-0377.and also 647-749-2504. BUYERS BEWARE! Scam Web: Dwiigo.com 416 numers for sale scams! Sells you a. 416 number with contract keeps new smart phone and transfers contract to your name. Then your stuck for 24 Months of payinvg $120 per Month. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Canada Toronto CANADA Author: Toronto Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 , Alabama

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet GEICO's Rippoff Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bill Hargraves, Shapiro and Sher, William Hargraves CONSPIRING WITH THE SELLER'S REALTOR to hold up the price by working AGAINST US. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Bill Hargraves Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
We Got Nuts WGN Deceptive Bait-N-Switch Grosteque Price Spike Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: We Got Nuts Internet

Oct 16 2017
Fair Price Stock Online no delivery of goods Rehoboth Massachusetts Author: Upper Arlington, Ohio Home & Garden Stores: Fair Price Stock Online Rehoboth, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 CollectionWorx, Susan Miller, ForensicWorx, SSWorx, Grohs Law, Perkins & Grohs Total Drunken Fraud and Rip-off, Abusive and Disrespectful Scam. She WILL throw your case. Walnut Creek California
Author: Martinez, California Attorneys & Legal Services: AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 Walnut Creek, California

Oct 16 2017
Amazon.com.kydc.inc Jessica Brown sent cashiers check for less than posted price, no ship to address Alexandria, Va., Seattle,Wa., Detroit, Mi. Nationwide Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Medical Supplies: Amazon.com.kydc.inc Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 15 2017
Cleanse Energy Healthy Way Nutra Now Company that sells weight loss pills Internet
Author: Blair, Nebraska Supplemental Health Programs: Cleanse Energy Internet